Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by JimmyJoe,

    I was wondering what are some Thai restaurants in Pattaya forum readers would recommend, especially in the vicinity of Jomtien, Boyztown and Sunee? I realize there are many, but I wonder if people have some favorites.

  2. Started by zombie,

    Post your MOA Bums here!

  3. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Perhaps the most popular photos that find their way onto this site are those featuring chiseled six packs. A BBC reporter set out to figure out why they're so wildly sought after and learned just how difficult it is to acquire them. The narrative ends with the observation: "...young men taking control of their lives, using the only thing they have left: their bodies." From BBC World Service radio http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04xd50k

  4. This is my 10th trip to LOS and it consists of spending a first weekend in BKK, and then heading off to Hong Kong for a week of work, and finally heading back to BKK for a final 9 nights. I’m usually in Asia for work, and this is one of those trips where I take advantage of work shouldering the fare to Hong Kong from California, and me just having to pay for the HKG-BKK flights. Background: I’m 35 34, Asian American, and have an 8-year relationship with a great guy (white, 33). Why do I go to Thailand? Well, I’m a horny bastard, and believe or not between my bf (sex life still there but has declined), occasional Grindr and Scruff hookups, and the random trick in West…

  5. 47 year old British travel agent owner gifted 33 year old Thai betrothal money of 1,000,000 B cash, 400,000 B cash equivalent of gold, and a diamond ring. Congratulations! http://www.thairath.co.th/content/909292

  6. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From NY Times Travelers, beware: When you take your gadgets abroad, maintaining the security of the data on your devices is just as important as protecting yourself from muggers. For whatever reason, foreign and domestic governments may have an interest in your personal data, including your social media accounts. This is not just theoretical. Several travelers, including American citizens like Haisam Elsharkawi, were recently pressured into giving officers from the United States Customs and Border Protection access to their cellphones at the airport. Some travelers now face additional privacy risks because of a new regulation that separates them from their…

  7. This question was asked off topic in another thread. Lets give it its own proper thread. Who knows (I even lack the knowledge to answer it for my own country, let alone Thailand) if the following is legal: A fully clothed 17 year old boy gives you - who is naked - an oil massage and there is no happy ending Legal?

  8. Started by abidismaili,

    DJ station in Bangkok is very popular by the Thai gay youth of Bangkok. I see many beautiful young gay guys with their friends there. The prize of entry is 300 baht. Most also buy very big bottle drinks which must be paid in cash. I guess the average visit cost them about 500 baht. That is a lot of money. Say you go once a week then this is 2000 baht per month, about 20% of an average monthly salary. Since most are I think students and don't yet have an income, I think it is fair to assume that the Thai youth we see there come from well to do parents. Is this a fair assumption? Also I don't understand the advice given here that for Farang this is an ideal locati…

  9. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From The Nation Assistant government spokesman Colonel Taksada Sangkachan said the new holidays will be every July 28, which is the birthday of His Majesty King Maha Vajiralongkorn, and every October 13, the day HM King Bhumibol Adulyadej, or Rama IX, passed away. Taksada said Cabinet had revoked the holiday on May 5, which marked the coronation of King Rama IX. http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30312046

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Started by numazu,

    So my April trip may be my last to Thailand for a while, at least this year. This will be the third year in a row I will be in town for Songkran. I am unsure of how subdued the celebration in Thailand will be, considering the ongoing mourning period for the King, so I am a little bit concerned. As I look outside of Thailand, I got some tempting offers from Cambodia Boy to spend their version of Songkran in Phnom Penh, and from TallBurGuy, to spend a Burmese Songkran in Mandalay. But considering that I will need to spend time with BurBoy for (possibly) the last time, that week, I will need to spend Songkran in Bangkok. So here I am crowdsourcing for advice. I'd like t…

  11. Wearing a seatbelt is compulsory for all taxi/ van passengers from today. Fines are 500 baht for a taxi passenger and 5,000 baht for a van passenger. I must be careful not forgetting to do it as I use taxis everywhere. http://www.thairesidents.com/local/seat-belt-d-day-not-buckling-fined/

  12. Started by numazu,

    Thanks guys for contacting me in my previous post. Sorry I only had time to meet with some of you (thank you!!!, you know who you guys are), I guess it turned out to be a busy trip. Overall, had a great February in Bangkok and Pattaya. Thought about doing trip reports, and have notes on almost all of my escapades, but not sure if anyone would be interested in any of my ramblings. Anyways, this is my 8th (?) time in Thailand and every trip I always meet a money boy that I "fall in love" with and continue to communicate with through Line after my trips. I've "collected" probably 5 guys now, and thankfully only one has asked for money when I am back home in the USA. …

  13. Guest TyThaiL
    Started by Guest TyThaiL,

    Hi, First of all, I found this forum is AWESOME to learn about the gay scenes in Thailand ! Thank you and really appreciate your sharing experience guys. Planning my first trip to Bangkok soon, would like to ask: Once I like a boy , want to off him, but want to talk to him first, do I have to buy him a drink a right at the minute he comes sit talking to me ? If so, if I happen to want to talk to 2or 3 boys before deciding which boy I want to off from the bar, then I have to pay For every drink for each of those boys ? Please advise ! Besides , I like to off the boy for the long time, all night, any advises how to make sure they know and agree on what I'm looki…

  14. Guest jones
    Started by Guest jones,

    Hi Guys. I am in Thailand for my 3rd songkran in a row and am debating if i should stick to my usual plan and go to BKK to Celebrate and then move on to Pattaya or explore another location. I love the atmosphere in BKK Silom plus it attracts some cute guys. But... on my travels i have noticed that a lot of boys from the bars etc head back to their home towns to Celebrate. I have spoken to boys who say Burriram is great and various areas throughout Isaan. Plus apparently Cambodia is a good place to Celebrate also. My main worry is that i wouldn't want to travel to unknown territory to find that i had made the wrong decision. So my question is. …

  15. Day 16: Boy Loses Boy I’ve had 12 “last days” in Thailand now, from the 12 trips I've had to this wonderful place. A "last day" is the day when I have to end my holiday in beautiful Thailand. Some “last days” are spent alone, waking up to catch my sometimes too early in the morning flight, rushing to cram all my dirty laundry and Thai spices and Snail White creams and various knick knacks I’ve bought day before. Some are spent with the “Boy of the Week”, having the luxury of some leisurely time to wake up late, pack my stuff, and even heading to breakfast before I have to catch a cab at 12 noon at hotel check-out, with my boy waiting for me to leave so he can get back…

  16. This is my 8th trip to LOS and its probably one of the longest ones I’m taking at 17 days. Usually I only take 4-9 days at a time because I’m usually in Asia for work, and this is the first time I’m going just for the heck of it. Background, I’m 34, Asian American, and have an 8-year relationship with a great guy (white, 33). Why do I go to Thailand? Well, I’m a horny bastard, and believe or not between my bf (sex life still there but has declined), occasional Grindr and Scruff hookups, and the random trick in West Hollywood gay bars (I live in SoCal), I need more. I am intoxicated by the sex industry in Thailand, and fascinated by the lives and try to make friends …

  17. I'll be in Thailand in June, the first three nights in Pattaya. In the past, I've stayed at Poseidon and been very happy. A good friend who travels to Pattaya quit often suggested that I try the Zing Hotel/Resort which is in the Jomtien Complex and very near to Poseidon. Any feedback on Zing?

  18. Guest hunkster
    Started by Guest hunkster,

    For anyone visiting Thailand before or after these events, I would expect that boys would be in top form as a result. - 37th Thailand Bodybuilding and Physique Sports Championships, Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn’s Trophy (Mister Thailand 2017), 20th-22nd April, 2017, Terminal 21 Korat, Nakorn Ratchasima Province, Thailand -14th South East Asian Bodybuilding and Physique Sports Championships, 22nd-23rd April, 2017, Terminal 21 Korat, Nakorn Ratchasima Province, Thailand

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Started by Nasherich,

    The forum concentrates on Bangkok and Pattaya but I thought I'd share my time recently at Patong in Phuket. This report comes after 11 nights in Laos which I've reported on in the Asia forum: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10936-trip-report-11-nights-in-laos/ After my trip to Laos, I headed off to Phuket and specifically Patong. It's a couple of years since I've been here, having spent most of my holiday time latterly in Bangkok and Pattaya on trips. On my first visit I had nothing to compare it to, so it was interesting to see again. My thoughts are that I greatly favour Phuket. From a scenic point of view, it's great. From a nightlife point of…

  20. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I finally just booked my first trip to Bangkok. It will be a short trip since I can only take a total of 9 days off work.. I leave Phoenix on Wed Nov 8, and will get into Bangkok just after midnite, on the early morning of Friday, Nov 10.. I will be leaving the next Friday, Nov 17. My birthday falls on Wed the 15th, so hopefully I will have a great birthday there.. I have not booked my hotel yet.. I was wondering if anything has changed on the hotel scene lately? I am seriously considering Raya Surawong, for its location and reasonable pricing, along with its liberal visitation policy. I can get a room there for around $70 USD per night.. any other suggestions around the …

  21. Guest lonelywombat

    In his last visit my friend who has a shoulder injury, was seeking on going treatment. There was confusion with the title physiotherapists. I checked google and that title is used in the US and UK. There is no need for the practioner to be gay. He also needs access to an Olympic size pool. However any advise would be appreciated

  22. Started by biguyby,

    Yesterday, Saturday I set off for Dongtan Beach nice and early but almost as soon as I arrived the heavens opened and down came the rain. So back on the Baht bus to Pattaya and did all the mundane stuff I had to do then at 1.45pm took the Baht Bus to Sansuk Sauna. If I rated my last few visits as 9 from a possible 10 then I would rate yesterday as a 10+ a couple of stars. It started off fairly quiet but relaxing with time for a swim and a sauna and steam with a few touchy feely moments but the real fun started later in the dark room above upstairs steam room I have never experienced so many randy guys of all ethnicities with erections groping around in the dark su…

  23. Started by nywht4azn,

    So I know there are several spas in BKK, but I'm really looking for one that spends a lot of time massaging the penis. Not simply a stroke and go and I also don't want oral or anal. I do want to start as a nice therapeutic massage but I want a long time - maybe hour of intense focus on my erection. I want someone who is a pro at using different techniques and knows how to edge and drive me wild. Any suggestions for a place like this in BKK?

  24. Started by Alizizou,

    Ok..just now already upload new video of tawan hunk in my instagram..anybody interest to see the video can follow my instagram MALAYSIAN MUSCLEHUNKS..and to others who not interest..no need to follow dont talk much just shut up..TQ..

  25. Guest jones
    Started by Guest jones,

    Hi guys just thought i would give you the heads up that the police are on the look out for e-cig vapers. I was arrested yesterday not knowing it was illegal to vape (i knew it was illegal to sell them). Police officer seen it in my hand he was sitting in a motorbike taxi rank near McDonald's when i was grabbed around my wrist and sat down and told i was going to prison for 2 days until my court date! I actually laughed maybe out of shock and he said it is not funny and that i will be fined 30'000 bht! I said i can not pay that and he said how much can i pay. I said 10'000 again was still kind of shocked (should of said 5k) he said ok and had a taxi motor…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.