Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. I love the place as most know by my many posts on this site. Yesterday, I went and had a good guy give a massage. But, I asked for the VIP room and at 1100 baht, I like it. But, the room was not cleaned before and there was shit in the bathroom floor and the shower was disgusting. I was very disappointed in this. I did not notice the mess until after the massage and I did tell the front desk and no discount was given and no apologies. I guess they don't really care. Anyone else had a bad experience there?

  2. Started by firecat69,

    Arrived BKK today from Pattaya and went out with friends to Soi Twilight. Soi appeared busy at 915pm and we walked down the street discussing where we would stop first. I plead guilty to suggesting Classic because I had read some positive posts somewhere about the improvement in boys. Now as always it depends on the night but this was Saturday and we had a right to expect some good boys on offer. Wrong!! 20 Boys and all of us agreed maybe 1 attractive boy. The 3 of us have completely different tastes so that is quite an indictment. 350 baht a drink. Never again. Back on the Soi and against my better judgement climbed the stairs to Boys Bangkok (Dreamboys…

  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love the Sathorn area and since I was last here The W Hotel has opened. It is one of my favorite hotels and I am happy it is right across the street from me. I walked over today for their Breakfast Buffet and it was delicious. The W is a great hotel and I am rarely disappointed with them. In the USA, it was one of the only nice hotels I was able to get my dogs in when I traveled with them. The breakfast buffet is on the 2nd Floor and up a winding staircase. I did not see a way to use the elevators to get there unless you go to 3rd floor and walk down. They have a wide variety of foods including make your own omelet and wonderful breakfast pizza. They have…

  4. Thailand’s Full Moon Parties Have Become a Trashy Disgrace A really interesting Time article: http://world.time.com/2013/07/08/thailands-full-moon-parties-have-become-a-trashy-disgrace/#ixzz2YVHzW5Hv

  5. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    As last year, Travelzoo has an offer for the 5-star luxury trendy Hotel Muse on Lang Suan (5 minutes from the Chidlom BTS station). The offer runs through part of the high season until 15 December and represents savings of between 30% and 50% on agoda rates. On agoda, reviewers give the hotel a “8.9 Fantastic” rating. Travelzoo’s nightly rate is A$119 (approx. US$109) and includes – * Guaranteed upgrade to a 39 sq. m. Dowadueng Corner Deluxe Room
 * Tax and service charges * Daily breakfast for two people
 * One US$20 F&B voucher for use at the hotel's restaurants and bars (excludes minibar and room service)
 * Free in-room Internet * Late checkout to 4pm (subject t…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    Causing a stir on social media is the place that opened in Bangkok called Hitler Fried Chicken. They took the logo for the KFC C. Sanders and put Hilter there. KFC is going to sue. My question is why are Thai's so obsessed with Hitler? with Nazi symbols? etc? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2356705/Fried-chicken-takeaway-called-Hitler-opens-Thailand-comes-complete-logo-Nazi-leader-bow-tie.html

  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    Khun TW mentioned in another thread that there was no listing for Hero Massage. It is my personal favorite massage place. Here are a few other postings on this site. http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/8161-hero-massage-in-bangkok-is-the-uncontested-best-massage-house-for-men-in-bangkok/?hl=hero http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/7901-hero-massage-in-bangkok-back-to-normal/?hl=hero http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/6924-hero-massage-in-bangkok/?hl=hero http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/6788-hero-massage-in-bangkok/?hl=hero http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/6725-hero-massage-in-bangkok/?hl=hero http://www.gaythailand…

  8. Started by Rogie,

    Bangkok Fishbowl: Exotic species swim free in abandoned mall One for our intrepid Christian perhaps? "A few blocks away from Khao San Road sits New World, a four-storey, roofless, abandoned mall on the corner of Banglamphu Intersection. The building’s flooded basement now serves as a home for thousands of fish and is arguably home to the most exotic underwater species in Bangkok. How was this new world created inside New World? It’s a long story. Back in the 80’s, Kaew Fah Plaza Company Limited built New World as an 11-storey mall. The company was later found in breach of a building law after it constructed seven more floors on top of the approved constru…

    • 6 replies
    • 4.4k views
  9. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Justin Bieber’s ‘Believe’ Concert Tour will touch down in Thailand for one concert on 26 September at the Impact Challenger 3 Hall. But if you want tickets, you’ll have to be quick for they went on sale this morning at 10:00. Prices from Bt. 2,500 to Bt. 6,500. The venue is not the usual Impact Arena with its steeply sloped seating which makes it easy to see the stage. The Arena occupies a floor area of around 4,000 sq. m. Challenger Hall 3 is approx. 20,000 sq. m, making it about the size of three football pitches. Assume the stage will take up one third of that area, you are still left with a huge space. Most of the seating is on the flat floor, with a small amount of …

  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have spoken to the owners of the site and they have agreed to let me run a fun little contest for the month of November. I have done this on other boards and it was a lot of fun and everyone enjoyed it. We will call this the Best Gay Kiss Ever! Help us find the best gay kiss! Yes, that is right. We are looking for the sexiest or the sweetest or the most adorable pucker the planet has ever seen. For the entire month of November, please post the photo of a G-Rated kiss you have seen (no copyrighted images). At the end of the month of November, we will see which photo has the most likes. The person with the most likes will get treated to a bottle of Chivas Regal …

  11. Weekend in Pattaya 28-29-30.06.2013 At the end of the month, there is so much money left, and I haven’t been to Pattaya for two months, so it’s time to go again. Furthermore, my toilet was blocked since Thursday (and the blockage dissolved upon exposure to drain cleaner over the weekend, so I could cancel an appointment with a plumber for Monday.) Friday 28.06.2013 Leave earlier from work, bus 554 to Suvarnabhum, bus 389 to Jomtien, arrive 20:15. Check in at guesthouse in Jomtien Complex. Change and shower. Songteow to Boyztown. I take a look into Wild West Boys, there are two boys on stage, a third boy enters from outside, but sorry, I cannot justify buyi…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Gay Bangkok vs. Gay Pattaya: A Gay Man's Adventures in Thailand I have now stayed in Bangkok for the last 5 months. It is been a great visit and I have really enjoyed my time here. Bangkok and Pattaya are such different cities. The difference between them is the difference between night and day or a total top and total bottom. First, Bangkok is a world-class city. It has everything that you would need if you were a businessman in Thailand. The transportation system in Bangkok is incredible. The choice of restaurants and food establishments is also amazing. Shopping centers are on every corner in downtown Bangkok. Siam Paragon and Central World are two of the bes…

  13. Been here a few days but between an awful cold probably from the 22 hours on the airplane and my Iphone being full of numbers, I have not felt the need to go out. Now this should be the height of slow season and I made 3 stops in BoysTown tonight. 1. As always FunnyBoys was my first stop at 9pm. About 20 boys and 3 customers. Mamasan Rose runs a class act with cold towels and peanuts. I would say the average age tonight was in the high 20's with 2 younger boys maybe 20. Overall the oldest group I have seen in quite some time . A few semi- muscle boys and really no fem boys at all. For me it was one of the weakest line ups I have ever seen in FunnyBoys. Welcome…

  14. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I was up early yesterday morning to apply for a Russian visa. Finishing earlier than expected, I walked to nearby Sam Yan to visit one of Bangkok’s main city centre temples. If you don’t have enough time to go to all the way to the historic district around the Grand Palace and want the to visit a Thai temple with a lot of typically Thai ornamentation (glitz and glamour?), this one is easy to get to from Silom and Suriwong. Situated by Exit 1 of Sam Yan MRT station (one along from Silom on Rama 4) - - the popular Wat Hua Lam Phong is easily seen from the overhead expressway going west towards Hualamphong station or as you walk from Silom to Sam Yan. But becaus…

  15. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Seeing the viewing numbers for the 'Model Photoshots' thread steadily climb, I checked this afternoon to see if the number of views had finally overtaken those for the Obsessions Lady Boy Bar in Pattaya thread. This as many will recall had hundreds of photos. Currently, the Photoshot thread is less than 500 behind, and I imagine will overtake it very soon. It made me think, though: which are the dozen most viewed threads? So I did a very quick and unscientific survey. As there are around 230 pages of posts, I could only dip into a few dozen or so – mostly from 2006 as they ought to have been the most read over the years. Imagine my surprise after this random check to dis…

  16. Trip report 22.09.-24.09.2012 Bang Kachao To avoid confusion with current activities and friends: This report is from September 2012. Why do I post it now? Because I had it 90% complete in October, but couldn’t finish it until now. 22.09.2012 Saturday Pattaya J and I get up together, J goes to his room and continues sleeping there (at least that’s what I understand after some calls if he wants to join me for the day). I have a stroll with some detours to Big C / Homeworks South Pattaya, only to find the AEON ATM out of order. That means I will have to watch my spendings or withdraw money elsewhere with a fee. [update: There is another AEON ATM and branch in Te…

  17. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Travelzoo has this low season getaway offer at the 5-star all-villa Rawee Waree Resort & Spa about 45 kms north Chiang Mai. 3 nights for a total inclusive price (single or 2 people sharing a room) of US$299. The hotel gets an 8.6 ‘fantastic’ rating on agoda. It is located close to the Maetaman Elephant Camp. The offer is valid till end October 2013. Offer includes – • Upgrade to 63 sq. m. Deluxe Room with private terrace • Tax and Service charges • Daily breakfast for 2 • 20% of other F&B • One free afternoon tea for two • Return airport transfers • Free wi-fi throughout the Resort • Late check-out to 2:00pm • Free upgrade to Deluxe Residence Room (subject to ava…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    The door to America is OPEN & Welcome ... :D Gay couples CAN apply for visa for a foreign spouse...or fiancée visa to USA ...http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/02/napolitano-confirms-gay-couples-can-apply-visa-for-foreign-spouse/?test=latestnews#ixzz2XvcG4FyU FOX NEWS REPORTS ...(Yes, FOX NEWS ) The Obama administration confirmed that gay citizens can apply for a visa for a foreign spouse now that the Supreme Court has struck down part of the Defense of Marriage Act that limited such privileges to heterosexual couples. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Monday that same-sex visa petitions must be processed “in the same manner” as …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Started by Rogie,

    The equation for this often deadly cocktail is something like this: fast car + male brain atrophied to pea size owing to playboy lifestyle + possible alcohol or drugs = trouble, often double trouble and sometimes DEATH It's always a fast car, isn't it? And as so often happens, the driver of the car escapes injury-free or nearly so, whilst the other - usually innocent - party, comes off worst. I've read about three such cases recently. They must just be the tip of the iceberg, the ones we hear about. One incident happened in Thailand, one in China and the other in Britain. In the Thai incident, the grandson of the Red Bull founder hit a motorcycle whilst dr…

    • 9 replies
    • 3.8k views
  20. Started by firecat69,

    Rarely do I feel the need to write a good review on a Pattaya restaurant. But here goes. "The Kitchen" on Pattaya 2 Rd just before Siam Bayview Hotel if you were coming from Walking Street area. I believe European owned. Open front, high ceilings ,Big Tv's on the wall and high up fans.Very comfortable chairs and good spacing between tables. Menu is very large with various salads,.soups and appetizers . Main plates encompass almost everything with the emphasis on Italian. However they have ribs, steaks , fish and chip a complete Thai menu and a number of sandwiches. They serve beer and booze and all sorts of coffee', teas etc. I had a Banana Smoothee whi…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    On this trip, I wanted to be sure I brought some things I have wanted in Thailand for a long while. I have a 3 wheel bike I wanted to bring which is both overweight and over-sized. I also wanted my coffee machine, pressure cooker and some other odd things that I always wanted on trips here. So, on this trip, I loaded up my SUV and headed to the airport. It was completely full. I get to the airport and was told that the limit for bags on Delta Connection Flights were 4. I had 12 bags with me that needed to be checked. After a lot of back and forth, smiling and bullshit, they agreed to take them as the plane was not full. I had also called ahead to make sure I was able…

  22. Started by bkkguy,

    I didn't want to "pollute" the "Some Model Photoshots " thread where there had been a discussion about the forum rules on nudity, and I know the usual reaction to posts about threads on dancing with the devil in the city of angles but I did like his "perspective" in his recent post about the impact the Supreme Court's recent rulings would have on both the same-sex marriage issue and gay rights: Eye Candy: Depth Of Field warning: not safe at work! and perhaps this should have been posted in the Bar Beer! bkkguy

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am getting to the point I hate traveling to Thailand by plane. I am just so tired and exhausting. However, I love cruise ships but have not found any that leaves from Cali and puts me in Bangkok rarely fast. Any suggesting cruise lines to look at? I love boat travel and if not for the expense of the Internet on board, I'd probably live on board.

  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    It is my first time in LOS and LMTU is not here as well. While I did not see him on many trips, the fact that he was here was really good to know. I have thought about him much over the past few months and while I think his abrasive personality was a bit much for many, it was also adored by so many. Posters are so much more than just someone to put keyboard to paper. They all have stories and they all have things to share that we can learn from. From LMTU, I had many disagreements about his posting on message boards and even a few when we were out together and he said some things that really just shocked the living hell out of me. But, in the end, he i…

  25. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    We’ve often talked about gayromeo descriptions – usually rather mangled English from translation programmes. Here’s one though that ‘s recently been posted on the silverdaddies site. This is from a 29 year old Thai who claims he is looking for i. a sex partner; ii. a date; and iii. a relationship. Clearly a young man who knows his own mind! Wonder how many offers he will get?

    • 4 replies
    • 2.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.