Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/11152-when-did-gaybutton-stop-being-stop-being-a-gay-forum/ As Scooby's post on this thread makes obvious, there is now a problem with uploading photos using the photobucket site. For whatever reason the site has suddenly closed all 3rd party hosting of imaegs from its members libraries. To continue you need to pay $400US per year!! Unlike this site where photos can be uploaded directly to posts this new photobucket policy has seriously affected the gaybutton site which requires using sites like photobucket for adding pics. Seems GB is asking members to repost travel reports using different upload sites. This renders links t…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
hi all , i have read about cuba (havana) on another forum and am interested on learning about cuba and what the scene is like there . anyone out there that can help ? thank you in advance !
- 37 replies
- 8.8k views
-
I don't think anyone posted about this. BKK will be crazy crowded during the above dates. Might want to think to avoid Bangkok during the above dates. It's making me rethink my dates. http://www.lonelyplanet.com/news/2017/06/02/thai-travel-advisory-october-2017/ Why you should head to the beaches and countryside in Thailand in October and steer clear of Bangkok October in Thailand sees the end of the rainy season and usually heralds the start of the country’s tourist influx. The famous Thai welcome to visitors will still be there, but this year tourists are being advised to stay away from Bangkok for certain dates in October, during the cremation of the late K…
- 22 replies
- 3.7k views
-
In the thread "August in Bangkok" steveboy wrote: "Physical functionality declines very, very slowly with age." I was chatting with the German owner of Dreamboys in Soi Twilight and he told me the exact opposite. According to him, he was going fine up until around 68 when suddenly the wheels began to fall off. He's now well into his 70 's but despite what he's says, he looks ok to me. But obviously, he isn't. So how well we age depends on many things. Previous life experiences would play a big part, I'd imagine. So what is everyone doing to keep healthy and active? Giving up smoking and drinking? Exercising regularly? Eating well? Having more sex? …
- 75 replies
- 13.9k views
-
Any news on nature boys, super a and golden cock? Is nature boys the most graphic
-
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
-
-
I think the Jupiter management got it right. The stage is much bigger brighter and near to audience. I really like there is now a cat walk type runway, a boy or 2 boys walk on the catwalk all the way, you have plenty of time to take a good look at them. They hired more boys - I was beginning to worry about old Jupiter. On weekdays there were only 10 boys on bad days. Now they have around 30 boys plenty to choose from. They hired many type of boys, not just Chinese Thais whiter model looks but more diversified. Still mainly athletic muscular type but some twinks, boy next door type, typical Thai brown skinned boys too. They got rid of lady boys complete…
- 25 replies
- 9.4k views
-
What's the scene like? Is it completely dead or still plenty of naughty fun to be had? I assume it rains a lot? Debating on making a quick stop on my travels... just checking it's worth it? Thanks
- 18 replies
- 3.3k views
-
What happened to Stickeyrice.ws? I visited the site the other day and it seems as if all activity stopped in late December of 2016. Has the owner made any statements? I use to enjoy reading the classified ads on the forum. I didn't read much of the stories there but I thought the forum served a good purpose.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Hey guys, thanks for reading this... So here is my situation. I will be in BKK for a few months (starting in August) and my Filipino fuck-bud will be joining me for a week or so. We have known one another for many years, and he recently visited me in NYC where we discovered we love 3ways and group play... I am very much top, he is VERY much bottom. FWIW: i am still fit thai-speaking white guy of a certain age, he is 30 years old. So, we would like to continue our pursuit of fun in BKK/Pattaya... Either commercial or non-commercial play would be awesome. Some ideas: Thinking of putting up a gayromeo profile for the two us... Thinking of trying to get so…
- 15 replies
- 3.1k views
-
It appears to now be all about the U.S. election and Trump and Russia......Same boring posters on these topics daily?
- 12 replies
- 2.7k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi there! I am Gelo from the Philippines and i am 44 yrs old. Its my first time to go bangkok and there on the 5th to 9th jul, i want to try to have massages, clubbings, watching live shows etc... 1. Can i ask recommendations on which hotel doesnt ask joining fee if you bring guest over? 2. Which massage place is best to go that gives good massage and h.e.? 3. If i want to get a guy (stocky ones) where i can get them and how much is the minimum tip? 4. Any recommendation wer to go shopping during weekdays either night market and day market? Thank you in advance for your response.
- 14 replies
- 2.9k views
-
See if you can recognise an object and get bad guys caught: https://www.europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
due to work the only time i can go this year is the middle of September to middle of October. Ive never been to pattaya in these months b4 is there really so muvh rain in September and also want to go traveling any recommendations? plz i was thinking koh chang, udon thani
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
Not sure this comes as a surprise...
-
- 9 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Wanna ask this. I know it is low season now during summer. When does this low season last until? Thinking of going to Bangkok in September.
- 7 replies
- 2.4k views
-
Dynamic pricing, that curse for sporting events and theater, where prices ratchet up when there is greater demand, may be infecting the pricing of offs. On Monday an off at Hotmale was 400 baht, on Thursday at Hot Male Bar#2 an off was 500. The captain/mamasan said it went to 600 for Friday and Saturday. And was in effect at Hot Males two bars and Gogol. That's one company, didn't check on any others. Not a happy camer here.
- 18 replies
- 3k views
-
Anyone met this boy: Kritsada, 20? His pic is in member gallery. Looks very light boy. I love it.
- 24 replies
- 5.5k views
-
Has anyone stayed in Hua Hin recently? I have a friend that has just returned (not gay so no good info) that says it's a great place. Good food, clean beaches not as tourisy as Pattaya ( ie no touts for massage etc) I can only see a couple of gay bars (old info). Whats a good area to look for accommodation? Any recommendations? Anyone had luck on hornet etc? I might like a couple of nights there next trip. Near the beach and gay bar if possible
- 19 replies
- 7.4k views
-
Thinking of visiting Hau Hin for weekend with B.F. is it worth doing
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
I am going Bangkok from 22 to 26 Sept. Anyone know if Artbox still open on weekends? Or any new places to go?
-
- 14 replies
- 3.4k views
-
-
How many of you have paid a gogoboy to let you take photos of him for your private collection? How much did you pay and what's the condition of the photoshoot (nude/in undies/with face/without face)? How willing are the boys to do this?
- 90 replies
- 14.6k views
- 1 follower
-
From Facebook : Dear friends, dear customers, All the good things have an end. Vassa bar will stop its activities at the end of the month. Please come have a drink
-
- 7 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
Not sure this is the right place I am a bisexual guy and enjoy sex with both genders. I have never done it at the same time though, that remains a fantasy. I am planning to visit Bangkok later this year. Is there a way I can off a boy and girl and get them to perform for me? Extra fine won't be a problem, but what would the logistics look like?
- 17 replies
- 4.3k views
-
So my 30-day slap on the wrist ended on June 9th. I happen to think a 30-day suspension was a bit rough for a first time offense, especially over what amounted to little more than a churlish pissing match. But I certainly acknowledge I let the goading of another commenter get to me, and I took it below the belt in retaliation. Hey, we're human. But when I attempted to log back in, I got a message, "Sorry, your profile deleted from our database. Please contact administrator." I sent a request via the help link but never got any response. I am not sure if this is something that is permanent or can be undone. I would prefer to use my original username, jfarmer017, not le…
- 10 replies
- 3.2k views
- 1 follower
-
I find the friends who have the interest of sucking the straight men (not professional money men) 1. Black skin,dark skin works as laborer: carrier man, construction worker, handy man, street man 2. African straight man (not from USA) 3. Muay thai boxer, married man, fisher man If you have some interest, please comment or email to me
- 13 replies
- 3k views