Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I know a few of you dont have or want boyfriends and live alone. Many of you are older guys so your parents in most cases have passed away. Even if you have brothers and sisters overseas it can dtill get lonely here if you dont have someone to love or be loved by someone, do you agree ? So some of you live alone here in Thailand, maybe in Pattaya, are you happy about that? Do you get lonely without someone to care for,or care for you? Do you choose to live alone? If you live alone what do you do during the day to keep occupied?
- 42 replies
- 7.2k views
-
We all have our ways of doing the same thing when it comes to offing staff from a bar. Some of us will establish how much money the guy wants for a tip before leaving the bar, and some of you have said you just pay the established rate try to stand your ground if more is requested. I hope this poll will give us an Idea which approach is used most by the members here. Happy voting!
- 35 replies
- 4.7k views
-
Simple question thought about other options for the poll but this keeps it simple.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
I am going to put this in the Thailand section because of lack of responses in other sections and it involves Thailand more than Burma in some ways. Maybe it is like Kokopelli said and we should just drop the forum sections as they seem to be more of a hinderance than help. So there is a boy working in one of the gogos that says he has no customers or money and wants to go back to Burma to live. So I had a thought of sending him home but possibly going with him for a couple of days. Honestly I will miss him as he as an adorable little cuteypie. However as altruistic as I would like to feel about myself I basically want one last piece of that pie before he disappears …
- 19 replies
- 2.9k views
-
I have different tastes different times,sometimes I like twinks, other times I like big guys etc. I not interested in Ladyboys or very feminine boys. Last night a boy messaged me, he looked like a man boy and I asked him the usual questions "can you top? Etc and he seemed ok,agreed price was 1000 baht When he arrived he came into my room walking like a ladyboy with a pink clip in his hair,it was him,however the pics he displayed on GR had no pink hairclip nor any signs of being feminine. Anyway I thought he is here now so rather than change my mind I thought we'd make the most of it. As soon as I started sucking on his nipples he started to shriek " chock…
- 44 replies
- 8k views
-
Hi, I am heading to Bangkok in August for a week. I've been to Bangkok before, visited massage places, but never had the courage to off someone. I'm interested in trying this for the first time, but a little nervous. I've been reading the forum, looking for the proper thread to seek advice. It seems like Tawan is popular place to go. Does anyone have any advice? Also, would like to know if any of these places have websites/facebook pages to see the type of individuals that work at these clubs. Any suggestions or even pointing me to the right thread is greatly appreciated
- 45 replies
- 8k views
-
There was a report in yesterday's Sydney Morning Herald from its Thailand correspondent about a crackdown on Thailand's commercial sex scene. I quote the first paragraph in full : "Thailand's infamous sex industry is under fire, with the tourism minister pushing to rid the country of its ubiquious brothels and a spate of police raids in recent weeks on some of the largest establishments providing sex services in Bangkok". The tourism minister was quoted as saying ''Tourists do not come to Thailand for such a thing (sex). They come for our beautiful culture''. The report states that police raids on dozens of brothels in recent weeks in major cities all over the country…
- 101 replies
- 19.2k views
-
Are there any Starwood Hotels conveniently located to the main gogo bar area of Bangkok? Or are they all in different parts if the city?
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
All of lubes, I think Boybutter is the best. It does not smell bad (it does not smell anything), it is not sticky and it works well. It is a bit pricey although but I guess quality costs always. And maybe they sell it cheaper in Thailand, don't know (as I have it with me already when goint abroad). What is your favorite lube and why? Or is it just equal to you what ever it is? Or do you just spit?
-
- 4 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Heavens above even with my ugly duckling looks I have been getting free Sex offers from guys on Grindr !! But there not from young Thai twinks which I come to Thailand for they have been from mostly Arabic guys or big beefy Farang bear types or Asian guys middleaged. So im ugly and fat so if I have been getting these offers most of you would too? In reality If i went for Arabic guys or Asian guys in their middle ages I wouldnt have to pay for sex at all ,I would have a birthday !! I did have a young Singaporean guy in his 20's message me yesterday and I made the mistake of asking him "How much ? But it seemed he got offended by that and wrote he wasnt …
- 13 replies
- 3.8k views
-
I would like to ask about strange thai superstitions you have encountered. The question came up, as my bf who is planning to extend his hair salon (and of course asks some help with it ) suddenly claims that it is bad luck to start building anything after what he calls the 'Big Buddha Day'in August, until October or so. Has anybody heard of such a superstition? Or is it another of those 'you can tell the farang anything, he will believe' stories? Another one was a bit funny. One day we were driving in the mountains and an elephant crossed the road. I exclaim, 'Look, elephant!' He says nothing.... I: 'Do you see? '. He says nothing. 'Why are you not talking to me?' No…
- 24 replies
- 4.5k views
-
Hi all, at 47 years old I am new to the pleasures I have been denying myself for so long by living a "straight" lie, just back from pattaya were I met 4 money boys from gayromeo, had a very nice time with them all and actually had feelings (friendship) for them all, they were nice guys, I am too, sure they were just doing their jobs...well now i think these "nice guys" been with 100's of guys, are they healthy? probably not, blow jobs without condom, kissing, naked massages with cock being rubbed and pressed against my ass were the norm, anal was only once with condom sure a lot of these guys are hiv+, it's inevitable as well as other nasties, not judging, I…
- 41 replies
- 6.4k views
- 1 follower
-
Seems 2 bombs have gone off in Hua Hin...some killed Was only a few weeks ago I started a thread asking if you felt safe in Boyztown, mmm....
- 10 replies
- 2.5k views
-
Shamelessly I am trawling for recommendations in advance of my next Pattaya holiday, but I also hope that this thread could be of wider interest. I have seen threads on individual bars/agogos across Pattaya but much of their basic information is now quite old and in many I also get no sense of what I might expect from their 'shows'. And anyhow such things can change with any new staff and/or management. My current experience is limited really to BoyzBoyzBoyz and X-Boyz BoyzBoyzBoyz offered an agenda of cock-show events, even encouraging a 'meet and stroke' walk-about the audience at one point. It had a broad spectrum of boys from twinks to hunks who ranged fro…
- 11 replies
- 3.7k views
-
Gent, I'm collecting actual information about Bangkok "gay-muscle" scene. I never been interested in it, but friend asking me with advises. So I'm asking you for help (yes, I saw many posts here, but information is getting old too quickly). Please name still existing gay-places with hunks what you visited and they impressed you. My goal is to make list of: 2-3 massage place (with and without happy ending) 3-4 host bars 2-3 go-go 1-2 shows Thank you Pictures below aren't the samples what I exactly want to find, but my way to say "than you for reading my post" to all you
- 11 replies
- 4.2k views
- 1 follower
-
So this time next week my BF and I will be flying from LAX to BKK for Songkran and the GCircuit party, and me going to Phuket after that. So I have THREE questions in this post. Bear with me while I try to put some context to every one: 1. How much tip would be appropriate for a gogo boy who just sits with us for the whole gogo show? My BF and I will be having about 4 nights alone together before our friends fly into BKK to hang out with us. It is my BF’s first time in BKK and he wants to see why I like going to gogo bars so much (I think he’ll figure it out the minute we step into Soi Twilight), so we intend to go to a gogo bar with a show on all those 4 night…
- 57 replies
- 15.1k views
-
I had a few "qoutes" if you can call them that from boys on the meeting apps. Whilst most are in the 1000 baht range for ST some have qouted high as 3,000 . I take it is a way to say they are not compatatible with me which Im not offended. I also am cautious of too low prices, qoutations of 500 baht etc. A few farang boys I think maybe European have messaged me with prices of 5,000 baht which I expect from them.
- 9 replies
- 1.9k views
-
hi all , ive been in patts many times mainly staying around soi bauckow/diana area . however now that i have transitioned from liking gg to lb to gay i need your help in deciding which of the three venues are best , i prefer up to 22/23 y o . twink or a little more manly type . i have been mainly to sunee however last time it was extremely quiet (march ) so i am wondering about jomtiem , would you recommend it in sept as a bar/pick up spot ? also perhaps you could let me know about boyztown as i would like direct up to date comparisons . thanks lookin forward to your imput thanks again .
- 41 replies
- 7.3k views
-
I often wonder why I don’t feel as if I am at the shore when I am in Pattaya. When I am at the shore in Atlantic City, Wildwood and Rehoboth Beach, you know you are at the shore and the shopkeepers try to cater to the tourists. Everyday seems to be the start of the party with the weekends pushing the fun over the top with the large crowds that seem to come from nowhere. I think I would enjoy the shore more here in the USA if the beach was run a lot like Thailand. I would love to find umbrellas and chairs rented where the staff also served food and drinks at competitive prices. In Pattaya, it would be nice to have a place along the beach, not far from the crow…
- 7 replies
- 2.1k views
-
I went to sawatdee and looked up some of my old posts and a few reminded me on how much fun I had on these forums and talking about thailand. My challenge is for each of you to find one old post you enjoyed and created and share it here for us new people to read. Come on! Let the copy and pasting begin!
- 10 replies
- 3.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Hello iam a scandinavian boy on vacation in phuket(patong) Is there anyone who knows where i can find older farangmen here?? i like older dominant men! hope for some answer soon!=)
-
From now until September 14, 2016, earn double Marriott Rewards® Bonus Points with every stay, 7 days a week. Offer includes; Nightly accommodation in your selected room category Access to Executive Lounge with Executive benefits when book and stay in Executive room Rates starting from THB 2,800++ per room per night. The city is yours to enjoy when you stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott® Bangkok. http://www.marriott.com/specials/mesOffer.mi?marrOfferId=1167562
- 22 replies
- 4.4k views
- 1 follower
-
I was interested in anddy's comment on numazu'zs post Mothers are very important to Thai (and Cambodian and Lao, and...) boys, so it was a valid excuse for appearing "rude" This relationship has intrigued me for a while - any financial gift I give my man is quickly passed to his mother with whom he shares a room - in fact she he is step mother - the father still lives in Isaan village. My man keeps very little of the money himself for his own personal saving. The mother seems to be the money manager. Another aspect of the relationship is that before he travels with me within Thailand he has to ask for permission from his mother - she said that he could not co…
- 15 replies
- 3.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Follow the attached link for an interesting article on the Meth problem in Thailand https://ca.news.yahoo.com/soaring-prison-population-prompts-thailand-think-lost-drug-031602957.html
- 55 replies
- 10.4k views
- 1 follower
-
On the right, your average middle-aged, overweight, balding sex tourist. On your left, a smooth, well built 19 year old. Each has come to the beach looking for one thing, and one thing only, and each has found it. After a fun frolic on the beach, the tourist's newfound companion accompanies him back to his room for the rest of the evening. Hmm...you think he had a good time?
- 35 replies
- 105.9k views