Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Hi guys, will be in Pattaya in 2 weeks for 16 days (then 2 days in Bangkok) for first time. (50-years birthday journey, the begin of the end of my life ;-) I´ve read several threads, i´ve located the three hotspots, BoysTown, SunnyPlaza and Jomtien, where i will stay, with its bars and sansuk sauna, but there are a few questions left for me. 1.) As i´m absolutely not into muscular or may young and very skinny boys (i´m myself a little skinny, so bone on bone that may occur in a breaking, but well, OK, i would not exclude them in total ;-), i would like to know where (bar, disco, whatever) to meet a boy or better a man from next door, probably in the age from over…
- 5 replies
- 2k views
-
Now in Chiang Mai but a couple of nights ago I decided to revisit Screwboys - arrived just before the show and there were quite a few customers. The show itself has somewhat deteriorated in that it seemed to be overloaded with lipsync lady boy numbers.I prefer to watch boys _ there were a couple of big cock dance stroking numbers but have to admit I was talking to a couple of new found companions to really take a lot of notice. i did notice when the boys in the routines presented rhemselves at the table looking for tips. I was talking so missed most of the acrobstic sex act st the end. One of the downside things for me at Screwboys is that smoking is allowed it is a smal…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
From memory, I noticed 5 massage places in Jomtien Complex during my last visit - not counting the Blind Massage. I didn't get around to trying any of them but was wondering if anyone has any reviews/recommendations. They were roughly where I've numbered the map. I think number 4 was called 'Blue Angel' or something similar but don't recall the other names.
- 9 replies
- 9k views
-
Greetings to all ... this is to advise that the regular TAKE CARE!! Quiz Night for the month of April is cancelled due to conflicting Songkran activities. The next scheduled Quiz Night will be on the second Sunday in May -- 14 May -- at 9:00 pm. Please everybody have a safe and sane Songkran. TAKE CARE!!
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
Arrived yesterday to sweltering heat - a very speedy passage through immigration. Not willing to hit my hotel bed I took myself off to investigate Nature Boys. Very handsome fair haired lad out the front and only 3 boys inside in orange underwear. Stayed for a few drinks and had most enjoyable conversation with them. 2 were bi and the other gay. I was the only customer for at least 2.5 hours.One other chap called in but didnt stay long. Closed at 2.00am The boys were friendly and talkative and attentive of course. They said that it hadnt been busy there for a few weeks.I can see that the place is not everyones cup of tea but I had an enjoyable night. Today I went for…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
I never do long time. It is a bit of a risk. He can steal your money in the night and leave the hotel for example, all when you sleep. And there is the far less likely risk that he kills you. I know most hotels have a safe in the room, but using it also sends a message to the boy that you do not trust him. So here are my questions: 1) When you do long time and put your valuable stuff (passport, money) in the safe, do you do this discreetly or does the boy see you do it? In the last case doesn't it make you uncomfortable? It doesn't send a message of trust namely. 2) You are never afraid he will beat you in the middle of the night, and violently rob you, demand…
- 73 replies
- 11.4k views
- 1 follower
-
It is with great sadness that I learn of the death of Richard Burk, who I am sure is known to many of you. He ran Amor restaurant in Boystown for many years followed by Street Life. Having known him for well over a decade, RIP Richard. I trust funeral arrangements will be made known in due course.
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
-
I have just finished up travel plans for my July visit. Instead of staying in Pattaya for the entire time, BF and I will head from Pattaya to Isan for a long-overdue visit with his family for a couple of days toward the end of the trip. Due to the timing of air travel, I now have a single night in Bangkok by myself before an early morning flight back to the USA. I haven't spent any time in Bangkok for 4 years, so I am totally in the dark about the bar scene there. I have tentatively booked a room at the Crowne Plaza (Silom and Rama IV intersection - Lumphini Park), which from the maps puts me right in the center of the gay scene. I can change this if needed, but b…
- 62 replies
- 14.5k views
-
This is a report of my second visit to Thailand: 3 days in Bangkok and 3 days in Pattaya. Day 1 : Sunday I arrive around noon at Suvarnabhumi airport. Bought a SIM-card at the airport (299 baht for 7 days) and took an Uber (400 baht) to the hotel. Last time, I stayed at the Tarnatawan, but on recommendation of forum members, I now have chosen the Raya Surawong. As I arrived before 2PM, the room was not ready. This was not an issue for me, as I was hungry went to have dinner nearby. The suite on the 8th floor was really nice and big. I will certainly rebook Raya for next visits. In the late afternoon, I decided to walk to Babylon Sauna, a 20-30 minute walk.…
- 18 replies
- 5k views
-
Anyone saw this? Hilarious
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
Greetings to all ... this is to advise that the regular TAKE CARE!! Quiz Night for the month of April is cancelled due to conflicting Songkran activities. The next scheduled Quiz Night will be on the second Sunday in May -- 14 May -- at 9:00 pm. Please everybody have a safe and sane Songkran. TAKE CARE!!
-
I am not about to try to match the eloquence of Numazu or a447, but here goes: It took me this long to access a computer because my prior internet cafe was closed (as apparently most of them are these days). In short Jomtien Plaza and Boystown are, in the words of our British friends, doing a roaring trade and Sunee seems to be doing at least okay. First night I promised myself to only look---well, I offed the second boy I talked to in Jomtien. He was well worth it. Second night offed a guy from Double Shot. He was good and I enjoyed the bar---the owner even bought a round for everyone including the boys. Most would say that my first two offs were boys of aver…
- 14 replies
- 4k views
-
Hi all I'm in my twenties 100%bottom gay living in thailand with my thai boyfriend. I have BDSM fantasy and my boyfriend never wants to do for me. He fuck me great and often i come without touching my cock. But i want to be dominated by someone and get fucked. He refused to do it so i ended up start looking for escort, massage boy, and massage shops. I went to "'my hero" and turn around and came back home. I felt guilty by just searching and thinking of cheating him. I have no idea what should i do. + He never ask me to do his fantasy and he told me he doesnt have any fantasies. How should i convince him to do as i wish. No clue. Help me
- 9 replies
- 3.1k views
-
Loveddddd BKK... Stayed in Silom...really liked the apartment type hotel... Surprised at how inexpensive BKK really is...prices for food...drinks...massages...just abt everything was incredible... Went to sauna in Silom...Huge...very modern...in a gate alley type neighborhood...didnt find too much of my type but got one good nut from a hot athletic Thai....he is about 23 yrs old... Went on a foos tour as well as Grand Palace and leaning Buddha... Fell in love with Khaoson Rd until I went to Chatuchak market...two visits in two days... Met one guy from app...he was visiting as well... got approached on the treat near Patpong market but a Thai guy wh…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.7k views
-
-
Arrived at Suvarnabhumi on Monday morning to massive queues at immigration. Went to the far left queue and had a stroke of luck when an official ushered me round a screen into the area reserved for Thai Royal Silk customers. In and out in 15 minutes maximum! Took the metro to Silom and walked to the Raya hotel where I'd booked the previous night to be sure of an early check in. I've grown to like this hotel now I'm accustomed to the quirks designed to inflict pain on the unwary, such as the wood plinth around the bed, the large step across the bathroom door and the tiny step down into the corridor outside the room. Once unpacked, showered and relaxed, I headed to…
- 16 replies
- 3.2k views
-
Well today is the day I book my July trip, just off to the Thai Airways office to make a booking and upon return home will be booking 14 nights with the Raya. Really been hanging out for this one, I miss having those naked boys giving me massages and the fun that follows, first massage is going to be at Arena on day one. Only making plans for the flights, accommodation and the first two days at the moment and the rest will be taken as it comes, reports will be placed every few days when I'm there as I'm only taking the tab with me it will be fun typing them out (not). Shopping is high on the list of things to do but only in between massages and play time. Thanks for those…
- 15 replies
- 3.3k views
-
A couple of weeks ago I needed to do a visa run. Decided to go to Hanoi for a few days. All packed ready to go. Grab a taxi in front of my condo. No traffic, quick and easy ride. Friendly driver. Arrive at airport, get to check in counter, and then realize, No Wallet. I lost it in taxi. I had no idea as to which company I used. As panic sets in, I sit to try to figure out what I'm going to do. Had $200 US , debit card, one credit card and drivers license. My passport, other credit cards and a little cash in my backpack. It was my 30th day and I need to go. Nothing I could do about wallet. Had a nice weekend in Hanoi. Saved a lot of money I might have spent. C…
- 25 replies
- 7.1k views
-
Hello, I have plan to do my second trip in Thailand in april and i need your help. I will stay a few in Bangkok and i haven't notice any gogo bars in the forum when you can see boys and pick up for the night except Jupiter and Tawan. Can you advice me for others good gogo bars in Bangkok? Thanks for your advices and sorry for my english!
- 44 replies
- 9.6k views
-
Hi Boys I'm a huge voyeur and love to watch naked guys (i'm not really looking to off any boys)... are there still bars in Bangkok that have the full naked guys, sex shows or masturbation on stage? I've been to soi twilight last year and found it hard to find... most places the boys were wearing trunks and just walking around the stage. Ideally it would be great to find somewhere where the guys play on stage and encourage some crowd participation!! :-) Also... is it better in Pattaya for this? I'm unsure whether to stay in bangkok or head over to pattaya. Thanks in advance Rick
-
- 9 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
I'm seriously thinking of taking my mom to Pattaya for a month in the summer. I'll probably rent two studios in the same building; my mom is healthy and fit and can take care of herself. I suggested Hua Hin but nooo "I want to go to Pattaya" - she's been with her casino buddies and likes the energy of the place. We'll probably do the usual shopping, sightseeing, spas, trips to Bangkok and maybe some dental work for the both of us. That sounds like a lot already but are there other activities that you might suggest for a sprightly 70-year-old? I just want to make sure she doesn't get bored.
- 14 replies
- 3k views
-
It's believed that all were virgins before this bike lover ran amok. From Pattaya One A Thai man has been arrested for sexually assaulting not 1, but 3 motorbikes. Adding this to the list of crazy human fetishes, a man in Chonburi went around cutting open other people’s motorbikes before he masturbated into the vehicles. Police were able to track down the auto lover, Thepsathit Sripranumat, 26, after three people reported their motorcycles being sexually assaulted. According to one victim, a female university student, her motorcycle was raped twice — on Feb. 27 and March 13. She said the man cut a hole in the motorcycle seat before he got on top of it…
- 6 replies
- 2.9k views
-
Show time 10:15 drink 350B I always at least make one visit to see Jupiter show when in BKK but this time because Tawan' star Mekhin moved to Jupiter, I had an extra motivation to make a short taxi ride to be there for morale support. Like he needs any from me?! Lol I arrived just before 10pm but the bar was almost full. Since then there were a stream of customers coming in wave after wave,almost frightening. It was full house up till 2nd floor. All Chinese and I couldn't see one farang in sight. The star of Jupiter is still Mr Attitude #20. He may have spent millions to his dental work but it's almost irritating to see him flash his smile every given oppo…
- 55 replies
- 13.8k views
-
I have Romeo, Hornet, Grindr and Jack'd. I also had Gaydar but that app appears to be abandoned. I was wondering - in your experience which - apps are a must have for Thailand? I think only Hornet and Romeo. Most boys have at least these 2. But what is popular in Japan? I am interested in twinks. Hornet and Romeo two will do it for Japan too, or I will miss some good oppertunities because another one is more popular there?
- 7 replies
- 5.2k views
-
Managed to find three days of leave in March so flew into Bangkok from Singapore for short holiday. Not many people at airport in afternoon. Queue at customs moved briskly. At taxi stand, there was no queue at all! Perhaps people are taking Uber and Grab nowadays. The weather is really hot. Stuck in traffic jam for 45 minutes. Finally reached hotel - The Raya - because it's close to Soi Twilight. Got assigned a room on 5th floor which is same level as reception. Requested for change room to 8th floor. Girl at reception agreed. Unpacked and lazed around in room awhile. Now gonna go down for massage followed by dinner then a meet up with paulsf. Hope to…
- 10 replies
- 2.7k views
-
I don't often look here but this is funny stuff. http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/forumdisplay.php?7-Sawatdee-Gay-Thailand Scottish guy last post..."Where has everyone"...Lol
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-