Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Please know that I don't intend to rehash information already provided, but I read here about the new star of the show at Jupiter before I actually saw the show, and now cannot remember what thread it was on. Nonetheless, I think the guy deserves a thread of his own. I know nothing about him. You guys might know bad things, like he is a child murderer or something. But as far as I can see, he is one of the best stage presences I have ever seen on a Bangkok stage. What's not to like? He's gorgeous, he's a hunk, he seems charming as all get out. And he has the husband enamored. Me, too, for that matter. So no doubt he has plenty of men chasing him. Rich men usually win, b…
- 66 replies
- 12.6k views
-
I'll be back in Bangkok on January 29, 30, and 31. PM me if interested in meeting up. Had a great time with DivineMadman these past days going to a club and just hanging out.
- 6 replies
- 2.2k views
-
Was in bangkok over christmas weekend and went to both girl gogo bar (with my str8 friends) and boy gogo bar (on my own) Boy gogo - boy earns nothing from drinks - boy earns nothing from bar fine - boy must give 300 bht to mamasan from short time fee that he earns Girl gogo - girl earns 80 baht from 180 drinks (40%) Couldn't find out more from girl gogo about bar fine and amount to give back to mamasan bekoz i didn't proceed further than drinks with girl gogo Anyone who can confirm? Once i found out that boy gogo didn't earn anything from drinks, i stopped buying drinks (on my last night). I gave tips instead.
- 124 replies
- 19.8k views
-
(1) On a recent trip to Bangkok I caught only the first part of the show at Tawan as the friend I was with was keen to explore other bars. The dancers who opened the show seemed to arrive just for that, they had not been around earlier. They had the swimmers build that I seek but too rarely find. Do they just arrive, open the show and leave, or is it possible to make their more intimate acquaintance? (2) I continue to fail to make it to Pattaya, but live in hope. If anyone has stayed at the former Marriott since its rebranding as the Avani, can you please share your experience.
- 1 reply
- 1.5k views
-
I have been going here most nights for the past week. Staff are great (aside from 1 of the mamasans who can be a bit weird).. but the other one who seems to work more is great. Boys are lovely.. only one became a problem... stealing from my bottle. He was quickly told to fuck off. He got the message. Last 2 nights spent with Floridarob, board member here. If you are around and see us come say hi. If you are new to bangkok, check this place out. Has comfy sofas, welcoming and the company is great. I enclose a photo where I was photo-bombed with my 2 favourite boys (multiple-offs). I have covered faces out of respect.
- 1 reply
- 2k views
-
Hi everyone. This is my first post here, but not my first Visit to Thailand. Have booked at short notice and arrive late next week. Staying at the above hotels for the first time as my usual ones were booked up. Has anyone stayed there recently? I'm sure the Hotels are fine but what are they like if I bring anyone back? Do they charge Joiners fees? I really don't care for the hassle of being questioned and looked at dissaprovingly. :-) Is Thailand busy just now? Has the death of the King affected Thai life? Any particularly good or bad bars/clubs? Which clubs are still open in Pattaya? i.e. NAB, Dave Man club? Sorry, lots of questions there, but any …
- 5 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I just traveled from Bangkok,Thailand to Chicago on their new Dreamliner plane. It was fantastic. I used Flights.Google.com to find low prices. I needed to go to Kentucky to visit family but the cost for a roundtrip business there was over 5K USD and I refuse to pay that. Chicago and Atlanta are two places that are easy for me to get to family and I don't mind a drive for 5 or 6 hours. The seats were comfortable and the huge windows which were automatically controlled were very nice. Going over the north pole was beautiful and all white. The food was the best business class food I have been served on an airplane since Northwest was in operation. The great thing w…
- 69 replies
- 10.9k views
- 1 follower
-
An elevator full of people were witness this morning to a lack of communication between a farang and his overnite date. Farang was all dressed for business, and his Thai friend was more casual. At this particular hotel, the breakfast room is on the second floor. The lobby and the exit are on the first floor. We all rode down together and the elevator stopped at 2, where Mr. farang exited. His Thai friend followed, but Mr. Farang soon noticed and had to explain to him that the date was over. Apparently breakfast was not included for two. The entire elevator seemed aware of the embarrassing situation as the Thai guy returned to exit on the first floor. Message: Tell the gu…
- 23 replies
- 5.1k views
-
Foot massage is a passion of mine. I love to get them, and Thailand is a good place for that. So today I was handed a flyer for ten per cent off by what seemed to be a gay business on Silom. Gay in that all of the masseurs were men. I was taken way back from the street to a darkened room, and told to go to sleep. I didn't exactly do that because within five minutes the masseurs hands were on either side of my genitals. That makes for quite a foot massage. But it was actually a leg massage, since I was wearing shorts. The masseur worked fair up the legs, often having his hand make contact with my clothed penis. This was a new experience for me, and soon we were alone in t…
-
Where would you recommend to go for a nice massage in Pattaya. I am looking for versatile mascular guys in a clean, comfortable, private environment with a professional service. Any ideas guys? Good massage please with sexy boys and happy endings...yes please
-
- 5 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Bangkok The Beach confirmed that their Khon Kaen branch has closed and has been so for months. I visited a few days ago and 4 months ago. All in blackness. Dolphin massage looks a bit like falling a part. Only had a few boys.
-
- 3 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Pricey, but consistently the best massages I've had in Bangkok. https://spabangkok.net Spa Bangkok - Silom Branch is a high-end spa and massage shop in Silom Plaza. It's on the 1st floor, in the back on the right. Arena is in the same building, on the 3rd floor. Last year I got the crazy expensive tourist package of body scrub + special tantric massage + aroma massage (2,400 plus tip). It was 2.5 hours of bliss (or however long it took). That package is still available. Highly recommended. This year I decided to pay the up front 4,900 for a "membership" which gets 4 "free" 90 minute aroma massages and then a discounted rate after that. The 90 minute a…
- 3 replies
- 4k views
-
So I got to meet Samebb and Divinemadman (thought it was divine madame,lol)....had a couple of drinks in Hot Boy on soi Twilight...Samebb was tied up entertaining a group of very nice guys so I got to talk more to divinemadman..... exchanging experiences thoughts about BKK/Pattaya We went to x-size and watched the show, we both offed 1 guy each and went our own way.... I think is fun/nice to put a face to the member here and get to know each other. Thanks guys....and Sam keep in mind the 1st weekend in Feb for Pattaya! Dave, my guy was cute and fun (for me) but ended up being a dud in bed Oh, the bar name on Silom that I like so much is Cloud 47.... su…
- 13 replies
- 2.3k views
-
So I have been informed I am a butterfly. Oops! There are just to many boys! I met a moneyboy and we get on really well. I have been in Bangkok 5-6 weeks and I want a change of scenery for a few days. I am looking at booking the Ambience in Pattaya. This boy really wants to come with me, sure he knows he will be paid well, but what if I met another boy in Pattaya I wanted a short time with or something? Do these boys sometimes get jealous? Or is it always all about the money? I am not even trying to be greedy here. If I take him with me I am helping him and his family financially. Hes Cambodian. Does anyone have any experience with this kind of thing? I …
- 18 replies
- 3.3k views
-
Hi all, Just curious about everyone massage rituals, especially those who really enjoy massage by male masseur. During travel, i usually try to include at leaat one massage session near the end of my trip, or of i travel with others, will try to fit in when other people are going shopping. My first massage were done in vietnam, and was only for foot, done in sapa. Then got a good body massage in indonesia near bromo. First gay massage during travel were in hk, 2 times, different day, out of my 4 day travel, and lastly my trip to bangkok/japan, got 2 massage in bangkok out of 4 days and 1 massage in tokyo out of 8 days. During workweek back at home, i started goin…
- 27 replies
- 6.1k views
-
FYI for those travelling in town in May http://bk.asia-city.com/events/news/bangkok-host-its-first-pride-event-may
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
With difficulty, we found Prince Sauna last night. It's a nice enough place with a glass window to keep the masseurs from lunging at you. There were plenty of them, and they were plenty masculine. Minimum tip on an hour massage is 1000 baht. Oil or cream ran almost as much for the room. I chose Bee, who took me to the room and left me there while I showered. He then came in, showered, and my one hour cream massage began. The legs got the most attention, but soon there was massage in between them. Bee seemed to want me to show the goods fast, and I guess I did, since when we were finished only 35 minutes had gone by. He is nice looking, and got hard, but I am not sure w…
- 7 replies
- 4.2k views
-
153 cm, 45 kg, 21 year old, nice looking. Very much to my taste. Unfortunately profile under name Chati disappeared today, was wondering if anyone from here knew him. He was supposedly active in BKK/Pattaya area.
- 10 replies
- 3.3k views
-
I'm in infrequent poster here, usually only check in when I know I'll be heading this way to see if anything has changed. Been coming here 1-4 times a year for 18 ys, have traveled quite a bit, mostly here, Cuba, Brasil, Mexico & S. America. On another board we used to have get together's in Rio that were fun but that was a long time ago but I made some incredible friends. So, here for a month and Pattaya 1st weekend in Feb....if you're a veteran or a newbie and want to hit some gogo bars or DJ....message me and we can meet up.
-
I'll be returning to Thailand staying in Bangkok from 20 January through the 24th, in Pattaya from the 25th through the 28th, and back in Bangkok from the 29th to the morning of 1 February. If any forum members might want to meet up, PM me...my schedule has some commitments but not that many. Example of a commitment: be present when paulsf returns to his seat at Hotmale Bar.
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
This is my 11th 10th trip to LOS and the plan is me spending three nights in Bangkok, after spending three nights in Phnom Penh and three nights in Siem Reap. This is a (quick) late summer getaway for me, and its not as long as my previous trip report, shown here: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10424-bangkokpattaya-june-july-2016-trip-report-to-butterfly-or-not-to-butterfly/ Background: I’m 35 34, Asian American, and have an 8-year relationship with a great guy (white, 33). Why do I go to Thailand? Well, I’m a horny bastard, and believe or not between my bf (sex life still there but has declined), occasional Grindr and Scruff hookups, and the random trick…
- 287 replies
- 84k views
- 1 follower
-
Looks like it's been closed for a week or so now. Has yet another Sunee bar bitten the dust....so sad.
-
Sorry guys, I am not english or american, my english is not too good. But wanna to know what does this frase: CHUCK WOW which I saw in many topic. Plz....From Saturday I will be in Thailand and must to know it.
- 46 replies
- 8.8k views
-
Happy 2017 to everybody. A big hug FRANCO
- 15 replies
- 3.4k views