Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by Jasper,

    Drink price 380B show time 10:30 It's hard to separate the image from the old Jupiter 2002 for obviously reasons. The venue is the same. Inside the club nothing has changed much. The stage, seating arrangement are the same, couple of boys from the old Jupiter stayed and didn't make the move to Soi 4 notably #44, one of the board member's favourite boy. They seemed hired similar type of boys to Juputer 2002 too, athletic, muscular type not too big like Tawan but no Twinks. While the new Jupiter thankfully got rid of lady boys, the new Boys 66 rehired and newly recruited the younger prettier lady boys. There were 20 customers all Asian, no women, no farangs.…

  2. Started by Jasper,

    All Tawan captains are wearing the shirt. Available for 300B.

  3. Guest boi83
    Started by Guest boi83,

    Hi guys, I will be making my first trip to Bangkok next week. May I ask where I can book a boy to over night with me and how do I go about it. Many thanks.

  4. Started by Vessey,

    Vessey's August Adventures: Part One – In and Around Sunee Plaza I have decided against putting a full trip report this forum for this holiday. Two reasons, first there was much that would be of little interest here I think, and secondly I was hero-ed last time with one of my favourite boys and although 'relations' were restored with him and I was indeed to see him many times this trip – I don't want to put that at risk a second time. So instead I shall post two or three cameos – mini trip reports where I shall take extracts from my daily diary that relates to particular areas. This, the first, is an easy one; Sunee Plaza and it's wider environs. Next one next wee…

  5. Guest blueshrimp
    Started by Guest blueshrimp,

    Visiting next weekend, and would like some suggestions for a hotel or AirBNB near Pattaya 13/3 Alley, Boyztown. Anyone got a good recommendation? Thanks in advance.

  6. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    TAKE CARE!! June Quiz Night We are looking forward to seeing all our old friends and a bunch of new ones at the June Quiz Night at Man Bar in Jomtien Complex ... 9:00 pm Sunday 11 June .... get your thinking caps on and join the fun to support TAKE CARE!! HIV/AIDS prevention efforts. TAKE CARE!!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  7. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Had to laugh when I read this quote: "The requirement should not be seen as a "hurdle to visitors...". Imagine for a moment the hordes of tourists disgorging from a 380 and scrambling to the vending machines to buy insurance before racing to the immigration queues. No, no trouble at all. From Bangkok Post All foreign tourists will soon be required to have travel insurance before entering Thailand under a proposal put forward by a committee of the Tourism and Sports Ministry, according to an informed source. The plan has been proposed by a committee working on the development of Thailand as a wellness tourism hub, and will be forwarded for consideration by the…

  8. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Just 5 months to go until i finally get to visit Bangkok. I will be arriving on Eva Air at 12:05am on Friday morning, Nov 10. I will be there for 6 nights, departing on Thurs morning, Nov 16 on Cathay Pacific... I am staying at the Raya Surawong Hotel. I know this is still far in advance for lots of you guys, but if anyone is going to be there on those dates, I would love to meet up for a bite to eat, or a drink, a trip the gogo bars, or even to show me around the city/area. I hope to experience all I can during my short trip... days will hopefully be spent doing some touristy sight seeing, and the evenings will be for sampling more of the local flavors. I tend …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Guest THAIAdvisor
    Started by Guest THAIAdvisor,

    If you need THAI native takes you go around Bangkok Contact me I don't need your money absolutely. I just want to make a new friend.

  10. Hours ago the Taiwan supreme court ruled in favor of same-sex marriage. It seems predictable that Thailand will follow sooner or later. I rejoice at the news of the rights of homosexuals being increasingly recognized in the world, and I wish the Taiwan gays the most loving and hot marriages. But I cannot but think what will be the consequence for us gays who are at a stage in life beyond this "marriage" emotional roller coaster.... Each gay marriage may take two delightful gay boys... out of circulation, especially if the married gays fall for this nonsense of "fidelity"... I try to remain positive and wish for gays to be smart and wait to get married unt…

  11. Started by fedssocr,

    Planning my next (brief) visit for November. I had good luck in Seoul with AriBnB and will be using them again for an upcoming Europe trip. So, anyone have a favorite AirBnB or MisterB&B (like Airbnb for gays) in Bangkok? I see several places listed at this building called Klass on Soi Phiphat in the US$50-60 per night range. But I don't mind not staying in Silom. There are also some nice condos on Sukhumvit that are out a ways but offer nice views and are quite new.

  12. Guest ryanasia
    Started by Guest ryanasia,

    This is not specific to Thailand but I include it in this forum because I submitted my application to bring my husband home to the USA in Bangkok today. So as some people may know I went back to the USA in a small town in America that allows gay marriage. So when I am there marriage is important and I put on Facebook I am getting married and need a wedding officiant. With in an hour the news had gone around Des Moines and I had almost every liberal preacher in the state volunteering to do it. Here is my problem... I have been away living in the virtual wilderness so long that the last time I had been to America there were sodomy laws. Now men in the cloth are volu…

  13. Started by nynakedtop,

    Greetings from New York City, guys! I used to be in Bangkok every year for professional (and other) reasons every year for many years, including some very extended stays. Finally going to be able to have some quality time back in Thailand after about all these years away - will base myself in BKK and spend most of my time there (but by no means all...) I know this may be an overly broad question, but... should I be expecting things to have changed much? (I imagine they have...) My typical routine used to be daytime at the gym and pool at babylon... early eve drinks on one of the terraces on Soi Twilight... ending the eve with visits to the small bars around Supe…

  14. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Khaosod English BANGKOK — Sweaty eight-packs and testosterone will sizzle on stage when an Aussie company of strip dancers comes to heat up Bangkok nights. After its 15-year run in Las Vegas, Australia’s Thunder From Down Under will bring its rippling manflesh to Southeast Asia for the first time this August in Bangkok. Dancers will show off their chiseled bodies and sexually-charged dance moves for seven engagements. Tickets go on sale June 27 at ticketmelon.com. General admission to the standing-room only venue costs 2,500 baht, with VIP seating available for 7,500 baht and group packages available. A 10 percent discount is offered through July 18. …

  15. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    I open this thread to give members an opportunity to express any opinions, pro or con, on the subject of belly fat without hijacking another thread. Personally, many of us very likely have some. I confess that I am among them. Although I don't spend time thinking about it, I acknowledge that others may feel differently. Steveboy, the floor is your's.

  16. Started by steveboy,

    Yesterday Scooby banned me from a thread started by Numazu. He wrote: "Steveboy, your posts in this thread and others that are initiated by the OP are now off limits. I don't know what you have against him but it is done. A post in this thread and you are suspended." Since Scooby is the moderator of this site I am complying, and I don't blame him since he has to keep people happy in our playing pan. My experience here is of being on the receiving end of gays who don't like being attacked by society but don't mind attacking one of their own. There is no doubt that I am an honorary member of the gay community and the GT community: - I am supportive of ho…

  17. Guest ryanasia
    Started by Guest ryanasia,

    So in my browser it basically says GT site isn't secure. Given the nature of frank discussions it seems like having a site that is SSL secure would be ideal.

  18. I was hopping around the web and found this. http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2012/05/strange-tale-of-crooked-cops.html?m=1

    • 7 replies
    • 2.5k views
  19. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Bangkok Post All mobile users must participate in the online fingerprint ID system for new prepaid and postpaid mobile SIM card registration, or they will not be allowed to use mobile service. The automated fingerprint registration system, implemented by the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC), is set to start from Jan 1, 2018, said secretary-general Takorn Tantasith. The regulator unveiled the first fingerprint ID machine to the media Thursday, with a plan to launch the first batch of 30 machines on May 31. Through a fingerprint enrolment process, mobile operators will scan each person's fingerprints, which will stored on t…

  20. I like especially feminine twinks. In 3 weeks I will go to Pattaya for only 3 days. So there is just not much time to wander from bar to bar and look around. The last weeks I read this forum a lot and came to the conclusion that to have the best choice of twinks Cupidol in Boystown and Winner in Sunee would be the ones I should go too. I know of course that it can all depend on who will be there then but my question to you is: In general are these two the ones I should/ must visit to find the twinky types or should I add some other bars and if yes please could you name these to me ?. Thanks for your help.

  21. Started by Vessey,

    Ok, so apologies if this has been deal with before, but I couldn't find anything, Where in Pattaya can I buy thongs. and sexy lingerie to encourage my barfines to dress up a little in the bedroom please? By way of encouragement I attach a few examples of the sorts of things I mean - you may have other suggestions.

  22. Started by hurstwickham,

    After fifteen years I understand from April Jupiter will move to the 4Fun location in Soi 4. This is due the landlord of Jupiter's current location wanting to take back the premises and run the bar himself. Boy's are being asked if they want to stay with the current owner and move to Soi 4 or stay at the same location with the new operator. This is the information I have. Please share any insights you may have on the possible change coming.

  23. Started by Badboy81,

    I have some amazing things about Pattaya and wanted to take a day trip to one of these cities... Any recommendations are appreciated...Ill be based in BKK...

  24. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From The Nation New cases of HIV in Thailand have fallen to less than 10,000 per year thanks to the increased use of condoms and advances in preventive medicine, the Disease Control Department's Bureau of AIDS, TB and STIs revealed on Thursday. Bureau director Dr Saman Futrakul told the National News Bureau of Thailand that the rate of new HIV cases per year has dropped from its peak of 150,000 to between 6,000 and 10,000. He said the Public Health Ministry plans to lower the rate further to less than 1,000 a year by 2030. Dr Pannee Pitisutham, head of the Vaccine Center of the Mahidol University's Faculty of Tropical Medicine, said the center's AIDS vaccine …

  25. Started by Badboy81,

    Ill be in BKK in June and so far here is what I have planned... Open to suggestions from guys who are more familiar with BKK... Safari World-Friday morning/afternoon Mall-Friday afternoon....looking for suggestions' If I dont go to a mall I plan to have tea at Hotel Indigo Rest up for the night Asiatique during the night before heading to Khaoson Rd-food, massage/pedicure, some shopping Saturday-Chatuchuk Market morning and afternoon Definitely getting a massage here... Depending on how tired I am I plan to go on some type of tour after Chatuchuk Looking forward to getting a show-definitely want to do a Calypso/ladyboy show M…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.