Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I have a friend that works in a large office. He loves my Nespresso Machine. But, the pods are a bit expensive. Their office is going to buy them a nice coffee machine and he asked if Nespresso would be the best choice. What do you think? Or, there other options? Easy to get pods? What do you use?
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
How current and up to date is this info I Googled on saunas in Bangkok? What are the best days and times to go and which offer hot guys...? https://www.travelgayasia.com/bangkok-gay-saunas/ Thanks for the feedback....
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
-
All the best information on the ferry can be found in ChristainPFC blogspot. I found it useful to read beforehand as it would have been a complete mystery to me otherwise. However I can add a few oddities (thai style) that some may be interested in knowing. Their web site for instance tells me that they accept mastercard and visa. However in the ticket office they tell me its only cash ! Purely as a matter of assisting with their marketing (others tell me I have a certain expertise in that area). Speaking with the office manager she polity told me that they do accept credit cards but probably not until sometime in march. "To avoid pissing off tourists who did not know…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Any updated info on the Saphan Kwai area? Gogo, restaurants, beer bars?
- 18 replies
- 6k views
-
Having already seen many places in BKK I have started to visit the areas around the different BTS stations. Some areas are quite a delight. Visiting the Mae Nak Shrine near the On Nut Station was fascinating but the area turned out to be rather interesting too. Very mixed use along with a number of restaurants. Next want to do the Victory Monument and the Saphan Khwai station area. Anyone have suggestions for a BTS station area of interest to visit?
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
-
Does anybody here use Quora? It can be nice because you can go anonymous and ask just about anything you want to. The moderation is user generated in the sense you can down vote answers and then the bots take care of the rest. So you can't blame mods because if your question or answer doesn't appear it was voted down by peers. The people you down vote do not know about it. Sexual questions are allowed and any question is as long as you maintain a respectful demeanor. If you haven't tried it yet give it a go. Trolls die quickly there and that is a direct benefit of the platform. It isn't a place to tell stories or gossip but it is a great place to ask questions. P…
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
Rarely post on here but a couple of negative experiences by friends have led me to do so about one particular bar... Friend 1 - took off cute Bottom boy from Kawaii bar, all went reasonably well...but after the boy had left my friend noticed that a bottle of expensive Cologne had disappeared plus a couple hundred in dollars. Friend 1 has been travelling to Patts for many years so perhaps should know better than to have unsecured quantities of cash in the room but neverless pretty brazen act of theft by the off. Friend 2 - hooked up with another guy from Kawaii multiple times, got to like him quite a lot so when said boy (No.13) expressed a strong desire to want t…
- 40 replies
- 7.8k views
-
Hello all, I'm staying in bangkapi area. Would love to know massage places near Ramkhamhaeng that are not usual gay sexual massage places but more of a good thai massage place that actually massages preferably by guya. Hahaha. Thanks.
- 1 reply
- 2.4k views
-
I have read a few sources off the internet of hatyai gay club, massage and sauna, mostly quite old though. Given that these places can be in business one day and not another day, appreciate if anyone have any visit/trip report on the southern paet of thailand?
-
- 4 replies
- 4.8k views
-
-
TLDR; I went to Pattaya. I like twinks types. Was my first time. If you are a regular there, this won’t be that interesting. Photos Inside ---- As an intro, I met a board member Floridarob about 3 weeks ago on Soi Twilight in Bangkok. We got on really well. He asked me to join him on a trip to Pattaya. Having never been, I quickly agreed… So last Thursday, we packed our bags and got a private car to drive us to Pattaya! Thursday 2nd February We arrived at around 4pm after almost 3 hours of driving. The traffic leaving Bangkok was terrible but the car was very comfortable with big recliner seats, good aircon and free water. 1100 Baht from Bangkok City Centre t…
- 69 replies
- 12.7k views
-
has anybody heard of ashiatsu massage? i wanna try this but seems nowhere to find it in bangkok, girl massage seems have but not male massage. any idea about this guys?
-
hi im new in here, i'm not sure if is good forum's place for post it but i try : i live to bkk, im bi male long time no met mature male & for be honest i missing it lol i use line & accept pm only from caucasians mature over than 44yo please i ll share photos when start talk in private. thanks Shynnya
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
Friends, could you please share your experience and suggest me most suitable Thai bank which has: - good online-banking service with English interface - free or almost free international debit cards (meaning they will be accepted in ATM and shops outside of Thailand) - free or cheap saving accounts linked to cards, mentioned above Possibility to open account for farang or % of interests aren't questions of this topic. Thank you in advance
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
I found this article and thought it was great! I just did a road trip to Chiang Mai with my BF and his son. We had a fantastic time and I loved seeing the country by driving. We are going to do another trip this summer. We are thinking of doing the southern route of this trip. What do you think? https://whatsonsukhumvit.com/the-ultimate-north-to-south-thailand-road-trip/
- 3 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
Here's a novel idea from the Tourist Authority of Thailand (TAT) to attract Chinese tourists. Instead of Disneyland, they can experience the thrills of Armyland, a ready-made solution that will divert them from Nana Plaza and Walking Street so they can inspect vintage tanks and watch the recruits train and drill. Actually, that may not be a bad idea, but make it an equal opportunity available to all foreigners. We need diversion, too. Getting to know the soldiers is as good as any. Suggest they develop an app for that. From Bangkok Post The Tourism Authority of Thailand has come up with an idea to open military facilities to draw tourists from China as part of a ca…
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
From the Facebook page of Stephan Sompong at Eros posted about an hour ago , It would seem that the bar is up for sale for 1.3m baht Worrying times for those of us who have come to love its sordid debauchery, and perhaps worrying times for Sunee Plaza as a whole? Just says that the current owner has had it for four years and now wants to move on to a new project. Anyone know any more?
- 38 replies
- 7.7k views
-
I have started using mocy drivers last few trips in BKK - ie sathorn to silom. But as with most monetary exchanges, i always wonder if i am getting ripped off. what is the rules of engagement here? Is there standard/set fares? min hire? i presume 2 level pricing for locals/farangs? Im guessing there will always be the hussler driver trying to rip off a farang, so i would like to be forearmed with a counter price if quoted high. Or does the possee of drivers at a stop all monitor each other (or share in the loot)? thanks in advance.
- 51 replies
- 8.8k views
-
Hi....I've been to Thailand 8 times now and will return in March. Although i love Bkk and Pattaya i do get a bit bored of seeing the same guys in bars night after night and I'm wondering where should i head to next? I'm into my twinks massively and I'm wondering if any of you guys have any suggestions of where i could explore next? In the past i have taken boys from bars in Pattaya who have mostly happened to be from Laos and Isaan and they have shown me pictures of cute guys from their home areas which got me thinking should i try those places out myself. I like a bit of adventure, i usually have a walk around saranrom park in Bkk amongst other areas o…
- 30 replies
- 7.3k views
-
I never see these guys when I walk by Vassa bar
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
-
Hi I'm returning to Thailand on 19th September for 3 weeks and will be out and about looking for some nice slim smooth boys. I will visit pattaya and bangkok. Does anyone want to meet up for drinks and to go cruising? I don't mind age as I'm only looking for friends to hang out with and join me on my search for some nice boys. I will visit jomtien beach, boyztown and sunee plaza but would like to find boys In other areas if possible too. I like to explore, maybe you know of places to pick up boys? I like saranrom park in bkk too for boys feel free to send me a message I'm an easy going guy and would like to meet friends with similar interests.
-
- 6 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Not long ago I swore I would never enter these two bars again, but I did, and I was pleasantly surprised. In both go-go bars the boyz on stage actually did "go-go" and moved their bodies and not just stand there like mannequins on display. This was more so in Power Boys where they were actually dancing in step and having fun doing it. I called a few over to show my appreciation with 40 Baht tips which they were grateful for even though not much money. At Power Boys, upon leaving, I had a wad of 20 Baht notes so just walked down the line and handed one to each boy on stage but ran out at the last one. He was so disappointed that my drinking companion saved…
- 32 replies
- 8.1k views
-
Here I am sitting alone at home in the UK, having had yet another 'quiet' Valentines's Day - even the postman didn't call! However, some of you were clearly having a very good time indeed! Not that I am at all envious LOL
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Please be reminded that the February TAKE CARE!! Quiz Night will take place a Man Bar in Jomtien Complex on this Sunday, the second Sunday of the month …. 12 February …. Starting about 9:00 pm ….. come along with your team or come alone and join the fun …. Hope to see you there. For the upcoming Buddhist holy day/holiday there is as 24-hour ban on the sale of alcohol on Saturday …. Ban starts midnight on Friday. TAKE CARE!!
-
For all you Mekhin fans out there of Jupiter and Tawan fame you can catch him at the movies. Our hero has a supporting role in the movie Thongdee currently in cinemas. Mekhin is fighting the star of the movie and appears about 15 minutes into the film. ( I enjoyed the movie with english subtitles and how it brings in the history of a thailand. )
- 4 replies
- 2k views
-
I suspect I am far from the first to make this little discovery. But wandering around Face Book - as you do - I came across (pun intended) Hot Boy Viet Nam. A closed, but very large group where my request to join was accepted within minutes. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1747891165468876/ It contains a staggering, and ever changing, array of pictures 'live broadcasts' (and their recordings - mostly -a few get wiped mid-broadcast - they are the best ones LOL). Nothing too salacious (although occasionally one or two the 'live' broadcasts try and get away with it), but hundreds of pretty Vietnamese boys of varying ages from too young to almost too old - but the…
- 5 replies
- 3k views