Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
We moved one thread from the main Thailand thread to the Taiwan Forum area. We will do this with others after they have run their course on the main forum if that is where they were started. If you see others that need to be moved, please PM me. Thanks.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello is anyone apart of that TMB club line group? Could possibly tell me the curreng group name so I could join?
- 9 replies
- 3.4k views
-
Thong (right), 34, a transgender woman serving time in a men’s prison for car theft, applies make up to Ao (left), a 28-year-old transgender woman serving an 8-year sentence for smuggling 24 kilos of cannabis. (Axel Kronholm/For The Washington Post From Washington Post In an attempt to better accommodate the needs of transgender women and address some of the problems LGBT people face in prison, the Thai Department of Corrections is conducting a pilot project at Minburi prison. A special wing that will have the capacity to house 150 prisoners has been renovated and painted pink. http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/thailands-transgender-inmates-off…
-
Anyone into drone flying in Thailand? I bought a Mavic Pro......Like to know others into same...thanks
-
Just wanna find out. How open are Thai boys to 3somes and BDSM? Anyone with experience
- 42 replies
- 9.3k views
-
I noticed today that £1 had dropped in value below 43 baht. This must start having an impact on visitors and especially expats from Britain. Not so long ago before the brexit vote, I was getting more than 50 and when I first discovered Pattaya it was frequently more than 70. Quite a few common items seem now more expensive in Thailand than in the UK. There is no doubt that it's no longer the inexpensive holiday destination it once was. Boys expectations seem to have increased. I recollect paying about 1000 baht for a boy's services for 24 hours costing me 14 GBP in 2003, whereas now you are probably looking at 2000 costing 48 GBP. A gay friend of mine has now discounte…
- 25 replies
- 5.3k views
-
I'm a great fan of tumblr and follow over 800 sites, including some really hot Asian ones. I also have close to 1000 "likes" - if you "like" a photo or video, it saves them for you. It does the same with the tumblr you follow. I use the tumblr app. Yesterday I noticed that all my "liked" photos and sites I follow have disappeared from the app. There's no icon anymore for new to click on. Is anyone else having this problem? It's all there if I open the tumblr website. It only happens with the app.
- 5 replies
- 2.4k views
-
From Pattaya One Pattaya “happy zones” are set to be put into action next week. The head of the provincial police made a flying visit to Pattaya yesterday to say that the resort “will be a great place to be for the whole world to enjoy”. This comes as authorities are setting up the “Happy Zone” scheme in Walking Street. Chonburi chief Somprasong Yenthuam said that a party launching the new “happy” era for the resort would be held on Saturday March 25th. And the chief told reporters yesterday they can expect an end to attacks on tourists in Walking Street, and no more swindling or padding of bills. Explaining the “Happy Zone” project he asked for the co…
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Looking forward to seeing all our old friends and a bunch of new ones at the March Quiz Night at Man Bar in Jomtien Complex ... 9:00 pm Sunday 12 March .... get your thinking caps on and join the fun to support TAKE CARE!! HIV/AIDS prevention efforts. TAKE CARE!!
-
What is the area where street guys are in Bangkok....Hot guys that would be considered rough trade? Guys who do not go go dance but are selling sex in Bangkok... Thanks for info
- 10 replies
- 3.3k views
-
I have just found this Site and want to thank the Site Owners and all the Forum contibutors for a treasure trove of informatio (and, of course, the sexy pics!). I am planning my first ever trip to Thailand and would crave your advice. I am an old, confirmed, experienced bottom. I am looking for some passionate, prolonged contact and to be well serviced at the end followed by some joint relaxing. I am not interested in a boy under 18. My questions: 1. Am I likely to get any hassle from immigration because I am a sex tourist? 2. I have both a UK passport and a French one. Does it matter which I use? 3. Should I hire a boy in advance to be a guide as well as a …
- 19 replies
- 4.2k views
-
Hi friends..just visit this page after long time..and i have good news for member who into tawan type.. I just coming back from bangkok and luckly got recorded a video of one muscle guy that i offing when he take his bath!!! Want to see the video?..you need to go to instagram and request to follow my ig MALAYSIAN MUSCLEHUNKS and i will accept your request ASAP...tq.
- 11 replies
- 4.3k views
-
Hotel confirmed in Silom.... Still looking at tours/excursions... Definitely going to some of the markets... I would like some recommendations on which clubs/bars to check out on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night... I prefer muscular or athletic guys...who are attractive...Im sure Ill find some guys on the apps but I want to experience the night scene in Bangkok... So where should I check out Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights... Also, are any of the saunas any good?
- 21 replies
- 4.1k views
-
i had done recent visit to Bangkok. Only for short visit. I quite amaze when i visit Bangkok. i feel secure and everyone is friendly and helpful.doing visiting Thailand tourist land mark and so on. Hey, by the way. Everyone here want to know how Arena & Tawan muscle men. I went to Arena at noon for massage, probaly tired after walking around Bangkok city by foot. Arena at 3rd floor, at the edge of right building block. As i enter, the mamasan told the men to line up. The mamasan have some language problem, so i ask, 'is Nuk around?' mamasan call Nuk. Now i know who is he. I realise Nuk quite good in English. But sorry, his body kinda not my taste. So he h…
- 17 replies
- 3.8k views
-
may i know latest price for drink, off and usual tip for hot guys... im going to thai next week, well preparing for 3 nights stand
- 19 replies
- 7k views
-
Just read a post about the masseur giving oral but with a condom on the client. That made me recall that my last trip a lad in dream boys did that and then one in Pattaya. Took me by surprise. In hundreds of encounters over 10 plus years in Thailand the very first time. Is this becoming a common thing? Or is it mostly the straight guys? Nearly all mine are clearly gay and they never do.
- 27 replies
- 8.3k views
-
What is the going rate for time with an attractive, sexy, muscular Thai guy? Giving me the range is fine as well...
- 24 replies
- 6.1k views
-
I was wondering what it’s customary to tip for a non sexual massage. For example at Prime in BKK. I think they state the minimum tip is 100 Baht. But that seems low to me, especially considering the outstanding quality of massage I have had there. Would tip amount in Pattaya be similar to BKK?
- 16 replies
- 3.4k views
-
I have read that Vietnamese boys' performance is often well below average. I have no direct experience of them, except that the other evening I arranged for one, in Pattaya, to visit my room the following day. We agreed time and I gave him details. He is not a gogo or bar boy. It turned into a "no show", so I'm thinking of avoiding them in the future. Anyone got any experience?
- 102 replies
- 22.2k views
-
I have to transfer from Suvarnabhumi airport to Don Muang airport. I have about 12 hours of transfer time. I hate waiting 12 hours, so I was thinking: I can go to city, have a nice massage from a hot twink in Silom with happy ending, and then travel back from city to Don Muang. But maybe some of your guys know if near one of these two airports (I don't care which one) there is also a possibility to get a massage from a nice (gay) twink, preferably with happy ending? Will save me the hassle of travelling to Silom and back.
- 1 reply
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
It's about five years, but after recent favorable reports by vinapu and ggobkk, I made it back to Senso. (In it's glory days, before The Prince was even around, I think Senso was the Silom area spot for model-good-looks guys (swimmer build, not Arena or Adonis muscled) with perhaps a bit of well-deserved attitude.) I went on a Wednesday evening about 6:30-7:00. There were 4 guys available. I was the only customer there, but when I was getting my massage another came in. There was an interesting mix of guys - one smaller, maybe twinky-er guy, a couple of average good looks one of which had longer hair, which was interesting to see for a change, and one a bit older …
- 1 reply
- 2.5k views
-
Last night was out of the ordinary in Boyztown. The usual 9 pm boyzboyzboyz line was more than twice as long as usual. Very few boys were shirtless and most wore their street clothes. I've never seen so many gogo boys in the lineup and never fully clothed. As our group was planning to see the 10:30 sexy show, I wasn't sure what the fully clothed boys portended. We went to Toy Boys first, which was about the same as usual. Lots of hot shirtless boys in briefs, inside and on the outdoor terrace. New bar directly across the little soi, Prisma, full of host boys, 10 or so and one customer. Prisma host boys aggressive in their efforts to steer customers inside a…
- 26 replies
- 6.1k views
-
Hey guys.... Attractive 30 something year old African American guy headed to Bangkok for the first time... Im attracted to muscular guys with great bodies and nice juicy asses...I know, I know...Thailand is completely different from Brazil but it's on my bucket list and want to experience the city/country... What are your recommendations on where to stay? Where do go for drinks? Happy Hour? To see sexy boys? The best massages? Best food? I am reviewing ALL of the posts....there are a ton...so with whatever feedback the OGs who know the country provide and whatever you think would be ideal for a 6ft tall, very muscular African American guy....…
- 17 replies
- 3.6k views
- 1 follower
-
Hi, Has anyone stayed at C & N hotel in Patong area? What is your thought about this hotel? Any other places that you would recommend over this hotel? Thanks
- 9 replies
- 2.5k views