Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. When taking a boy to your hotel room for short time, there are two options you can do after it is all over: 1) You and the boy leave your hotel room together and proceed to the lobby where the boy recollects his ID card and both of you go their own way 2) You stay in your hotel room and the boy leaves on his own. This always leads 1 minute later to a phone call from the lobby of the hotel asking you if all is OK. They always call me when I remain in the room and the boy leaves alone. I think they will only give the ID card back to the boy when I confirm that all is OK. I mostly do option 1), but how is this with your guys?

  2. Guest homtom
    Started by Guest homtom,

    THE END HAS COME , THANK YOU ONE AND ALL Hello again to everyone on this forum, it's me THOMAS . no doubt some of you could be saying "OH NO' not him again with more drama. hahaha. but no, NO more drama or indecision. I would like to take this opportunity to say a sincere THANK YOU to each and everyone who took the trouble to comment and post their advise and suggestions on my posts, regarding the somewat difficult situation i found myself in with the young thai guy whom i had befriended recently. When reading these comments and advise it was clear to me that many of you have been here in thailand for a long time and knew exactly all about these…

  3. Guest homtom
    Started by Guest homtom,

    UPDATE TO MY POSTING __ MY MEETING A KIND AND NICE YOUNG THAI GUY. I have been writing this update for over a week now and also because of the death of the king i held back from posting it,I will try to keep this as short as i can and i have taken note that a comment was made on one of my posts that it is like reading a book. I am sorry for being so long winded with everything. _________________________________________________________________ On the day i had the fall and when i woke up around 8.30 pm that evening my ankle was still quite sore however i made something to eat and took my phone off the charge , switching it on i seen that i had 4 missed calls. …

  4. Guest ryanasia
    Started by Guest ryanasia,

    So it should go in the pub but I don't care. The world's foremost lyricist has been recognized and given a Nobel prize. What is your favorite Dylan song? Also if you don't like him you can say why it is a big scarey world out there open to thoughts and interpretation. I think of this song lately for some reason. This would be played in a tank battling for Mosul in my opinion. Sorry for the poor audio.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. I went out last night to eat at The Smokin' Pig. It was closed but still wanted ribs so I wanted to the rib place at the end of Suriwong. As I walked, it was pretty errie. The streets were quite and Soi Twilight was black and dark. It was a very somber mood. After eating dinner at Roadhouse BBQ, we walked back to the Patpong Night Market and it was also very quiet. First time I have been there in ages. But, I have never been there when things were this quite and walking down the isles and no one bumping into you. On the BTS, the mood is very somber as well. As foreigners, we need to respect their grief and being loud and partying right now is not acceptable.…

  6. It is official. The beloved King of Thailand has died. The Royal Household Bureau announced.

  7. Trip Report – July 2015 – Chiang Mai – Sukhothai – Kanchanaburi – Pattaya Friday 3 July fly Thai Airways from Rome to Bangkok. Flight was good and almost every seat taken – I was in peasant class so it was a somewhat uncomfortable journey. Watched lots of movies and only manage to sleep very little. Arrive Saturday 4 July at BKK at almost 6am exhausted, went through immigrations which had a line that lasted about 50 minutes as it seemed that many flights arrived at the same time and at that hour not all of the booths were open. Went to the ATM and withdrew some Bahts, then went to the carousel to retrieve my luggage. A Thai guy who I did not know who works a…

  8. Started by wizz10,

    Hey guys, I've been reading the forum for a while and always find it very interesting, so thank you to regular contributors. I'll be visiting BKK and Pattaya early December, staying at Sansuk (which I have stayed before and loved it) and then a few days in BK at Trinity Silom. My Question is what are thoughts on wearing very revealing singlets (tanktops) (mesh and string type) and small shorts round both Pattaya and Bkk? I have a reasonable body if that makes a difference although I feel people should be free to wear and be themselves as they like. I wore a thong at Sansuk last time and this was no issue, both tanning and swimming but also during evenings instea…

  9. Started by emailbroken,

    Guys I am keeping this deliberately vague due to obvious Thai sensitivities. If there is an announcement of national importance over the next few days is there likely to be an impact on "entertainment" venues?

  10. Started by GoldMember,

    This post has no purpose but to express my excitement towards this upcoming trip. I'm writing this while waiting for my flight to BKK in Ben Gurion Airport. I've been waiting for this trip for a couple of months. It's a short one - only a week. But that's exactly what I need, just me alone again in the city of sins. This is my third time. I've learned my lessons from previous trips. This time I started fakeGPSing last week and now have too many guys I wanna meet considering this short time - and that excludes all the saunas, massages, and also maybe offing. Just got out of my BFs car who gave me his blessing to do what the fuck I want Good night Tel Avi…

  11. Friends have been telling me to try this place so last night I took a trip there to test. Unfortunately, it is closed for the entire month of October. So, I could not test it out. But, I wish I had know this before hand. I should have called them ahead of time. But, just so you all know, it is closed this month so don't try to go.

  12. Guest faustiv
    Started by Guest faustiv,

    Being a closeted homo in my late twenties living in Canada who just had his first breakup in a four year relationship,I decided to take a trip to Asia to take my mind off things. I was going to spend 1 week in Taiwan with a college friend who thinks I'm straight and one week in Hong Kong with an high school fake girlfriend who knew I was gay. Unfortunately she told me she's getting engaged and she can't have me moping around her apartment crying on her lap while her fiancé is going to move in so she used her travel points to get me a plane ticket to Bangkok for the days stated as boyfriend replacement therapy. Being the (wonderful girl and I love her to death) ditzy…

  13. Started by gerefan,

    I'm thinking of staying at Novana Residence just off Third Road, for a change of scenery! It's about 200 metres from the Third Road junction with Pattaya South Road in the direction of Jomtien Anyone tried it?

  14. Started by Wheelz,

    Same question as Scottydog, but for Bangkok. Looking for short time fun in the afternoon. Not really into massage though - all that oil/cream and so on. Just short time. Host bars open when? Anyone got any suggestions?

  15. Guest ryanasia
    Started by Guest ryanasia,

    There is a lot of talk and debate and it does seem that the powers that be are at least making an attempt to disrupt the sex trade. So my question is would you still come here and if so at the same frequency? My poll isn't that detailed so feel free to add your comments one way or another.

  16. Guest homtom
    Started by Guest homtom,

    hello everyone on this forum, as you can see i have just signed up to this site a couple of days ago. Even tho i have know about this site for about 5 months i have not been tempted to join before this or to make any posting of my own. I have been quite happy just to read from time to time various entries by others. About me _____ I am of senior age (69) australian born and only been in thailand for a bit less than 2 months, and it is my plan that i would live here for 6 months to see if i could adapt to the different environment and somewhat lifestyle opposed to that of australia. As i am retired and reasonably financially comfortable with my superanuation from wo…

  17. Guest Verso
    Started by Guest Verso,

    How is the gay bar scene in Phuket these days? And is it possible to find the types of gay massage places we all love in Bangkok? When I was in Phuket 5 years ago there was really very little in terms of gogo boys and massage places. I am looking to upgrade beach experience in Pattaya.

    • 1 reply
    • 2.5k views
  18. Hi I was in pattaya 2 weeks in september and thought i would share a few things arrived the 12 th this is the wettest trip i have ever had in thailand I spend most of my days playing golf during the day it actually made golf difficult a few days I have never had any problems before so I probably wont come late september again. Plenty of boys around met 4 i knew from earlier visits and who i keep up to date with via facebook Sunee seemed very quiet on this trip and I ended up taking only one boy from here ( who turned out to be the only bad off I had on this trip ) Niceboys and Powerboys were a bit short staffed and most were boys i had seen before Boyst…

  19. Started by Moses,

    Roi Et is city at the East of Thailand in Isan. Been anybody there or lives? Any signs of gay activity or gay destinations? (Search in Google brings me zero + some spam) Thank you

  20. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    Greetings, I am happy to report that the Quiz Night held at Man Bar on 9 October in Jomtien Complex was a resounding success. There were 34 people representing seven teams which participated, netting 3,400 baht in contributions for TAKE CARE!! The lucky ticket draw for the bottle of Red Label -- kindly contributed by Man Bar -- netted 2,450 baht. Total 5,850 baht. Special thanks to the management of Man Bar. They were great hosts once again. In addition to providing the bottle of whiskey for the lucky ticket, they also awarded 500 baht drinks voucher to the winning team … also scrumptious snacks. Thanks also to Quiz Master Martyn Bullimore for a j…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. Started by TMax,

    Just wondering if anyone here has stayed at the The Heritage Silom Hotel on Soi Narathivas, just next to BTS Chong Nonsi? Been looking for an alternative just in case the new management at Tarntawan make too many changes, this one looks okay on the net, smallish rooms but looks like some pretty atractive rates compared with Tarntawan (looking on Agoda).

  22. I'm thinking of making a trip to Thailand (probably BKK, maybe also Phuket) later this year and in preparation, would love to hear about the wildest things other members have done or fantasized about doing in Thailand. I am recently single and want to take advantage of my single status with a real blow-out trip. About me - I do love massage and have experienced a few 4 hand massages that usually ends up disappointing. I really get a thrill out of trying/doing things I have never done before. I did read about one spa in Silom that provides a lingam massage - sounds like it is almost therapeutic, but that is definitely a spot I'm interested in trying.

  23. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    TAKE CARE!! is pleased to invite you to the regular second-Sunday-of-the-month QUIZ NIGHT at MAN BAR in Jomtien Complex on Sunday 9 October at 9:00 pm. New arrangements have been made with the management of MAN CLUB. Each player will pay 200 baht … 100 baht goes to TAKE CARE!! to fund our HIV/AIDS prevention efforts and 100 baht goes to our hosts -- MAN BAR. Each player will receive one free drink -- soft drink, water or beer ... subsequent drinks and hard drinks will be the normal price. MAN BAR will provide table snacks and a bottle of whisky for the lucky ticket draw – 50 baht per ticket. MAN BAR will also provide a 500 baht voucher for the winning team. …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  24. Started by Jasper,

    I had a pleasure speaking with Mr Mekhin recently and I would like to share the experience with the fellow Tawan followers in this forum. I was having a drink with a Tawan boy in Thanya one evening and he casually informed me that his friend recently is back from Chaing Mai and joining us. It turns out his friend was Mekhin! I admit I was nervous like a Man U fan in front of David Beckham but I managed not to stare him. Since one member here informed us that he moved from Tawan to Jupiter, I just could not stop myself from asking this recent transfer saga. I wasn't sure how he would react my potential irritating question at his private time but overall impressio…

  25. Started by biguyby,

    I had a walk around Sunee Plaza last night it was very quiet I was sad to see both All of Me bars now permanently closed and the signs removed. It seems particularly desolate in the small Soi where All of Me Too was just a few of the guys at Good Boys to lighten the place a little. The new GoGo in Soi 13.3 named 360° looks enormous and dwarfs it's next door neighbour Kawaii Boys. I will check it out soon but I was encouraged to think it may be good by the couple of cute twinks in white undies I saw standing outside the bar. Nothing special or unusual happening just a few Massages at my favourite Som Jit. Beach later today.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.