Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by a447a,

    I arrived in Bangkok after a 4 and a half hour flight from Okinawa. Given the tensions in the area I was a bit apprehensive during my stay there , especially as the US has 32 (!) bases on the island. If fighting were to break out with North Korea I was expecting a few missiles to head my way. One of the bases is actually in Naha, the capital city, just a few kilometres from my hotel! I had to take a flight on Peach Aviation, a Japanese low cost carrier. Never, ever again! OMG, we were all crammed in like sardines. It was unbearable. In hindsight I should have flown to Osaka and taken a real airline from there. We got into Bangkok at 12:30 am and Immigration was a…

  2. Anyone panning to travel to Bangkok and Thailand in December should be aware of the ceremonies surrounding the late King's cremation. This article summarizes the current plans. http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1208069/royal-funeral-planned-for-late-december I was planning a trip between Christmas and New Year's. May reconsider...

  3. Started by Alizizou,

    Got and idea to research fb acc of thai hunk and find this guy acc..he use to work at tawan before and resign 2 or 3 years ago..now he work as tour guide/tour van driver.. So i try ask him through private inbox if we can meet during my visit to bangkok next week and i'm very surprised he reply and agreed to meet me and he want 5000baht payment..i try to negotiate and last price drop to 3000 baht..i think its very good deal..if i go to tawan i need to spent more include drink and offed fee.. Now i am very happy and cant wait to see him next week at nantra silom hotel..

  4. Guest Bkkguy101
    Started by Guest Bkkguy101,

    How much are they going for in bkk?

  5. Started by Nikom,

    Arriving at the old Bangkok airport is there a separate immigration desk for ASEAN citizens to enter Thailand or do they go to the foreign desks? Thanks

  6. Hi guys! Just new here I've been backreading on your posts, and a lot of them are very helpful. Planning to visit Bangkok very soon. I'm just wondering how the mamasans treat fellow Asians (like me). I'm young-ish and presentable and well-prepared to pay for any tips. I'm willing to give more than the usual if the experience is good. (Thanks for your posts, I know how much to give now). I'm just wondering if any of you have experienced discrimination of any sort. Like if the mamasans or the boys look at fellow Asians like at a lower standing? I kind of see that caucasians are like the ones looking really rich and powerful, and maybe they prefer those kinds of …

  7. Started by rd2077,

    hi i am planning to visit thailand and combodia for 3 weeks come june this is my second trip to los and any inputs on y itenary will be appreciated thailand 2 weeks plan to visit bkk and chiang mai phnompeh and may be siamrep 1 week please do give your suggestions so that i have a memmorable experience

  8. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    FYI... The Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel in Bangkok is being offered at US$25 +tax on Hotels.com Superior room INCLUDING breakfast for two. IF you book using the Hotels.com you can get up to an added 10% discount when booked on a mobile device. OR you can collect nights toward a 10 night average rebate credit towards a future room booking. I looked at booking for two nights in June... https://www.hotels.com/ho263625/?MGT=c. ... 5Z-VQJp4w.. Total for the two nights = $58.04 less the 10% ...non refundable. A refundable booking is about $6 additional nightly with breakfast in a Deluxe room. Very good value IMHO...One of my favorites when staying in Bangkok. Tj

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Guest Bkkguy101
    Started by Guest Bkkguy101,

    Where can i find cute femboys in bkk?

    • 9 replies
    • 5.5k views
  10. Since the gay scene changes rapidly and I only have 2 or 3 one week trips to Thailand each year - with quite a few months seperating them - a lot can have changed since the last visit: bars previously having a good selection of twinks, today having no twinks or very few and not in the best shape, some bars now closed, same goes for massage places. My last trip was October 2016. I am about to go again. What is the up to date situation regarding twinks? 1) Which gogo bars in Bangkok and Pattaya have mainly twinks? 2) Which massage places in Bangkok and Pattaya have mainly twinks? Health massage in Bangkok still the place to go for twinks? You don't encounter th…

  11. previous years, i got off some muscular men for overnight for some one night stand. some good on bed, some quite rushy. i mean, why so rushy, just to get off money.some says their club will closed by late night.but i say, why don't just stay with me overnight, with nice bed, aircond and wifi too, they said got some training early morning.... if want need pay more, oh my men, why pay more when u just close your eyes, sleep on my bed and wake up next morning, why pay more on doing nothing over the night. so went they off after then. do you guys experience d this?

  12. Started by jfarmer017,

    Prelude: The First 25 Years This story begins when I am 25 years old. I came out (to myself and everybody else) when I was a senior in high school, about 17 years old. My first boyfriend was a classmate named Patrick, who had been adopted by white parents. We began dating our senior year of high school. We attended the same undergrad college, and continued to date for the 4 years that we were attending. Unfortunately, after our undergraduate years, Patrick and I were accepted to different graduate schools in different states and decided to end our relationship amicably. Luckilly, during my first semester in grad school. I met the love of my life.., …

  13. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Inspired by the wildly popular thread Abhorrent behavior on Twilight, my original intent was to research the history of male sex workers organizing in some sort of association that address issues we've been reading and posting about. The first evidence I came across is Scarlet Men, a group working out of Australia. Topics on its website include "client control", "keeping it up" and "spit or swallow". http://www.scarletalliance.org.au/scarletmen/ But the more I Googled the less evidence I found of sex worker unions in what I admit was a less than exhaustive search. However, I did come across some associated links that might interest some here. Here's a photo essa…

  14. In Part I, I introduced the first boy I ever met in Thailand...19-year-old Mac... Mac has since returned to his family farm up north, but we recently had a rendezvous after not seeing each other for the past several years... Arriving to meet Mac, I find him in a very familiar position. Since returning home, poor Mac has been so hungry for mature white cock. But he will have to wait... Fun in the water with beautiful Mac. We have finished lunch, and now it's time for dessert. All cleaned up and ready to go. Farm living has obviously been kind to Mac. Although nearly 29 now, he still has smooth skin a…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.7k views
  15. Started by rd2077,

    would like to know about this hotel is it gayfriendly and does it have a joiner policy

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been looking for good barbers that cut hair and also do a good beard trip. It is not an easy thing to find. So, I decided I'd do a year long review thread about the best barbers that Bangkok has to offer. I'll try one every 6-8 weeks (if my hair grows) and report back here. First up is Truefitt & Hill. This place is on the first floor of Emporium. It is an older established British Barber. Actually, they had it listed as the oldest barber shop in the word. The prices are a bit steep but the place is excellent. The cost for a haircut is 1100 baht and the beard trim was 550 baht. I did both things and it was a very relaxing and enjoyable experience. …

  17. Started by Nikom,

    I have a couple of straight guys planning on visiting me in BKK and want to take in a couple of female bars that have shows. I haven't a clue! Any suggestions on Thaniya Rd or Phat Pong?

  18. Is there any worry regarding customs now starting to demand access to phones, laptops and passwords where they may come across conversations or posts about boy sex in thailand?

  19. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Pattaya One Recent reports from locals have promoted police to investigate an area in South Pattaya in which they believe is being used by gay men as a midnight sex den. Several reports have been made regarding the area, which is located up on Pratumnak Hill, but also know as Sor Tor Lor. Police finally decided to act once pictures started appearing online showing lots of used condoms scattered all over the floor and in the bushes. One comment from the facebook post read: “What a mess. This is Pratumnak Hill tourist area, Pattaya. It has become an outdoor sex location for gays at night”. The area is hugely popular with many locals and tourists because…

  20. Started by mgb,

    Hi mates, Few years ago, i went to Rajamagala (and the park next to it) and found it cruising place of locals. I saw some guys jogging in the park with horny eyes contact. Is there still cruising place now?? I am into outdoor or public fun. Are there any places for that?

  21. Started by GWMinUS,

    I will be visiting Bangkok for 6 nights in November. I usually have stayed at the Tarntawan or the Siam Heritage. But based on comments here I am considering The Raya or The Arni. I have a bad leg, arthritis in one hip, so walking many blocks is not the best for me. I will be coming with my BF from the Philippines. So Offs are not my objective; however, enjoying the bars and getting to the BTS are. So The Raya is attractive for being close to the Go Go Bars and also for getting over to Telephone Bar and DJ Disco. But maybe too close?? I can book the Grand Deluxe on Hotels.com for USD74 per night. (Lower than on Agoda) The Arni is also close enough I can walk…

  22. Started by paulsf,

    The Police made the rounds tonight. As far as I know, X-Boys, Fresh Boys and a couple of the bars just past Dicks. Only Thai boys were allowed to work. I went to Fresh Boys. They were down to about 10 boys and shortened the show as they have a large number of Vietnamese and Cambodian boys. They had 3 Vietnamese waiters working the floor, but they were wearing street clothes and no numbers. Everybody seems to think everything will be back to normal tomorrow night.

  23. Guest nescool
    Started by Guest nescool,

    I am a thai-muscle lover, and been to Tawan for many years since 2010, but honestly the quality of the boys out there has been poorer and poorer, and fewer selections (most of the times, few of them are really muscular but fat) Tawan used to be very good years ago. While I noticed some of the previous excellent boys from Tawan are visible in Thaibody.com, so out of curiosity, I searched and added a lot of boys in facebook ( I believe most of them are straight anyway). Being very friendly and polite to them, i send messages asking if they would love to do muscle worship for me ( not necessarily do sex). but most of them are not willing and refused, Even if i…

  24. I have stayed at Tarntawan Place loads of times, was there in October after the change of ownership and whilst still OK clearly they are cutting back in a number of areas so time for a change! Have also used the Rose a few times but the rooms are pretty small and Malaysia but even the new rooms are fairly basic and loation not ideal for me. I have been looking at the Raya Hotel - has any one used it and if so what is your view especialy with regards to ease of taking a Thai guest back - hate the joiner fee crap! Also what are the rooms, is there much diference to justify the higher spec/priced rooms and what is breakfast like - is breakfast availble on room service …

  25. Started by musgrave,

    Been in Chiang Mai for about 4 weeks and had only foot and legit body massage, I decided to try one of the gay massage shops. I had been to Paradise previously 2 years ago and also when it was known as Mystic Spa. Easily accessible from the old town area - about 10-15 minute walk from Thapae Gate. When I arrived at the entrance around 6.00pm the mamasan and one boy were sitting outside - my appearance brought a chorus of "falang, falang" from inside - so I gathered business hadn't been that brisk. The boys - in black shirts and jeans - were gathered just inside near small reception - mostly lazing about which to me doesn't give a good impression - about 6 of …

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.