Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by ChristianPFC,

    http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/08/23/mahanakhon-celebrates-completion-and-title-thailands-tallest-building-light-show A Thai friend told me today that they have been running tests for days, so I went tonight to find the best spot to watch (and because I might not be able to go tomorrow). Very poor view from skyarc (almost completely blocked by W), poor view from BTS public areas, probably good view from train platform. I found best public view spot from old cemetary in Silom Soi 9. Even better from Silom Plaza (where Super Rich money exchange is) Arena Massage (you have to walk through the massage place - I have been customer there before - and up 2 floors). …

  2. Started by keniching,

    So I’ve been the Bangkok quite a number of times but never once wrote a report about it. I’m trying to do so now for memory purposes and hopefully for the leisure reading of the members here. A little background about myself: I’m in my early thirties and therefore able to get free action every once in a while on the gay apps. However, I make these trips to the LOS to satisfy that urge to be with the hottest guy that I can find. Night 1 The day finally rolls around after what has felt like ages since I last was in the Land of Smiles (although it was only about 5 months since I was last there). Residing in a SEA country myself, I’m one of the lucky ones that get to …

  3. Started by pong,

    Passing by in Germany a few days ago and if I have to wait I go-old fashioned-style, to look and read for free in the station magazine bookshop. Well in Germany they still have an amazing wide variety of gay mags on sale and display (only non/soft por there), incl one named Spartacus (remember that name??) abouty gay travels. My country does not has any left in old-style print. There weas an article on our beloved Thailand, which of course brought hardly any news except this (nor can I remember it having seen/read in any forums): TROPout PHuket will be repeated in nov. coming, looks similar to that songkran-time BKK festival, mostly attracting Singy's and other ASEANs i…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  4. I've been enjoying browsing this forum in preparations for my first trip to Bangkok, particularly the rather lascivious trip reports, so I thought I'd share my recent experience there. A little background: I'm in my late 20's and am relatively good looking. I top almost exclusively and am a twink lover. I like all races but seem to do particularly well with Asian guys which I suspect is because I have dirty blond hair and blue eyes. I was in other parts of Asia with friends and family the weeks previously but I'd always wanted to visit Thailand and decided to spend three nights their on my own before returning to the U.S. Day 1: I got into Suvarnabhumi Airport at …

  5. Guest german2016
    Started by Guest german2016,

    I wonder what happened with Thai Chn friend of mine.His name is Anucha,thai chn guy,frequent guest at DJ station.He must be in his late 30s now.Well educated guy and perfect in english,slim built.I last met him in 2014 and at that time he had a German boyfriend from Hamburg(as i recall a doctor living in bkk).Havent seen around anymore last 2 years.Anyone knows what happened to him?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  6. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    Following the recent closing of ALL OF ME BAR in Sunee Plaza, the monthly TAKE CARE!! Quiz Night has been actively looking for a new home. We are happy to announce that MAN CLUB in Jomtien Complex will host its first Quiz Night on Sunday, 11 September at 9:00 pm. MAN CLUB has an ambience just made for Quiz Night … the doors close to shut off the sound of the Complex, the bar is air conditioned, sound system in place for Martyn the Quizmaster and snacks will be served. Each player pays 100 baht and there will be a bottle of spirits going for the lucky ticket at 50 baht per ticket. All funds raised are donated to TAKE CARE!! to provide funds for HIV/AIDS preventions …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Guest cdnmatt
    Started by Guest cdnmatt,

    This is a topic I don't see discussed often, but it must happen. Have you ever took on someone basically as an apprentice, and helped them onto a better path in life? By this I mean in terms of raw knowledge / skill set(s), and not just giving money to help someone start a business / go to school / whatever. For example, meet a young guy who is a little lost in life, unsure what to do, but doesn't feel like being a poor farmer (or prostitute) the rest of his life, and shows an interest in whatever skill set you've acquired over your life. You have the skills, experience, probably some contacts and a good base to get him started, etc. Have you ever taken someone lik…

  8. Started by biguyby,

    Two days to go before I set of on my next Pattaya adventure. I'm looking forward to a month of chilling out on Dongtan Beach and having some nice relaxing massage therapy!

  9. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    After reading this post I thought it might be an idea to share our scam stories here, so people can recognise & avoid them. Before my first ever trip to SE Asia, I read a few scam stories. There was even an excellent site called Scambodia, or something like that. Then, in all the years I've been coming here, I've suffered almost no scams. So I think the risk is very low. However, it still makes sense to know the tricks so we can recognise them. Here is my list of scams & thefts: Boys No scams. One theft. A bottle of whiskey stolen from the mini bar in Bangkok. Scams Declined: I've had tuk tuk drivers tell me various attraction…

  10. Started by bucknaway,

    It's been years since I have been to Phuket. As a matter of fact, after my last trip there, I swore I would never go back. It was just too much drama that trip. I had met a sexy Indian guy who seem to be rather wealthy. He took a liking to me which pissed off the Thai guy that was "just a friend." The Thai guy would kick me under the table and pinch me or give me nasty looks when the guy was not looking. I soon called it quits and was leaving when the Indian guy talked me into going with him for a ride. We parked along the beach and did everything we could in the limited space of a Toyota 4Runner. When we returned to the Boat bar, it was war. The slight kicks …

  11. Started by firecat69,

    Last few days have just been watching the Olympics in Rio. Then I began to wonder ? We have so many posters and members here who like the Tawan Type or at least very muscular and a little bit older. I have been to Rio 4 times and decided it was not for me because of the lack of what I consider Twinks. However theTawan or Muscular types that many seem to like are found in abundance in Rio and prices similar or less then Thailand. So why do we not have any members Visiting and reporting on Rio?

  12. Started by abidismaili,

    I know Thailand is not a rich Western nation and it can not afford the social security programs which are quite common in Western Europe. But still. I can't believe there isn't any form of protection at all. Some scenarios: 1) Say you are 20 and you get an accident which makes it impossible for you to work again. You get then a monthly income from the government? Or your family must support you? 2) I assume that the elderly are supported? Or is it assumed children pay for their parents after their parents have retired? But what for elderly gays, who don't have kids? They have to work till they die? 3) What if you can't find a job? It is low season, ba…

  13. Started by bucknaway,

    Anyone know anything about Tour69 out of pattaya?

  14. Guest ryanasia
    Started by Guest ryanasia,

    Just got back from Pattaya. I stayed at the Poseidon again and the service and atmosphere was the same as what I described in my Jomtien trip report. The boys and the late night pool parties were fun as they were the first time. The only difference is this time we took a 2 bedroom suite so that allowed a bit more freedom and more space to play in. If you are traveling with somebody but like privacy now and again I can't recommend this set up enough. So there was a thread asking about which gay place is best so this time I went out of Jomtien and into boyztown. I was actually on my way to Sunee Plaza on the Baht bus. After getting in the back I sat down and noticed a v…

  15. Started by GoldMember,

    After 2 years of betraying BKK with other cities, I got a surprising chance for a one week getaway to visit a friend of mine that recently moved to koh phangan. This trip is my last trip before me and my husband become parents so even though I only got 2 non consecutive nights in BKK and 4 nights in Koh Phangan- I'm determined to make the most out of it. Especially with my beloved BKK. 32yo muscular Israeli guy here. Since my last (and second) visit to BKK was 2 years ago, I wanna make sure I have my plans ready because there will be no time for mistakes. Here is what I plan on doing, would love to hear if you think my plans are good. Landing BKK at 4pm October 1…

  16. Started by gerefan,

    Always stayed at the Tarntawan but its getting expensive and tired. Any views on the Nantra on Silom? Know its cheap but is it OK? Noisy? Any advise appreciated.

  17. Started by tahomatom05,

    hey gentlemen! been loving your posts, thank you so much for sharing and providing an education for a novice! I'm 29, and will be making my first trip to bangkok soon. Super excited, yet not sure what to expect. Question regarding oral in massage shops....is Oral performed with a condom, or without? Thanks in advance! If you're in BKK when i am, drinks are on me ;-)

  18. Guest SilverF
    Started by Guest SilverF,

    I would like to know that: Does anybody get an offer to have sex by thai taxi drivers ? I have to say that I have been asked many times when I took a taxi in Bangkok. Not very direct questions, but started with they were asked by gay people to have a sex and offered them money. it is liked a funny story and keep talking about it, if you hint him a little bit of interest e.g. ask about how much or did you have sex with him ? they will offer you to have sex If you want to, let try......

  19. Guest ronnie4you
    Started by Guest ronnie4you,

    I have successfully blocked all of the Nigerian and related scam offers that used to fill my junk mail, but today I opened one right here! She is offering me 5.5 million pounds. I just couldn't resist- hitting the delete button!

  20. Started by musgrave,

    Interesting recent research data Target Map have released some new and very interesting data which unveils different average erection sizes from around the world - findings about average erect penis length. Lastly are guys who hail from India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Malaysia and South Korea who have an average erection size of 3.6 inches and 4.1 inches. a couple of comments there must be some very small Thai guys out there to bring down the average - this observation based on my man's and just a few others I've encountered in the past secondly - why wasn't I asked to be part of the research team!!!!!!

  21. Started by paulsf,

    Effective Nov 1 the Pattaya Marriott will be rebranded Avani. It was a great place to use my points. Stayed there many times. Will be missed.

  22. Guest ryanasia
    Started by Guest ryanasia,

    So on another site people asked about the service from PD. I use them all the time and they have very good quality products over all. They deliver nationwide and everything will be packaged and well presented upon delivery. I live in Bangkok so I can't speak as to other places about delivery but they use dry ice and I have never heard anybody complain. Their service is very professional, they will follow up and make sure your order was okay and in good condition. Their products are very tasty and if you shop for many similar products in a supermarket they aren't available or the price is very competitive. I order from them about once a week and because of the qua…

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  23. Guest ryanasia
    Started by Guest ryanasia,

    I would normally put this in the GR section but this is important enough to do it here. The user atthisit253 took a bank card from me and made out with around 15,000 Baht from fraudulent charges. Unfortunately the bank card I am issued doesn't use a nam on it so it is easy to scam. I don't care about the money but beware of this guy. He has obviously blocked my profile so i can't give you profile pictures. i can give you other pictures but they won't match. Anyway be very careful of this profile. If it was csh on the night stand I wouldn't bother to report but he took atm cards and this is something I have never been exposed to in all my years here. I made a rooki…

  24. Guest AmylBTM
    Started by Guest AmylBTM,

    So first I have to admit I have not done much Guy on Guy, mostly with Ladyboys. Last Trip to Thailand my LB Friend has suggested a Guy can probably pound Me more, not sure if this is the case or not. Been curious about Guys for awhile, and I fly into Bangkok late on a Thursday. Was thinking Stranger Bar and seeing what was around, and then going to one of the Saunas if I have no luck, is this the best way to approach finding a Guy to Play with/the night? Tips, suggestions etc most welcome. Spending 3 Nights in Bangkok and then going to Pattaya is my plan. Thanks.

  25. Guest ryanasia
    Started by Guest ryanasia,

    I know that there are three or four and don't want an argument. Which ones are the most active or have the most members these days? I am looking at other forums and you can go weeks without replies. So would it be fair to say that this site has less members but is more active? Would gaythailand be at the bottom of the scale? I seem to think it is the newest and the friendliest. So by volume alone how would you rate the top 3 sites?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.