Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest Qualityonly
    Started by Guest Qualityonly,

    Thankyou Gentleman for your help,I do appreciate your civil answers unlike another Gay Forum where asking a simple question results in often abusive responses. On one of my trips I plan to visit Bangkok and return to Pattaya quite late at night in a Taxi ( will be a Friday night)around midnight to stay in a Hotel in Boyztown possibly Le Cafe Royale. My question is,is the Taxi able to access or drive into Boyztown at that time of night so I can unload my luggage outside the Hotel? He obviously would need to drive through the back way being Beach Road and up past New Orleans Restaurant I am thinking? Would that be correct?

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. Guest Qualityonly
    Started by Guest Qualityonly,

    I have decided to stay in a rather luxurious Hotel on my next stay. I received quite a good deal on the Hotel website so thought why not? I have been trawling through the Hotel Website to see some gorgeous model looking boys working there. I have often fantasised in the past of asking Staff if they did "short time" etc but could never bring myself to do it. I guess its a combination of possibly being abused or even reported to management or Police should I do so. Also I would be rather embarrassed or shy if they turn me down or asked exactly what I meant ? Is there a subtle way of asking or suggesting? I do have "business cards" that I could possibly give ou…

  3. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Several months ago, I started a post here asking some questions about a first time visit to Bangkok. Many people responded back with some great suggestions/ideas, etc. I wanted to apologize publicly for never thanking everyone for their input. Unfortunately some issues (work and health related) have come up that will probably prevent me from making the trip this year, but hopefully 2017 will be the year I get to head to that part of the world. Thanks again for everyone here who offered advice. I will most definitely be back again when I can get all the pieces of the vacation puzzle to align.

  4. Guest ryanasia
    Started by Guest ryanasia,

    Apologies to some members if I did not repsond to your PM messages but my inbox is blank which is weird. So if I didn't respond I am not intentionally ignoring you.

  5. Guys, I have a question on off-fee structure at BoyzBoyzBoyz in Pattaya - maybe someone can help to clarify this? I spent a week in Pattaya in the early April and offed from BBB the same guy four times. From the first day the guy started telling me, that the off fee is 1000 baht before the show and 500 baht after. We are connected at Line and I wanted to go to the cinema - so suggest him to take him from the bar around 20:00. The guy suggested to go to the cinema during the daytime and then he go to his bar and I can come to the bar after the show and off him. But I stay at Jomtien and it sounds a bit complicated, so I just came to the BBB before show, had asked a…

  6. Guest ryanasia
    Started by Guest ryanasia,

    Just got back from a brief trip to Jomtien Beach for the weekend. I have never been a Pattaya fan and until this trip i just didn't understand the place. I must say this was one of the funnest trips i have ever had in Thailand. Or at least in the past decade or so. Where to start? Jomtien Complex wasn't too busy but not eerily deserted. I hate being the only customers in a bar and being sized up by all the boys. Most of the places on the main strip had some customers and it seemed just right to me. The price of the drinks is an absolute bargain. I live in Bangkok at the moment and have basically abandoned going to Soi Twilight because it is so expensive and it j…

  7. Guest nilstv
    Started by Guest nilstv,

    What do you think about this I stumbled about this and enjoyed watching it. :-) There are 10 episodes out now - afaik all are available with engl subs. Nils

    • 4 replies
    • 2.4k views
  8. Started by DivineMadman,

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QisqB0xNvnnrd1F7GOCWnwuHH1w9ldcRGsTgqG6nfuw/edit?usp=sharing Here is a link to an updated (and slightly simplified) chart of some of the more significant BKK massage shops. In the chart there is a link "Map" to a google map with their locations. Some I haven't been to yet, or haven't been to in a few years, so I don't have anything to report on. Others I may have only been to once and if I had a less than stellar experience I've just left it blank rather than base my opinion on one dud. There are, of course, many more M4M massage shops in Bangkok, but I've limited myself to the ones that are clearly massage-with-extras sh…

  9. Guest hactorbissen
    Started by Guest hactorbissen,

    Now I live in Bangkok, just get installed. Very busy with job and installation. For some reasons I would not like to disclose now I cannot spend nights out of home at least for the moment. Cannot bring guests too… As on your previous advise, I decided to have a look at Soi Twilight this Monday evening. I have an occasional Thai BF who I do not know too much yet, so I asked him to be there to meet. He is not a regular worker over there. I met him 1 year ago in one of the bars of the soi. Just a student working on the show only, not go-go on the stage. At least not any more now. Most of the time he does not accept to be offed except if he is really in need of money to …

    • 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
  10. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Excuse the pun, but I'm starting another tailor thread. Pattaya has a short row of working tailors, just behind Tuk Com, up the road past Baan Dok Mai. Not the type of places with showrooms, rather places where they actually do the tailoring and are happy to do small modifications for very small sums of money. Does anyone know of similar shops in Bangkok, preferably Silom? I'm after small & swift modifications only, not suits or any of that kind of thing.

  11. I went shopping at Mega Bangna's Ikea. I needed some sheets, towels, kitchen items, etc. One thing that caught my attention was a very well made desk (not the cheap fake plastic stuff I often see there) and we ended up buying it. As the desk was huge, we had it delivered along with several bags of other things. They showed up the next day and had everything tightly packaged. We had them put the desk together. It was very quick and they made sure we were happy with everything. I have shopped many places in Thailand and had delivery. This place was very easy and no problems. I was happy with the delivery and I'm happy with the office desk. BTW: If you have no…

  12. Guest Vnhlyon
    Started by Guest Vnhlyon,

    hello I would prepare a long stay in thaillande . I would like to address to find club with young boy of 18 years old. and I wonder if the bars with a boy his best Bangkok or Pattaya . I would like your skills to make beautiful encounter thank you in advance

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Started by Alizizou,

    Everybody talk about arena,senso,hero,prince,v club,Banana,the Prime,baan taewa and others when we discuss about good massage place in bangkok but its very rare to see people talk about sun massage where the place just beside tawan bar..is it because its not good place,masseur got attitude or other reasons?..

  14. Started by gerefan,

    I was really surprised at the number of middle eastern people wandering around BT last night. Never seen so many ( or any at all) before. They went inside quite a few gogo bars too. Then when I got home to see the awful events in Nice on TV. Makes me wonder whether there should be some sort of security like they have in Sunee Plaza. For those who don't know there is a guy who patrols SP each evening in a dark suit. He used to be accompanied by a younger guy and they both used to carry truncheons, although the one guy now does not. I'm not prone to overreaction but actually feel a lot safer in SP when that guy passes by.

  15. Started by brall3,

    After 3 1/2 weeks in Pattaya I have had 12 boys off; at least one from almost every bar in the boytown area, 2 from Sunee Plaza and 1 from Jomtien. All of them said they were "top only", and NONE of them (except one) was able to top. Shortly after entering the hotel room I was told: "I make (or try) bottom only for you". What the f...? I never said I was looking for a bottom, not even hinted at it. During the initial conversation I explicitly stated I want a boy who is a top! I made sure they understood what I wanted and as previously stated, every boy said he is a top only or "ok I f..k you good". THAT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!! Instead, all of them magically became…

  16. Guest Worakankung
    Started by Guest Worakankung,

    I'm Thai guy. I'm finding a good saunas in Pattaya Are there many foreigners ? Thank you for recommende

  17. Started by jfarmer017,

    As some may know from previous posts, I was first inspired to visit Thailand from the white top/asian bottom themed porn site privateboymovie. One of the earliest vids I saw from that site (and one of my favorites) was the one featuring ‘Ice.’ For those interested in his work for that site, you can view previews and descriptions at this link: http://www.privateboymovie.com/asian/?tag=ice Here is how he is introduced on the site: “Ice is yet another true bottom boy who love to get pounded hard in his ass. After stripping for the cameraman he gets his cock deep down his throat. But it easy to see that this guy take the true pleasure of getting the cock deep insi…

  18. Guest abang1961
    Started by Guest abang1961,

    Now there are so many women running their respective country and major corporation. Just to name a few (more prominent ones) Angela Merkel in Germany Janet Yellen runs the Federal Reserve Aung Sung Suu Yii in Myanmar Theresa May (PM designated) UK ** Helen Clark (former PM of New Zealand) is eyeing the post of the next UN chief Hilary Clinton (former Secretary of State and had slept with an ex-President) is almost the hot favourite to win the US election ** Except for Tim Cook who runs Apple, how many out of the closet gays are managing major corporations. It seems there are more lesbians holding office and gay men. Why? Are gay men more prone to …

  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    One of the pitfalls of getting a place so close to a popular Skytrain stop was a sacrifice in the size of the apartment. We ended up with something around 110 Meters. We found other apartments that were also 2 bedrooms but about 130-150 meters for the same price. But, we chose one that we liked near the Skytrain. It has been a bit hard to furnish as there was little space. Luckily, we found Ikea and have spent a good amount of time in Ikea and Index the last week. Finally, today, the last of our furnishings arrived and we are able to get organized. The BF wanted a computer desk and chair which we got at Ikea. I wanted a Kitchen Island Stand to hold my Nespresso and…

  20. Started by crayontt,

    Heyo... will be going as stated.. anyone wanna meetup lol...

  21. Guest terrapin
    Started by Guest terrapin,

    Hi Everyone, Hope this post is ok, follows the rules and doesn't offend anyone. I've got a trip to Pattaya coming up soon and, despite being straight (or at least towards that end of the continium), I have a couple of fantasies involving sex with men that I would like to explore. Although I am familiar with the straight bar scene in Thailand I'm not familiar with the gay bar scene other than a quick walk through Boyz Town so I am hoping I might get some advice on how easy it will be to actually live out the fantasies and perhaps some tips on how to go about it. The first fantasy is a short time session with a young (20ish), effiminate (pretty), shy thai man. …

  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have an office chair that I love that I have had in storage for a bit and I need to get some leather repair. Does anyone know of anyone who does this? It is OK if in Bangkok or Pattaya as I'm willing to travel to get it fixed (or pay for them to travel to me). Thanks.

  23. Started by LAguy,

    Those of you freaked out by tattoos - close this thread now - just another old Farang with tattoos wanting advice lol I'm one of those guys with a few tattoos who is always looking for another one, and since I'll be in Thailand for the summer, I was thinking of getting a Sak Yant tattoo... I thought about getting one from the monks who use bamboo, but decided I'd rather not take a chance on picking up Hep C, so will be sticking to normal tattoo places... Has anyone on here ever gotten a tattoo in Bangkok, and if so, are there any places you recommend? Hot, Gay talented tattoo artist recommendations always welcome. (I can fantasize, can't I?)

  24. Started by flugg,

    Arriving yesterday, I made a short trip to Jomtien Complex for some insight. Answering the question on another topic “Who goes to Jomtien Complex at all”, that be me. I like the overall atmosphere and always stay within walking distance or inside the complex when in Pattaya. First beers, as always, L&N Bar. Chatted with the nice owner and practised a bit on the few Thai words I speak. Bar quite empty, as always, but serves the community as a Homebase for all the barboys around (cigarettes, lao dong). Question Mark opposite was packed with a birthday party, a pig on the roast never fails to attract many people. This Soi is pretty crowded with a new gay bar seemingly …

  25. Started by emailbroken,

    Hi guys I asked this in the middle of another thread but it maybe makes more sense to start a separate one. I really like Tawan and big muscled guys. I haven't been to Pattaya for years and was wondering if there is anywhere down there that has guys as big and built as Tawan. Thanks for your input.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.