Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by musgrave,

    Seeking clarification of the use of the words "man" and "gay" as used in the LOS. A couple of my friends have said they are "man only" not "gay" - which left me slightly confused after spending enjoyable interaction with them - and when I told them I was gay they looked more confused than me!! Also noticed that a couple of the profiles on Hornet state that they are "man only" after I told them I was gay. Does it mean that they are top only??? In the words of a very well known Australian politician - "please explain" with thanks

  2. Started by ukladd23,

    Hey boys, My trip is now booked, I'll be in BKK and Pattaya during 21 - 24 April.... if anyone is around, drop me a message, would be nice to meet up! :-)

  3. Started by Jasper,

    I have read that Thai gogo bar girls often leave something like a earring behind in the customer's hotel room to ensure a repeat off hoping the customer would deliver her earring to the bar next day. I have once experienced a boy left those Thai Buddha pendant so I delivered the next day fearful of a bad karma.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  4. Two of my Myanmar friends want to visit Bangkok as tourist. They would come over with me the next time. What papers do they need? They claim they only need their Myanmar IDs! Thanks for any help here!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Pattaya One A Crisis meeting was held by Pattaya police recently addressing the growing concern over tourist safety in and around the area. The solution to the problem, Happy Zones. The “Happy Zone” idea come from the national police HQ, and will slowly be introduced into tourist cities across Thailand in the near future. Pattaya will be the first to take a shot at the new concept, which police hope will be a success. Yesterday operators on Walking Street were invited to Pattaya town hall to meet with regional chiefs, local cops, district officials and immigration forces to hear the plans. With tourist revenue being a key factor for the Thai economy, …

    • 9 replies
    • 2.6k views
  6. Started by musgrave,

    Arrived in CM about 2 weeks ago with the intention of using this town as a base for 6 months (initially) in Thailand. Managed to survive Songkran here. One day of the celebration was spent travelling into the country to a place called Mae Taeng. Lots of bamboo shelters hanging over a fast flowing river - food and drink everywhere and lots of Thais just having good fun. Most of my time was spent man gazing at the mostly young men enjoying the water- sadly they seemed to want to keep their shirts and jeans/shorts on whilst in the water. But a few de-shirted and provided some stunning scenery. I took photos The other days were spent in the city and I managed to …

  7. Started by Alizizou,

    Finally..i got some naked pic of 3 hunks from tawan bar (one of them is 'superstar' of the bar)..taken by me in my hotel room..anybody interest to see it,PM me pls..lol..

  8. Started by sglad,

    Hey there! I've been in Chiang Mai for the last 3 1/2 months on student exchange and like you guys have got Thai fever! In my case literally after that first day of Songkran and I'm now back in Singapore for some rest and home-cooked food. I really like the chilled and fun atmosphere of this forum and I wish I had joined when I first arrived and ignored the dire warnings from elsewhere. I look forward to sharing some of my experiences and impressions of life in Chiang Mai but I probably won't post as regularly as some of you guys. Anyway, a belated happy New Year to all in Thailand and a happy Easter to all who celebrate!

  9. Anyone had been to My Hero place? will come to BKK in fewer months. I want to know latest prices, hows the masseur, good or not? thanks.

    • 2 replies
    • 3.9k views
  10. Started by jfarmer017,

    I know this more properly belongs in the "Gay Romeo, Grindr, and Other Hookup Sites" forum, but I thought the topic was delicious enough to deserve a special exception. If you happen to find yourself in Pattaya (and happen to have a fetish for amazing Thai thinks), you be wise to seek out Moop1234. If you ramble through the pages of this very forum, you are likely to see several of Moop's photos pop up, mostly in the "Model Photoshoots" thread. You can also check out his profile on GR, if you are a member. I've reproduced a few profile pics below: Moop is yet another horny teenage boy who has come to Pattaya hoping to sell himself to foreign gay sex touris…

  11. King Spa - Bottom Line: Skip It. In the process of updating my BKK massage review guide, which brought me back to King Spa, which is by the Bang Chak BTS station on the Sukhumwit line. Last year I had good experiences and good reports, and I've pretty much been a booster, although I recall one forum member reporting inconsistent experiences. My guy from last year is gone, so I booked someone different. Lest anyone think I only give positive reviews - this was not a particularly good experience. King Spa is a bit of a walk from the BTS station, but there's no traffic so it's quite pleasant. The house is fine. Massage room large, big mat on floor, shower in ro…

  12. Started by GWMinUS,

    Hope you guys are enjoying Songkran there in BKK and the Circuit Parties!!! Cheers

  13. This topic title is a really place holder for a complete report. I'm just back home after twenty-five hours of airports and planes and a subway returning from Bangkok. I intend to respond to Vinapu's gentle prodding and write a full report (well, maybe not quite full) and begin posting it in the next few days. I put "Seredipity" in the topic title as my original plan for this visit had to be scrapped. I decided to just go and see what happens..."go with the flow". So before I pass out from lack of sleep: some thanks to the Forum for giving me ideas to find the "flow", both naughty and nice. Specifically to Vinapu for his comments on The Raya and his report pro…

  14. Guest Declan69
    Started by Guest Declan69,

    What are your guys thoughts on this.

  15. Guest samebb
    Started by Guest samebb,

    Songkran is over and I have probably had one of the happiest, most enjoyable weeks of my life. It was my first Songkran which I enjoyed more than words can describe. I wasn’t planning on posting here, however I have decided to do so because it was made all that more special by fellow board members here. I don’t want to type much, but here goes. Before I start, thank you to all of the board members I saw this week:- Paulsf, numazu, Mark311088, DevineMadman, andyy, christianpfc and also Michael who used to own this websites in the past. I think that is everyone? It has been rather crazy! Thursday 13th I had no idea what to expect from Songkran. I actually l…

  16. Are there any airlines left that fly into Bangkok from the USA? Delta stopped its Tokyo to Bangkok fights and now use partner airlines. I am not as familiar with other airlines. I have a friend that has a dog that needs to ride up top in the cabin. However, many airlines do not allow this. But, all US airlines will. Any suggestions?

  17. Started by Jhoony,

    I know a lot do not like it but for those who do it was a blast. Jomtiem complex had a stage, music and foam party at the end of the street,. Drunk Boys with few clothes on grabbing your crotch and doing more wth your crotch inside the foam. Was however a tad surprised to see a Thai fucking a faring in the foam and it took them a minute or so to realise the foam had subsided and their actions were on full view! A tad far given kids and cameras near by. Will be back. Heaps better and more Real than the Silom road songkran. Babylon for songkran is equally a blast - go gos and foam parties. Lots of Chinese keen for a euro experience.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  18. Started by Onlyserious,

    Well. My first time here. To be correct i spend few words to explain who i am. Italian man in his 57. I follow this forum and i like every profile all men are sincere and most of the topics are so good for me. Yes i like men. I like asian men. I travel usually in CHINA E PHILIPPINE for my job. Thailand for me is a dream. So the topic is. My wish is planing the 2nd part of my life Mb 6 mounths in Thailand 6 mounths in Europe. Are Thai men 18 to 36 yo interested in relocate . I am here not for all negatives commentary on Thay men attitudes. Not for stereotyp descriptions of STR...OR LTR. I dont need sex data,money man, similar love and i dont ne…

  19. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Khaosod English More pics at link http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/2017/04/13/see-silom-celebrate-songkran-style-photos/

  20. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Khaosod English BANGKOK — Explore love, friendship, desire and more aspects of gay men in the urban city through the eyes (and hands) of a Spanish artist. Our World features a series of cartoon-style paintings by Bangkok resident artist Dani Monfort Gil who depicts the gay men he’s met on the sidewalk and in the mall, some of whom he’s approached for their stories. Admission is free. The event opens at 6pm on Friday and runs through the end of April. Serindia Gallery is located on Soi Charoen Krung 36. http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/events/2017/03/28/see-gay-bangkok-illustrated-spanish-artist/

  21. Started by Alizizou,

    Will Visit bangkok this may for 5d4n and i plan to offed guy from tawan and jupiter for short time (tawan 2 night and jupiter 2 night) and i put budget 14,000 baht for that (3500 for every offed including 1 drink and bar off fee).. Is that any chance to get cheaper than that let say 3000 baht for 1 offed overall? Please give advice..tq

  22. Hi all, I will be visiting Bangkok from 6th April to 16th, and Have promised myself a well deserved holiday after a stressful few months. will be departing from London in a week's time ready to explore all that gay Bangkok has to offer. Being a relatively young but no longer a twink gym fit Asian guy living in the UK, It would be an eye opening experience to explore what Thailand has to offer, and compare it to the gay scene over here. After all I have lived for the past 28 years in a fairly dull cycle and its about time to add some spice to it. Thanks Numazu for your informative posts and inspiration. And so we shall begin. 1) I have not been to a gay massage pla…

  23. I had such a great trip in March, Im heading back to Bangkok but definitely need some suggestions on what to do and where to go... Here is what I have on the list of MUST DO so far... Khoasan Rd on Friday and Saturday night...maybe Sunday night... I will definitely go to Tawan Saturday since I missed it last trip 6-7 massages...Maybe more... This time I want to go to a few malls...which ones do you recommend and why? I would love to go to an actual restaurant in BKK, I did go to a few while on a food tour on my last trip but Im open to suggestions... Is Asiatique on the Riverfront worth a trip? I plan to see a Calyso ladyboy show this trip.…

  24. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Pattaya One Two ladyboys arrested for robbing Australian tourist on Pattaya Beach Road Tourist police have arrested two ladyboys who stole a wallet belonging to an Australian tourist as he walked along Pattaya Beach Road, in the early hours of this morning. Police heard how Bruce Lauchie McCown, 34, was approached by the two ladyboys just after 5am on Thursday morning. Originally, all was good, with some general chit chat talking place. Who knows what they were discussing? The ladyboys started hugging Mr McCown, which is a tell tale sign they are after your possesions, and is probably when they managed to steal his wallet containing 16,000 baht from h…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  25. Guest JackHandsome
    Started by Guest JackHandsome,

    Help .what to dp now

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.