Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Demolition of the Hopewell pillars The Hopewell project and Sathorn Unique are the most prominent examples of unfinished buildings or construction projects in Bangkok. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangkok_Elevated_Road_and_Train_System My ascent of Sathorn Unique is covered here: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/8889-where-were-these-pictures-taken/ Recently, demolition of the Hopewell pillars has begun, so I will share a few pictures I took. I find it very sad, I think they should promote both (Hopewell and Sathorn Unique) as tourist destinations and declare them to national monuments, or monuments of corruption and mismanagement. Hopewell coul…
-
- 2 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
The boys and I wanted something different today at Siam Paragon and decided to try Tony Roma's. It is on the bottom level at the very back end. Having eaten there in USA quite a bit, I thought it would be good. First off, they have a decent priced lunch menu. Most of the plates were 395 baht. They offer at least 6 choices and that is what got us to go inside. When they brought the menu, they didn't have the lunch specials so I asked for it. It took them 5 min to bring it over. We all ordered from the menu but we also got some potato skins as an appetizer to share. The bread they bring was not only nothing special but just blah. The potato skins were ev…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Where can I buy large or X large European size condoms in Bangkok? Any suggestions and directions? THANKS!
-
Great deal if you are looking for this! The list of hotels is pretty extensive but most of the stays are for the weekend. But, if you are traveling, it might be a great savings. I have stayed at the one in Chiang Mai several times and really enjoyed it. Not a great breakfast but not horrible. Rooms decent. Use to be the Sheraton I believe. https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/us/en/redeem/details/hotel/last-minute-reward-nights/CNXCM
-
- 2 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
My online physician, Dr Fountainhall, had recommended a new treatment call ‘perk up’ for my many ailments and surprisingly it worked. In fact, it worked so well that I dragged my sorry ass out last night and visited two of my favourite bars: X-Boys Pattaya and X-Boys Land and one late night gay club - NAB. I first visited X-Boys Land just in time to catch the 10:45 p.m. show. The bar was full with old farangs and some very young Asian men and women. I got myself a good seat and turned to order my drink when to my absolute horror I saw the toothy grin of the Ancient One – Mamma Ton. For a moment there I thought I had entered the wrong bar but lo and behold it was X-Boy…
- 9 replies
- 4.4k views
- 1 follower
-
Broadway Under The Stars - September 21, 2013 The Pattaya Players are proud to present their premiere all-singing, show-stopping event, "Broadway Under The Stars," on Saturday, September 21, 2013 at 7:00 pm. A multitude of local performers will present an elegant, cabaret-style program of musical theater standards and contemporary favorites straight from the Great White Way! This performance is the very first of its kind for the Pattaya Players and will serve as their annual fundraising event for next year. Tickets are 1,600 Baht inclusive of the show, a Kir Royal welcome drink, an exquisite gourmet buffet dinner and a limited-edition exclusive goody bag! In addition,…
-
For those that need a cell phone repair or a new phone, the place to go in Pattaya is Tuk Com but the place to go in Bangkok is MBK. They have a massive section for cell phone sales, repair, etc. However, every time we tried to take out our cameras, we were asked to put them away. LOL I guess they didn't want photos of all the knock offs? MBK is also a mall with a ton of stores and places to eat. It also has a movie theater. MBK is often the place where my boys say they want to shop when they have some money to spend on clothes. Siam Paragon is for high end shoppers and I can't afford most of the stores there but I love the food court. However, MBK is much …
- 16 replies
- 7.4k views
- 1 follower
-
Any regular visitor to Boyz Town and Pattayaland in Pattaya becomes quickly familiar with the famous B-boys, who have been a regular fixture in this area for several years now. They can currently be seen every night at both X-Boys bars doing their routine and entertaining the audience. And they also enter into local, national and international dance competitions of which they many times come out the champions. Well, if like me you are a genuine fan of the group and have a Facebook account, you can now follow them on their new Facebook page: Metrogrooverz Fanpage.
-
I went to Soi Twilight today to meet up with a friend for drinks. It was pretty dark, very quiet and few people. Today was a special Buddha day and therefore Alcohol was prohibited. The good thing about days like today is that all the boys there are flocking to the very few customers they have. I love the attention! My friend did have the cutest guy on the soi with him but it was fun to sit and drink and chat. It was also nice to leave and not have a taxi ask for an outrageous amount of money. I have been told the Alcohol ban is also in effect for Tuesday. My boys traveled home for the weekend but came back today. Both said they had to wait over 4 ho…
-
- 1 reply
- 2.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The California Wow closed and now it is Fitness First which I have spent some time in their gyms in Bangkok and they are usually great. The one near Lumpini is excellent. I am curious though if anyone on the board has tried the gym they have at Siam Paragon? How does it compare to the old California Wow?
-
- 0 replies
- 3.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I love Sesame Chicken from a good Chinese restaurant. But, I can't seem to find a place in Bangkok that has this. Any suggestions?
-
- 0 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have not seen this hotel before. Has anyone stayed there? The rates look very reasonable. https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bkkbp-marriott-executive-apartments-bangkok-sukhumvit-thonglor/
-
- 20 replies
- 5.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I know there is a post here somewhere on this Hotel I can't find it. Checked in yesterday . The rate was $85 a night including breakfast. I have stayed at all the Marriotts in BKK and find this Courtyard very good value for money. First the staff greets you at the front door with a big smile and "How are you Sir" and there is just something more genuine about it. Front desk speaks excellent English and as requested they upgraded me to a Corner Room because of my Gold Status. Now the last few years I have stayed at some of the best serviced apartments in BKK and got quite used to the space. So I approached my room with some trepidation. It was going to be ha…
- 17 replies
- 5.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Pattaya Land: Vasa bar is always worth a stop. Early in week they have really inexpensive customer drinks...100 baht or so. I think maybe Mon, Tues, and Wed. Later in the week, maybe around 150 or 180...something like that. Friday nights are towel nights, which I find very appealing. Staff love to play around and flash. Staff are twink-type, not overly fem. Best part is they actually dance and play when on stage, not just loaf around. A lot of flirting and joking...a lot of fun. Copa still the same as always in every way. XBoys still the same in every way. Sunee Forest House was closed up on several days at the end of my visit. Perhaps they are remodeling, though I didn…
-
- 2 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
This vdo from the 2011 show is not new, but i only just came across it. It gets kind of interesting after 1'13"!!
-
PHUKET, Thailand (AFP) - From jet ski scams to robbery, assault and even police extortion, for the millions of tourists who flock to Thailand each year the kingdom does not always live up to its reputation as the "Land of Smiles". Now following a flurry of complaints, governments are urging the country to do more to protect the safety of the record numbers of foreigners visiting Thailand. Its sun-drenched beaches, tranquil temples and libidinous nightlife have long been a magnet for tourists from around the world, but for some it is far from paradise. Drink spiking in bars can be a problem and sometimes people wake up to find they have been robbed. "Th…
-
- 2 replies
- 2.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I had breakfast at the Plaza Athenee Bangkok, A Royal Meridien Hotel. It is located at: 61 Wireless Road Bangkok, Thailand It is on the same road and not too far from the USA Embassy. Their Sunday Brunch Buffet's are famous but I wanted to try their breakfast buffet as I had a friend staying there and was invited over. The spread of food was great. It served a bit of everything from a great omelet station, a noodle station, waffles, pancakes, pastries, Thai, Asian and Japanese soups and entrees, fruits, cereals, yogurts, etc. I love American style bacon and they had plenty of it. They has a wide variety of drinks but I loved their smoothie shots o…
-
- 2 replies
- 3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
is it allowed to post a porn experience-based story here?
-
- 3 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
The next following post is really NOT suitable for <30. Please be reminded that all reading is on your cost. And if you were irritated, im having sorry for telling the story. Now.... 3rd post Few years back long ago, I knew and met a a Germany man called Tom (alias) in Bali, Indonesia. We saw each other in one of those friendster era for several months. Emails and cams. And eventually, we met face to face. The first impression was great. We both are in love each other. Sex all day and night. Hugs and kisses here and there. From condom to bareback. The thing was its a kind of perfect honeymoon in exotic Bali island. 10 days and he is off from his holiday. He sai…
-
Went out with Michael for a short while tonight hoping to have better luck then Soi Twilight. First stop was HeartBeat. 14 boys 12 of which were on the Fem side of the fence. But one Gold nugget an adorable boy with some tattoos and a beautiful face. Definitely not on the Fem side at all and probably should have taken him home but I just felt it would be a teaching lesson and I didn't feel up to it. But he was one handsome 20 year old boy. Some cute Fem boys but no rough covict boys for Michael. LOL Then Michael looked in at Nature Boys and said we shall not enter and we did not. All that was left was Super A. It is so dark in there if you think yo…
- 4 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
I have several times visiting Bangkok. It was wonderful, pleasant, amazing, yet also dramatic, irritating, and miserable. Back then I was too virgin to realize about things in club when a Chub Santa-type farang from Australia hooked on me. He greeted me. And I didnt mind. He brought a white cub too anyway. He said he is his friend. Okay, both look like same shape to me, only different size. One dress like about 17 to me while the santa was about 20. So Santa started to smooth me up; All the sudden friendly talk with cheek-to-cheek warmness, stealing neck kissing and earlobe licking, ass groping. One thing I noticed was....... Le cub was not so comfort, even Id tried t…
-
I found this online today and thought it was a good policy. It was expensive but it seems to cover about everything. Anyone ever had it, heard of it or know about it? Geo Blue Travel Insurance www.geobluetravelinsurance.com/
-
- 17 replies
- 6.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The BF and I went to the movie today. But, we were really early and I decided to go to the bathroom. There was this really cute guy outside, around 18-19 years old, and he was just standing. I found him very attractive and asked him where the bathroom was and he told me. It was right behind him and I knew that but I just smiled at him and winked. He followed me into the bathroom and into a stall. Well, I wasn't ready to have sex as I didn't have a condom on me but we did make out and he ended up giving me a great release. It was a bit dangerous and exciting and scary at the same time. As I was all hot and sweaty when I left and as I had some other juices flowing, I t…
- 22 replies
- 16.1k views
- 1 follower
-
This article from the Bangkok Post 10 days ago seems to have gone unnoticed. Sadly, it bears bad news. According to data released by US Centers for Disease Control and Thai Health authorities, the rates of HIV and syphilis amongst gay msm in Bangkok are rising - fast! The syphilis rate has increased from 5% in 2005 to 12.5% in 2011. For some years it has been assumed that the rates of HIV infection had peaked at just under 25%. However, the new data shows that the rate has jumped from 24.5% in 2005 to 29.4% in 2011. http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/asia/357441/hiv-syphilis-rise-among-gay-men-in-bangkok The article makes clear that the data is based on on limit…
-
- 5 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
I may end up trying some of the better Sunday Brunch buffets in Bangkok. I would love any suggestions. The only two I know I want to test is: Plaza Athenee Bangkok, A Royal Meridien Hotel: The Rain Tree Cafe Four Seasons Any others would be greatly appreciated. And, if anyone is in town and wants to spend more money that a buffet is really worth, let me know and we can try out a place.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-