Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest soi23
    Started by Guest soi23,

    Anyone know of or can recommend a gay friendly gym in BKK ? I am thinking of a Fitness First or WE fitness ,, in a mall,,, is massage available in some of these gyms. ? This would not be necessary as a workout and fitness is my main goal.

  2. Guest fridae
    Started by Guest fridae,

    hi all Please let us know what you think.

  3. Guest sydneyboy
    Started by Guest sydneyboy,

    I read on another forum that the massage venue Hero in Bangkok is closing at the end of May. Very depressing news. Without doubt the best gay massage venue in Bangkok.

  4. I was wondering. When I off a boy for short time in 99% of the cases I am finished within 30-45 minutes. Of course excluding the showering afterwards and the shower, chat and drinks before. The pure sex act takes me rarely longer than 45 minutes. How is this for your guys? Sometimes I get the impression some of you have sessions going into 2 hours. But isn't giving a blow job starting to bore you afer a few minutes? In porn movies a guy can blow another guy for 15 minutes in a row but in real life it very fast gets very boring (for the giving side, receiving side is different story).

  5. In USA, we can use our cc or debit cards and earn miles. Does anyone do the same in Thailand with their Thai bank account?

  6. Started by Alizizou,

    Sado men spa KL

  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been able to keep in touch with many friends and businesses through Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and other sites. I have found that a great many of the boys also use and check these sites often. When I go to Brazil, all I have to do is post I am headed that way under my Brazil account and I get tons of guys to make appointments for dates and overnights. My last trip there, I had everything pretty well set. I have friends that do the same thing in Thailand and with the easy of communication, social media has made it very easy to keep in touch as well as to meet new friends. In what ways do you use social media to make your experience in Thailand bet…

  8. Started by musgrave,

    Interested to hear from board members who are resident in Thailand as to why they selected their current location to live - no need to name the location if you prefer - more interested in understanding what was considered before deciding.

  9. Guest whall
    Started by Guest whall,

    When is it generally most busy in bkk and patt?

  10. Started by brall3,

    Now I am in Pattaya and have experienced the follow: Boy-Boy-Boy 1. Off fee = 500 2. Tip for boy = 2000-3000 A Bomb, Toy Boy, and Xboys: 1. Off fee = 400 2. Tip for boy = 1500 This is low season. Those of you who are CURRENTLY in Pattaya, are you experiencing the same price rates? I was in Pattaya last year so I am not interested in previous rates, just the CURRENT ONES.

  11. Guest hactorbissen
    Started by Guest hactorbissen,

    Dear All, I am a newbie here. Could you please give me dome advice for the best places to meet twinks in Bangkok and Pattaya gogo bars/beer bars/massage-spas/other places ? I will establish there soon and can send reports :-) Thanks for you help !

  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    When I first got to Bangkok on this trip, I was going downtown with some friends and saw an odd building. I asked the driver about it and he knew nothing. The building looked like it was in a state of flux. But, I was fascinated with it and wanted to learn more. Today, I saw this article with a great video. Take a look: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/30/architecture/ole-scheeren-bangkok-skyscraper/index.html

  13. I am looking for a laundry pick up and delivery service in Bangkok. I know there are several that do this but wanted to know if anyone here has any personal experience with any of them. Thanks.

  14. Started by Travellerdave,

    Yes I'm here in the sex tourist Mecca I find the long 24 hour journey rather arduous and I did not look forward to it at all, but it passed smoothly enough. The first leg Manchester - Abo Dhabi was good. I had a spare seat next to me and I watched rather a nice movie about Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards who overcame difficulties to become Britain's representative in the Calgary 1988 Olympics Ski Jumping, an event in which no Brit had competed for many years. From Abu Dhabi to BKK I was sandwiched between two large guys although one was young and making his first trip to Thailand. I always enjoy giving newbies the benefit of my vast experience !. Suvanapoom to Pats was incre…

  15. Guest krislie
    Started by Guest krislie,

    I have my last day in Bangkok tomorrow, and want to get a great 4 hand massage before leaving for the airport. Is Babylon my best bet? It doesn't matter if it's just the massage, or with happy ending (hand job) or with full service. However, what's the appropriate tip for a 90 min or 2 hour massage if it's just the massage compared to "full service"? Thanks.

  16. Started by Jasper,

    I visited Dream Boy Bangkok last night. It was raining again so when I reached the bar at 10 pm there were only 18 customers and at 11 pm a healthy 40+ customers. 12 boys on stage at one time total numbers of boys around 40. Very skinny twink with cute face #28 was getting a lot of tips when dancing on stage. Almost all boys have badly done tatoos on their body. Problem of this bar is that they have too many ladyboys. I just absolutely hate ladyboys act in this bar. I cannot understand why the management think anyone want to see ladyboys private parts? I also fail to see anything remotelessly funny on their comedy act. Sometimes I feel the owner of the bar employ them…

  17. Started by floridarob,

    Since I've been reading good comments about Tawan here, I decided to give it a try. I haven't offed anyone there in maybe 10 years.....in the past they guys seemed too freakishly big, asking for a lot of money only not wanting to do much. So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw about 4 or 5 guys I was into...plus the place was packed. I really went being curious about #51 that has been talked alot here but didn't see him... must be popular,lol Had a lot of fun with the guy I did take though... And I know Firecat will ask for pics....so here ;-)

  18. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    As has been mentioned before in this forum, unprotected sex seems to be more common now, judging from reports about activity in many of the more recently opened gay saunas and the incidence of requests for bareback partners on social networking sites. Those who take part in such activity have to concern themselves not only with HIV; it’s other STD’s like gonorrhea. Once easily treatable with antibiotics if discovered early, the WHO is now warning of - http://healthland.ti...wide-who-warns/ The WHO estimates there are 106 million new infections annually. It also advises that it "is most prevalent in south and south-east Asia and sub-Saharan Africa." Like a…

  19. Started by Jasper,

    I visited Jupiter last night. It was raining a lot so that partially explain that there were only 20 customers at 10pm. And out of 20, eight were women, 7 Asian 1 farang. Show started10:15 with usual opening song of 'Boys Boys Boys'. However there were only 12 boys on stage admittedly all were tallish(for a Thai) model type handsome hunks. I remember there used be around 30 boys on stage a year ago but slightly better choice offered than in March this year. Star of Jupiter is clearly #60 with beautiful muscular body with a model smile. For those who are interested his photo can be seen under thread Some Model Photoshots dated 17 Apr. I really would like to find out …

  20. I have been a regular visitor to Bangkok for over a decade but have never been to Pattaya. Now I am planning my first trip and after searching various websites I can't find anything that seems to match Le Meridian which I use in Bangkok: five star, guest friendly, easy walk to nightlife, swimming pool relatively free of children (I swim to exercise). In your collective wisdom, is there an equivalent option in Pattaya? If the answer is 'no', is there an equivalent in Jomtien or, generally, what would be the closest match? All advice appreciated.

  21. Started by brall3,

    I do not know where to post this heart breaking news. I just heard on the news that there was a terrorist attack at a Gay bar in the USA, Orlando, Florida. It appears that over 30 people were killed and 50+ injured. The attacker, killed by the police, was a Muslim terrorist. Indeed this is tragic and should remind us that we all should be very vigilant of our surrounding no matter where we are. Let's include the victims and their families in our prayers.

  22. Started by paulsf,

    Seems the police raided Soi Twilight Thursday night. Appears only Thai boys will be working for the weekend. Appears some of the non Thai boys are just sitting around in the clubs fully dressed and can be offed. But not allowed on stage. Anybody in town with more info.

  23. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Superrich now have a currency exchange booth at the airport (BKK) in the entrance to the railway station on the left. The bank next door was matching their rate, so much better than the average bank rate. Superrich are consistently amongst the most competitive options in Bangkok. Currently they are only 0.3% behind Vasa for GBP and for most of us it isn't worth the trek out to Sukhumvit to visit Vasa. Avoiding the standard bank rip off rates is worthwhile though. For comparing rates, the following site is useful. http://bankexchangerates.daytodaydata.net A sensible approach could be to check rates before boarding your flight and then you know if the r…

  24. My second visit to Bangkok this year and I decided to visit a couple of places highlighted by some members of the forum- so a grateful thanks to you for trip reports. A member mentioned Oasis Spa, opposite the Bangkok Nursing Hospital, so I thought I'd try it out as it was near my hotel.. I opted for a 2 hour combination oil and foot massage, as an antidote to jet lag. I asked the masseur to make sure I didn't fall asleep, which he dutifully did whenever I appear to have dozed off. Both massages were excellent, and it seemed that nothing else was going to happen , and actually I would have felt quite content if it hadn't. However, I was pretty aroused by the end…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.