Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Has anyone heard of it? Is it good? I just reviewed all the listings again to make sure I am familiar with then all and this one is new and written it's from the owner of former HERO. Reviews inside are probably fake. https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/gm-club-61/
- 1 reply
- 2.4k views
-
I stop by this place for a massage and it was really go. Me and my boys ad a really good relaxing moment. Arokhaya Massage was the massage I chose and the next 90 min in their care was so nice and this package cost me 1150 thb as the host told me that I will be getting around 60 minute of Thai traditional massage. For the guy's that don't know what is a Thai massage it's pressure point massage to balance the energy and I found this type of massage the best for me, some guy's that i know say that traditional massage can't be painful but. Let's get back on to the remaining 30 minute was with hot compress of herbal mixture that is suppose to relax your stiff muscle. For the …
-
- 3 replies
- 14.8k views
-
-
Was in the area last night, so took a walk down Soi Twilight. Tuesday evening, around 8.00pm, so the place was fairly deserted. Even the ever-present Barkers were largely quiet. A couple of fully dressed boys standing outside the bar tried to get attention, but I wasn’t that interested. I had decided to check out Classic Boys at the end of the Soi, and was happy to let the Barker think he’d enticed me in. I took a seat on the upper row facing the stage, and was immediately accosted by the MamaSan, who wanted to say hello, find out my name, where I was from and take my drink order. I ordered a coke and settled in, and I guess because I was the only customer, the an…
- 45 replies
- 8.9k views
-
I am not into having my back waxed, but I hate a hairy back and would like to able to go to a Men's Grooming place to get a back shave every week or so, maybe a pube trim and ball shave also. Does anyone know of a place or someone that gives this service in Pattaya or Jomtien?
- 6 replies
- 3.9k views
-
I had friends that went to these fish farms and caught enormously large fish. It was a great photo op. Does anyone have one outside of Bangkok they can recommend?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi everyone, A couple of months ago I booked a trip to Bangkok and whilst researching things to do, I discovered this wonderful forum. I really do enjoy reading the detailed trip reports of some users (numazu, vinapu, such an inspiration!) I always knew there was a sex industry there, but I didn’t realise how huge it was. Anyway a little about me, I am a young looking 32 year old from Australia (with mixed Australian/Filipino heritage), pretty shy, but really looking forward to this trip – it will be my first time in Thailand. I’m looking forward to seeing the culture and touristy type things, but also excited to experience the massage parlours, go-go bars and tha…
- 13 replies
- 4.1k views
-
mr sukchai was working with bonny now he left can anyone gives his contact number or tell in which massage he is doing work. it will help us to locate him.
- 4 replies
- 2k views
-
Which place in Jomtien has the best Thai food in the evenings?
-
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Upon thinking about it, I think even the majority of offs in Pattaya did this too, so I'm assuming it's quite prevalent? Do you guys have the same issue where you're sleeping with a Thai guy, and he decides his side of the bed is the middle, just beside you? So then you're on the side of the bed, if you move 2 inches one way you're on the floor, and if you move 2 inches the other way you're bumping into him. All the while, he's got about 70% of the bed at his disposal. I'm assuming his happens to you guys too, correct? Why do they do that?
- 28 replies
- 5.6k views
-
After my Bangkok visit back in May, while knowing I’d return, I wasn’t sure when that would be. http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10372-bangkok-visit-may-5-12/?do=findComment&comment=91403 As fate/luck/opportunity found synchronicity, I was able to adjust a planned trip to Beijing and inserted 5 days on Thailand between two weekends in the Chinese capital. I arrived in China on September 1st in midafternoon with almost no wait at immigration (!). The Regent Hotel is my Beijing base camp had sent a car to meet me at the airport. The car had limited wi-fi capability but even that made my phone an inbox for new, never met, friends from Blued and Jack…
- 27 replies
- 6.1k views
-
The thread about the language schools reminded me something that I sometimes wonder about - how to talk to your thai boy or bf? Some people seem to be of opinion that not speaking proper English is kind of degrading or condescending towards your partner. On the other hand, if speaking tinglish makes the conversation easier, then why not? I for one seem to have fallen into the habit of speaking the same kind of English to my bf that he himself uses, although it can be rather amusing at times. The problem is, I catch myself talking this way also to people who speak perfect english -embarrasing! I do try to sometimes point out the correct way or a better word, such as t…
- 8 replies
- 2.4k views
-
He was featured on PBM as "Not." http://www.privateboymovie.com/asian/?tag=not (NSFW....obviously) Here are some descriptions... "Not got his clothes of in a hurry and it did not take long before he showed his deepthroat skills on the cameraman. So that lead to Not getting fucked hard, and got a thick glass toy pushed in and out of his elastic hole. He obvious had allot of experience taking big cocks and sextoys up his smooth ass, but never a fist. So here for his first time he takes a hand all the way up his butt, and he loved it! See it all in members area now." "Not is well know to be able to take it all and he loves white cock. Here he don’t hesitate …
- 26 replies
- 5.3k views
-
Hi does anyone know of any hotels where I don't have to walk past a receptionist every time I take a guy back? Like private rooms. If there's one thing which has been slightly annoying me it's having to listen to the receptionist comment or joke when I bring a guy back. I'd rather have a hotel where I can just go to my room with a guy without having to have this conversation lol. Looking for places in Bangkok and pattaya. Thanks
- 98 replies
- 14.9k views
-
Combing through Thai Massage Boy website this morning I noticed an ad for The Best Massage located in the same building Arena is. I wonder if somebody has any experience with the place. Website shows price list but no pictures of boys
- 11 replies
- 7k views
-
What are you baht stretching tricks? What advise can you share with fellow travelers? My money saving tip? If you want to have fun in a gogo bar for a good amount of time, consider opening a bottle. In pattaya it may only cost 1200 baht and mixers may be free. If you want to share time with many guys than a bottle can be a money saver! I don't know what the bottle price and policy is at boys boys boys.
- 65 replies
- 12.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Background In the past, the few trips I have had to Bangkok was with a friend, a str8 friend. At that time, I have practically no idea of what Thailand is famous for (its massages & sex-related industry) ‘cos we usually shop, eat, drink & occasionally enjoy Thai foot massages. Introduction This was my first solo trip to Bangkok. After I bought the air ticket & book the hotel, I started to panic. Although I knew I wanted to visit gay massage venues & gogo bars, I am at a loss of how to go about doing it. There are tons of information on the web and I try my best to do my research & made a summary. Fortunately, DivineMadman came to my res…
- 57 replies
- 19.1k views
-
For anyone who would like to avoid low quality juvenile posts, here is a reminder about how to use the ignore feature: Firstly click on your name in the top right corner & then click My Settings: Click "Ignore Preferences" on the left side: Type in the name of the member you would like to ignore and tick all the boxes. Click save changes.
- 36 replies
- 5.9k views
-
So as I have said in a previous thread, I will be in Thailand again in September. I will actually be in Thailand one third of my trip. The other two-thirds will be in Cambodia: a third in Phnom Penh and the other third in Siem Reap. So if there are any great tips anyone has out there for a first-timer to Cambodia, I would greatly appreciate it. Especially: 1. What hot gay establishments should I visit? Are the rules in Thailand similar to the Khmer bars? Any common pitfalls to avoid? 2. What are the general rules for "offing" boys there, including prevailing short-time and long-time fees? 3. Other gay "must-dos" in PP and SR that I should be aware of? I wil…
- 86 replies
- 16.8k views
-
Greetings, I am happy to report that the first Quiz Night held at Man Bar on September 11 in Jomtien Complex was a resounding success. There were 32 people representing eight teams which participated, netting 3,200 baht in contributions for TAKE CARE!! The lucky ticket draw for the bottle of Red Label kindly contributed by a TAKE CARE!! member netted 2,150 baht. Total 5,350 baht ...... less 500 baht voucher for the winning team. Thus the net total amount to TAKE CARE!! was 4,850 baht. Thanks also to Quiz Master Martyn Bullimore for a job well done. See ya next month at quiz night on Sunday, 9 October at 21:00/9 pm at Man Bar. TAKE CARE !! Safer Sex Project …
-
A friend sent this to me and asked if the information is correct, do Thais call us "farangs"? The article was published at: www.https://uglytruththailand.wordpress.com/2014/09/13/thailand-is-an-extremely-racist-society/ Excerts: "THAILAND IS AN EXTREMELY RACIST SOCIETY." and "All Thais refer to white people as “Farangs”, a derogatory word equivalent to the use of the term “white devils” by Chinese racists. The term is used by academics. It depicts difference. “We are Thais”, they say and think proudly. But they are Farangs. And of course all Farangs think alike because democracy is a Farang concept. There is no recognition that there are right-wing and left-wing …
- 45 replies
- 8.1k views
-
Hi guys, lived a "straight" lie for way too long, now I'm discovering the pleasures that I have denied myself, well 3 moneyboys in pattaya and had very good time with all 3, never had a "proper" massage before, like in a massage place, did get massage from the guys I met, basic stuff but feeling their naked body rubbing against mine was awesome, is going to a massage place totally different? how close is it to this? ok maybe nowhere near? but this looks like extacy and would search high and low and pay well for something even close to this experience. http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=210705206
- 23 replies
- 10k views
-
Gay Arabs have a problem. In their own country there is the death penalty for gay sex. You can not come out of the closet. That is dangerous too. So I understand many gay Arabs who can afford it (from the rich oil countries) travel to Pattaya. But with everyone having smart phones nowadays and making pictures there is the risk someone in your home country sees a picture of you in a gay bar or with a gay boy. Take this example: a hetero sex tourist from your country is also in Pattaya. He knows you and he sees you walking hand in hand with a Thai gay boy. He takes a picture of you and him and shares it on his Facebook. Oeps..big problem for that gay Arab. …
- 75 replies
- 14.5k views
- 1 follower
-
I watch Chaturbate a lot. It is free (if you want to) and can see many cute twinks. Everyone can. It is open. No log in needed if you only want to watch. Since porn is popular on the net I am sure many watch Chaturbate. Most guys in it are 100% recognizable. Only a few do not show their face. The bulk however is recognizable. Don't they mind their neighbour, friend, uncle, sister, collegue sees them there? The chance is almost 100% that someone they know also occasionally uses the Chaturbate website. So it is very very likely they will be recognized at least once during their usage of that site. This makes me wonder. Don't todays gay guys not care anymore tha…
- 46 replies
- 7.2k views
-
Hi does anyone know of any decent cruising areas In bkk and pattaya? I have been to saranrom park (around grand palace) but it's hit and miss for cute boys. Just wondering if anyone knows of any other especially ones that's mainly for locals. Also does anyone know if it's safe to walk around grand palace alone at night as a foreigner? I usually taxi around but would prefer to hang around and take my time. Thanks
- 41 replies
- 9.3k views
-
What is reasonable tip for long time boy in Pattaya?
- 24 replies
- 4.3k views