Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by tamtam,

    Is the Silom Night Market still operating or have the authorities managed to close it already? I always liked walking in Silom and looking at the different stalls, but I read something earlier this year about the authorities wanting to get rid of this part of Silom night life.

  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    One of the rules of our board is you cannot have 2 screen names. You also cannot use your screen names to constantly reek havoc. It is for this reason, we have banned the same person using multiple names. FossilGay FatRichard Prakanong Winai Ladygaygay Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

  3. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    We are pleased to announce that the November TAKE CARE!! Quiz Night at Man Bar in Jomtien Complex will be held as scheduled on Sunday 13 November starting at about 9:00 pm. Come alone or bring you team. We thank you for your continuing support and look forward to seeing you there.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Started by gerefan,

    Anyone renewed their passport recently? What do I do to inform Kasikorn Bank, just show them the new one...with the new number?

  5. Guest ryanasia
    Started by Guest ryanasia,

    http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18268-Beachlover-s-new-home Some people over on that board are suggesting that I am some poster call Beachlover. Yes I have been very active on this forum lately as I have just moved back into Thailand recently. I vaguely remember some guy named Beachlover as I registered for this forum a long time ago. I never posted too much as I didn't have much to add in the years I was visiting Thailand but not living here. I can assure people I am not Beachlover and have had enough contact with enough posters here that this is very obvious. If you don't like what I write that's fine no problem I don't like a few posters here m…

  6. Guest ryanasia
    Started by Guest ryanasia,

    So simple question. I am not concerned about vibes, content or posters. I just want to know what people think is the best forum to look at. So pick your favorite and perhaps give a few words why. You could add in your opinions about which is easiest to use if you like. I haven't used the others as a registered user so can only comment on the aesthetics. I like Gaythailand the most simply because of it's warm color scheme. The Thai guys in the pics don't hurt.

  7. Guest DThump
    Started by Guest DThump,

    Most gay Thai forums deal with all thinģs gay with an emphasis on Thailand, not so with Gaybuttonthai as its current focus is almost soley on the U.S. presidential elections, as a Brit I find this strange and am thankful for the other forums that still focus on Thailand.

  8. Started by numazu,

    I have an American farang acquaintance I met a few trips ago and we've corresponded constantly since, just exchanging tips and experiences. Now he has a Thai BF and my friend would like his BF to take some English lessons while my friend is in between trips. I've met the boy and his English is not that good, but he seems game to learn and to get better at it. I'm sure some of you here have had experience with helping your boys take English lessons. Would any of you recommend a good school or institution to go to for this? How much for the lessons? He is looking for a Bangkok school but maybe there are pattaya options as well. Also as a follow up maybe those you wh…

  9. Started by a447a,

    Ok. Here goes - my first trip report posted here. I hope it's not too graphic. Almost 12 hours to the minute after leaving my front door i arrived in Pattaya. I was expecting my old favourite, Yut, to rush over from Copa massage to greet me but he was nowhere to be seen. Instead, I was pounced upon by the very dark-skinned gogo grandpa from Boyzboyzboyz. It looks like he's thrown in the towel at BBB and is now plying his trade at Copa. The change has been dramatic, with Castro dominating that side of the soi and the Copa massage guys now seemingly confined to a small area next to the entrance to Copa reception. After a nap I headed straight over to Good boys…

  10. Day 1 After returning from trip in December, perhaps best of all my 12 trips to Thailand , it did not take long before inspired by Xiluzer and Cathay Pacific’s deep discount promotion on one frosty late January evening I booked my next one and 4 months later after long but quite bearable flight I landed for 13th time in Bangkok. It was morning arrival which I prefer to late evening ones, immigration lines weren’t long but what surprised me, this being Sunday morning, was very crowded airport train. But there is no indignity I can’t stomach to be close to Silom’s hunting grounds. For a change this time I decided to settle mainly in one hotel and acti…

  11. Started by Shonen,

    I don't have a smart phone, only an iPad. I'd like to take it with me to Thailand to take photos but it's loaded with tumbler images of Asian men who are of legal age but to many they would assume they are way under. Some photos don't have the site they were taken from so there's no way I can prove what age they are. I'm willing to delete all the photos and the tumbler links but are they really deleted if border security were to scan the iPad? I'm more worried about returning to the USA.

  12. Started by flugg,

    There are many Golf Societies in Pattaya, mostly or all of them attached to a bar. Is there any gay golf society around or are all gay golfer in different societies or only playing private? I guess I am not the only one playing with balls and handle hard shafts outside in the green... I am with Sugarshak by the way...

    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
  13. Started by ggobkk,

    A preface to begin… My last report covered a short 5 day visit to both Pattaya and Bangkok at the beginning of September. I returned to Bangkok in early October and it was the base camp as I went north to Chiang Mai for several days, back to Bangkok for a night, then to Laos (Vientiane and Luang Prabang) for a week, before heading back to Bangkok for two night and then home to California. Before getting too far along in the trip(s) report, I read over my September jottings and found this at the end of it: So much going on, a gaggle of Vietnam guys sharing go-go way stories and memories with J, S being the pater familias, N asking how I liked Jupiter’s show, …

  14. Started by kokopelli,

    There has been some discussion concerning what has been termed Meatloaf Night here in Pattaya and some misinformation. The Meatloaf Night was originated by Mr.Bud to bring together some of his friends and acquaintances for an hour or two of socialization on Thursday evening. Thus it is by invitation and reservations are required. So not a free for all or walk in event as has been posted. The dinner is held at Ting Tong Red and not Elephant Plaza as some may think. Of course anyone can go to Ting Tong Red on that night or any other night and order whatever they want off the menu. Ting Tong is German owned and food is German style. And yes, lots of boys hang…

  15. Guest Mazen
    Started by Guest Mazen,

    Hi I am mazen 27 years old pure bottom from Egypt and this is my photos, I am working in IT field, I have issues being gay bottom in Egypt, my family asking me to marry, being gay is illegal in Egypt, people in street are not acceptable for me as bottom, so I decided to come and live in Thailand and start a new life, but it is not an easy decision because I have a very good career here in Egypt , but I need to live my life as a bottom gay , and I need your advice: 1- Are there any apartments or rooms with 100 USD dollar monthly? 2- Are there any companies or groups that help gays to find jobs? 3- Can I find any kind of jobs in Bangkok or pattaya, I can work ass pe…

  16. Started by Nasherich,

    Had a few days in Bangkok en route somewhere else, so I thought I'd indulge in a few massage places I hadn't previously tried and I'm happy to share my experiences. First up was Art Massage, a shop along the Surawong road (same side as Tarntawan Place). I chose this as I took a liking to the boy sitting outside. He showed me up to the second floor, with separate rooms (though walls not fully up to ceiling height), and a single shower room along the same corridor. As I appeared to be the only customer, I took a risk at leaving my clothes and money in the room while I took a shower. It was a good massage, with just the right mix of actual massage and sensual/erotic…

  17. Guest Jimley
    Started by Guest Jimley,

    Hi all, I'm hoping someone can give me some advice, maybe point me in the right direction. I've never had a gay experience before, but my wife says I have a feminine body and she used to think I was gay. (Before we were married) Maybe she saw something in me that I didn't, because now I'm older, I find myself fantasising about being with an older man. I 'm 55 myself, but am quite thin and tall and I think I have a young body. Recently, I have been scouring the internet, and found out that my preferences are called "daddy types". I have been to Bangkok a few times, with friends but this time I have actively been looking for a partner for the night. I went to …

  18. Started by gaperking,

    If you have a boy for sex, you want to have anal sex or just oral sex? If you have anal sex, are you top and do you use lubricant and how do you clean boy's ass? Curious. I like myself anal sex as a top, use Boybutter and boy should clean his ass at least by showering the asshole.

  19. Started by vinapu,

    Three threads closed in last 2 weeks, that's more than in my first three years since I joined. Whatever is the reason perhaps we should cool down a little , we are nice bunch of guys here so easily we can afford discarding calling each other whatevers and treating people who disagree with us as enemies. Yes , some quarrels are spicing up discussions but too much spice renders our locally produced food for soul inedible. just a thought.

  20. Guest Kiwitones
    Started by Guest Kiwitones,

    Hi all, we are arriving next week and will be in Thailand over the American election period. We have read that all TV channels are closed and only showing images of the late King. Is this correct? We are hoping CNN will be broadcasting. Thanks for any info.

  21. First, let me say, I miss Hero. More than most would imagine. I've visited Hero at least 200 times over the years and love it. But, alas, things change and I must either change or never get a happy ending. I went to Prince Massage in the Sathorn area this week. It was easy to get to with Uber and the driver took me right there. Coming home, no Uber available so I used Grab Taxi and waited 7 minutes before he arrived. I love using both of these services. Prince is very clean and there was a beautiful array of boys. I found a small, six pack boy named Po. I chose a 1.5 hour massage in VIP room. Cost 1500 baht plus 1500 baht tip to boy minimum. The roo…

  22. Guest Kiwitones
    Started by Guest Kiwitones,

    Me again.We are newbies to this site and are finding it very informative. My partner (of 37 years) and I are travelling to Pattaya after not having been for over 10 years. We are considering the idea of living in Payttaya over our winter months in NZ. Is there an expat group or web site that we can get info from. As we are both just 60 we would enjoy meeting others and being social. We have considered renting a house. We are well aware of the boy/bar scene but would like to explore a more social side. Any info much appreciated. Tony

  23. Guest Kiwitones
    Started by Guest Kiwitones,

    Hi all. It's some time since I have been to Pattaya. How much are the boys charging now for an "off". I appreciate that it's "up to you" but a ball park figure would be of assistance. I don't wish to insult the boy, but I if I know what price to negotiate around it would help. Thanks.

  24. Till 31/1/17: free entry to such places, if owned by state of Thailand, Does NOT apply to national PARKs (nature), these continue the very unbalanced higher farang-fees. Newsppr explicitly said, it was both for Thai and farang. F.e. in BKK National Barges museum, Royal Elefant museum, historic parks (ruins-often neatly renovated) in Ayuttaya and Sukhothai, etc. Afraid that good old Pattaya has nothing in this respect to offer. (source: forum thaivisa and khaosodenglish).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.