Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. I will really miss Hero. It was the one place I went consistently every trip to Bangkok. Rarely did a week go by where I wasn't there at least once or twice. Now that it is gone, I know there are other places that everyone likes. Which place would you say has the most boys available each day? Which place has the best rooms with showers inside? Which place has the hottest twinks? Which place has the hottest muscle guys? Which place has the best massage?

  2. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    German news network DW English language program Global 3000 follows the transition of a male-to-female transgender process in Bangkok. http://www.dw.com/en/metamorphosis-made-in-thailand/av-37210406

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Guest DThump
    Started by Guest DThump,

    This Thai holiday prohibits the sale of alcohol for 24 hours beginning Friday midnite for 24 hours ending Saturday night at midnite.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. For my next trip to LOS, in October/November, I'm thinking of wandering a bit further than my usual haunts of Pattaya and Bangkok. I'm currently thinking of spending a couple of weeks in Chiang Mai. Anyone with experience there, can you recommend gay friendly hotels or resorts? Also, is two weeks too much? Would appreciate any recent experiences. Thanks.

  5. Started by Alizizou,

    I know some people here dont like when we talk about tawan..its because they don like musclemen..all they like is thin underage boy with fem body and ugly face like drug addict..but i dont care what other people like or not..here is collection of my lovely tawan guys who makes my night more happening while im in bangkok..to those who dont like..just shut your mouth..lol

  6. Guest JanFriday
    Started by Guest JanFriday,

    Is there any place in Bangkok for a late night massage?

  7. Guest ronnie4you
    Started by Guest ronnie4you,

    If I stay 3 weeks in Bangkok. I think I might enjoy trying out nice hotels that I couldn't afford in other cities. I have stayed at the Dusit Thani, years ago, the Pan Pacific, now I think a Crowne Plaza, the original Crowne Plaza, now a Holiday Inn, the Sofitel on Silom, the Sheraton Orchid, the Shangri-la, the Hilton Millenium, the Le Meridien, the Renaissance, the Lebua (one of he best), the Marriott Riverside, the Montien, the President, the Narai- the last 3 being not so good. I've stayed at Center Point apartments and Marriott Apartments. Any ones you suggest? They don't have to be 5 star, just very nice and not horribly expensive. By that I mean money for what…

  8. Guest JanFriday
    Started by Guest JanFriday,

    Can you guys tell me the pros and cons of getting someone from internet to come to my hotel to give me massage instead of me going to the massage shops? What has your experience been like?

  9. Started by paulfort,

    There have been quite a few posts recently on the above topic, I personally live in the UK, work and can only spend a couple of two week holidays a year in Thailand which I have done for the past ten or so years, always with a few days in Bangkok and longer in normally Pattaya or occasionally Phuket. I have previously casually met a few members of this forum, often almost by chance and enjoyed a drink and a chat, though always I guess for any of us not resident in Thailand my main focus is the boys! I am sure that I am not alone as the earlier posts I mentioned would suggest, in that I would love to share a drink and catch up with any members of this forum one …

  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    I just returned from a trip in Chiang Mai and after logging into Hornet, I had 5 conversations going within one hour all with boys I like. I met two of them for massages and more and both were excellent. Walking the streets of Chiang Mai, the boys are hot and sexy! I really love that city!

  11. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Well, no (not yet). The "Tawan **** (nude pic)" thread is nearing 20,000 views. Which is not as popular as the "photoshoot of models " thread, I suppose it must be amongst the most popular threads of all time. Now is that due to the outstanding debate within the thread ? Or due to loads of search engine hits on the title ? I suspect the latter has an effect. Well, go on then.......

  12. Started by brall3,

    My friend is in Pattaya and has a bad case of diaherria. Can anyone recommend an English speaking doctor in Pattaya. Thanks

  13. Guest myskipper
    Started by Guest myskipper,

    Hi, Guys This is embarrassing, LOL. I was looking for a website which can find gay massage boy in bangkok, I actually found one website, and found a boy, after I add him on line, I forgot the website, hahaha, just wanna ask if anyone know this kind of website? Tried google it for a long time but unable to find any, I wonder how did I get that link at the very beginning, hahaha. Thank you guys if you can introduce me a link, lazy to go massage shop.... : )

  14. Hello friends, SiamRoad's team is happy to announce new service: car with driver. Driver: Olay, 28 yo, professional driver with license for public transportation. Languages: English, Thai. Car: Toyota Fortuner (2016), comfortable, premium class, new, fast. Up to 4 passengers or up to 3 passengers + luggage Services: transfers to/from airports, Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin, whole Thailand. Multi-days orders are possible. Details and prices, contact and booking forms are here: http://siamroads.com/olay-driver-bangkok-thailand/

  15. Started by Jasper,

    I heard the story of how Jupiter boys look down on mere mortals of Soi Twilight boys. And how strict the management of the boss lady. How the boy need to save up the penalty fee to be allowed back in once you left the bar. Apparently the penalty fee is 3,000 Baht if you left once. 5,000 Baht 2nd time. 7,000 Baht 3rd time. Dream boy and TAWAN do not charge this penalty fee to boys.

    • 5 replies
    • 2.4k views
  16. Started by westernguy,

    Hi all Anyone stay at The Inn Saladaeng recently? Would appreciate some feedback esp on on joiners please. thanks

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Started by nuckyt77,

    In 5 days I will arrive in Bangkok for 1 night only. Just heard my arrival time will be later so I will arrive there around 1am in the morning. I booked my room at the BBB Inn and as I want to have some fun I deceide I will stay there and book 1 or 2 massages there, How many boys do they have on duty ?.....I read their massage is available 24/7 ...is that still true ? Any recommendations ? Thanks for your help

  18. Started by WelshGuyUK,

    Hi everyone This is my very first post here.... I am just sowing the seed for a possible Thai travel companion who is willing and eager to join me on a tour of Thailand from 24 March to 18 April 2017 I am very very genuine and there is a reason for this post that I cannot go into but I have a holiday that I have planned already which lasts for 3 weeks starting and finishing at at Bangkok, going to Phuket,Koh Lanta,Krabi, Koh Samui, Koh Pha Nang, Ko Tao, Hua Hin, and back on train to BKK. This thread is simply to test the water to see if any young Thai guys would be willing to join me in the event that my original holiday partner will be unable to make it. …

  19. Started by gerefan,

    Do Thai boys define it the same way as we do, that is a boy who provides sex for money? Simple as that. Someone I know who does sex for money, but has a regular job as a bar manager, got terribly upset and annoyed at the term. Hotly denied he was a money boy! Obviously he isn't a gogo boy but does do sex for baht. So, to them is a "money-boy" someone who steals money or some other derogatory term that I am not aware of?

  20. Guest hunkster
    Started by Guest hunkster,

    I've done a good deal of Googling.....but no luck with dates for 2017 BB Competitions in BKK. Any of you guys have better luck at this than I do - please let me know. Thanks....

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have loved my dentist at Bangkok Pattaya, but now that I am in Bangkok, I prefer to move over to a dentist here. Any suggestions on good dental centers?

  22. Started by musgrave,

    Just finished reading Private Dancer by Stephen Leather. Story of farang who becomes infatuated with a Thai bar girl. interesting insight into a relationship narrated by different characters. Also giving a perspective of how Thai sex industry workers think about their clients - not a feel good read but I found it compelling

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  23. Guest ronnie4you
    Started by Guest ronnie4you,

    So last night we flew HKG to LAX. Didn't sleep before the flight, didn't sleep during it, and have yet to sleep since arriving 12 hours ago. Such is the life of jet lag for me. Cathay Pacific has such a good reputation, but I found Business Class a tight spot. OK,, I quickly agree, better than coach! We arrived to my main bag having likely been taken by someone with a similar bag, but he hasn't fessed up yet. Went to the Customs desk with hubby. The agent about spit at us: "State the nature of your relationship." I said we were two married gay guys. He didn't like that and with no suspicion at all that we had any agricultural goods, sent us down there. They are the m…

  24. Started by floridarob,

    Going to be in Thailand during this time....is one place better than the other for this weekend....and why? I was planning on Pattaya , then I figured this out...always happens when I'm traveling, I miss certain events/things to do because I didn't realize what was going on.....like the foam party at Babylon. Been to one, wasn't anything special that I remember. Any other input? Thanks

  25. Started by a447a,

    It was 7:30 - time for dinner. For some reason I was craving Japanese food so I went down Soi Tarntawan, turned right at the Mango Tree and headed down the soi to Mokkori, the Japanese restaurant opposite Natureboy. Half way down the soi I spied a number of guys sitting outside Golden Cock. Suddenly a familiar voice called out to me. It was my regular guy - my boy du jour for years in Bangkok who gives me such a workout in bed every day. I immediately booked him for my afternoon sessions and continued to the restaurant. The lights were already on at Natureboy and I'd be dropping in later to, hopefully, pick up my regular guy there. If he wasn't working I'd go bac…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.