numazu

Bangkok/Pattaya June-July 2016 Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly

Guest Reddragyn

After that last report, I feel like I'm watching a plane fly overhead and one of the engines sounds a little funny... I'm bracing for it to spiral in at any moment. And, of course, I won't be able to stop watching :) We know you survived (or heaven has really good wifi...) but I hope both your relationships did too!

Yes, i really would like to have pics of all that boys, They look so cute!

I wish to know them!

welcome to the forum.

All boys in the story are still in Thailand, just jump on the plane and chances of finding them are great.

Thanks for the great reports. Also, CB seems like an absolute gem:

But one thing I appreciate about CB is his quest to better his already good English. During the ride he would show me certain English words he doesn’t know how to pronounce, or does not know the meaning of. Still constantly learning. One of the many things I love about him.

I get back to the room and see CB naked on the couch, playing with his phone. I guess it never ends when you are in Thailand haha. I ask him why is he naked. He says its too hot for clothes, and the aircon is off and he did not want to turn it on without my permission. I

After that last report, I feel like I'm watching a plane fly overhead and one of the engines sounds a little funny... I'm bracing for it to spiral in at any moment. And, of course, I won't be able to stop watching :) We know you survived (or heaven has really good wifi...) but I hope both your relationships did too!

Ugh. It's not that bad, and you will read about it in a few days (busy at the moment), but certainly the grief that came out of it is my fault.

I'm waiting for the movie version

That would be a boring movie :).

Yes, i really would like to have pics of all that boys, They look so cute!

I wish to know them!

I am french and my English is not very good but you are a great story teller!!!

welcome to the forum.

All boys in the story are still in Thailand, just jump on the plane and chances of finding them are great.

As vinapu has said, the boys are in Thailand, and half the fun is looking for the boys to have fun with. My reports depict my own  experience with the boys, and they might be different with other customers, maybe better or worse than how I was treated. The joy of Thailand is there are hundreds, maybe thousands of boys like this. Hopefully you can make your own great memories with your own boys.

Thanks for the great reports. Also, CB seems like an absolute gem:

He is. I think I was lucky to have met him, as I am with the others boys I've met this trip. He keeps in touch everyday on Line, often with photos.

I tried long time before. But it turns out either me or my partner can't sleep because of the snoring.

I wonder how tong's snoring volume is.

With my experience, Long Time is highly recommended. There is just so much you can experience about a good boy. My solution: sleeping pills and earplugs.

Never heard Tong snore. Had a very good night sleep with him. I heard from CB that I snore a lot. He says he doesn't mind.

I hope the Cambodian guys are back when I am there in October.  I seem to have more fun with the Cambodian guys.  The guy in my avatar is from Cambodia.  I met him on the beach, he was working the massage scene for a single section of chairs.  I watched him long enough that I got out of my chair and asked him for his phone number and sent him a message later that night.  we made plans to meet in the morning.

We met in my rented condo.  In person he was the perfect balance of confidence, masculinity and sexiness poured into slim fit jeans and a well fitted shirt.  He offered me his massage services for the price of 1000 baht.  I accepted and we both stripped.  

For me, watching him strip away his clothes...  To me, it was like it was Christmas.  His body was awesome and his cock was respectable.  He later told me that he is a part time boxer and spars with the muaythai fighters and sometimes fights them for cash.

The massage was OK as I remember it.  I have had better and I have had worse.  The thrill was having a sexy and handsome man drag his hardening cock all over my body as he went about his massage. 

As if reading my mind, he climbed on top of me planting his sexy ass on my face as he massaged my arms and hands.  Next he went on to massage my hips and legs.  In this positing he had to lean forward and in doing so he directed his cock into my mouth.  He asked for a condom, yanked his cock from my mouth and I pointed to the condom.  He ripped it open, rolled it on and lubed it up with a lube packed from babylon that was next to it.

I wanted to lay face down on the bed but he positioned me on my back and my feet on his shoulders.  He positioned himself for entry and forced his way in and I placed his hand over my mouth to muffle my cries of passion.  I thought that was so hot.  After a short while he was finding his rhythm.   Next positing was ass up face down.  As some point he managed to place one foot on my head pushing the side of my face into the pillow as he continued to screw me as if he was possessed.

He was a rare find and hoped to have many more encounters with him.....  I did.  He never disappointed.

When I was back in the USA.  I was talking to a Russian guy who was looking for a masculine top guy.  I gave him my friends phone number and told him to tell him I gave him his number.  I did warn the Russian guy that the way the  Cambodian guy fucks is bordering on rape. Later, the Russian guy told me of all the hot sex they were having.  Many things

they did made me feel a little jealous.

On a return trip I was about to find the Cambodian guy again.  He was a little less masculine and was too willing to put on public displays of affection.  He was still a hot number but it was easy to tell that he was not living an easy life.

I looked for him when I was there this last April but no luck.  Maybe this October??

One thing is for sure,  on my next visit I will take a page from Numazu and consider a long time off with a quality guy instead of filling my time with a quantity of guys.

This is an awesome story bucknaway. We fully expect you to post a trip report here when October comes. I'll be in Thailand and Cambodia or Myanmar in September.

1.That would be a boring movie :).

2.As vinapu has said, the boys are in Thailand, and half the fun is looking for the boys to have fun with. My reports depict my own  experience with the boys, and they might be different with other customers, maybe better or worse than how I was treated. The joy of Thailand is there are hundreds, maybe thousands of boys like this. Hopefully you can make your own great memories with your own boys.

3.With my experience, Long Time is highly recommended. There is just so much you can experience about a good boy. My solution: sleeping pills and earplugs.

1. numazu , you are way too modest !

2. When in Thailand I agree about half fun but after I return I have feeling that boy hunting itself was much more fun than enjoying the catch, many travelers know that being ob the road is more enjoyable than reaching destination already.

Benefit is even if destination is disappointing getting there was fun.

You are right about experience, not only depending of chemistry between two but sometimes phase of the moon and one may have different experience with the same man even two nights in row. Boy goes with your for money but likes you so next time is much better or opposite, first night wild and second subdued because you both tired or boy knowing you better becomes complacent. 

3.I'm great fan of long times best thing  about it being waking up and he is right there. It's also very cost effective with every kiss-hour costing much less than 1 hr meeting , even at 1/3 cost  of long time . Falling asleep makes me feeling guilty of wasting time and an opportunity. 

This is an awesome story bucknaway. We fully expect you to post a trip report here when October comes. I'll be in Thailand and Cambodia or Myanmar in September.

In the past I enjoyed writing trip reports but the forum responses didn't encourage it.  But here, on this forum, trip reports are truly welcomed and appreciated and I plan to share the highlights of my escapades, but until that happens I will be scanning this forum with greedy eyes for information and ideas from you guys here to feed my erotic hunger for Thailand. :yahoo:

I'll be in Thailand and Cambodia or Myanmar in September.

While the July trip is not fully written up, I take this statement as a notice of coming attraction.  I'll be in Thailand the first week in September splitting time between Pattaya and Bangkok.  Then hope to return for more Thailand and Laos in October - a way to avoid the "charm" of the American election.  Perhaps our paths will cross.

Busy weekend to be able to post continuation. But wanted to share tonight's activities. Here is a surreptitiously taken photo in a bar I was in (posted solely for the eye candy, nothing to do with Thailand), showing an example of the USA's paltry gogo boy scene. It doesn't compare to Thailand of course. Hahaha. Maybe it's better in your U.S. city.

Plus points if you can guess what U.S. city I am tonight

post-16149-0-22329100-1469336432_thumb.jpeg

We nearly all learn a lesson at some stage when dating Thai and other Asian guys about their insecurities, jealousy and other emotions. Dating two guys at the same time on the same night who have some feeling for you, whatever that may be will usually cause problems. A beautifully written report and more to come hopefully. That last entry really made me think about past experiences in Thailand and a few tears shed by Thai friends and myself over the years. Probably more in the future but sometimes a part of the experience if you want more than just a quick sex session on your travels in Thailand.

Day 16.4: The Crying Game

I try to tidy up the condo and then shower. I get done and wear a t-shirt and long jeans. I didn’t want to look like crap compared to both CB and DTG so I am at least wearing pants.

To be continued.

Tres chic,T-shirt and jeans. I must be getting too old. Otherwise too much drama. Why date two guys at the same time?

3.I'm great fan of long times best thing  about it being waking up and he is right there. It's also very cost effective with every kiss-hour costing much less than 1 hr meeting , even at 1/3 cost  of long time . Falling asleep makes me feeling guilty of wasting time and an opportunity.

I very much go along with the advantage of engaging boys long time. During my recent trip to Pattaya the best sex I had was from offing boys (usually twinks) from gogo's. Ok I have sex on first getting the boy in bed but I love waking up next to his brown smooth body and feeling my cock hard. Gently wake him up by soft kisses and stroking and then gradually work towards lubing and getting my cock in. Great way to start another day !.

You began with "To Butterfly or...".  A butterfly moment is just a moment in one's trip for both (all) participants.  Going beyond butterfly involves one in the guy's back story and often a sharing of emotional vulnerability.  You capture this in stepping us through the meeting of your two comrades, the dinner, the phone call, the pent up anger, it's being dumped all at once, the reaction, the call was from his mother, remembering the father rejected him, that he's been rejected before, the misunderstanding, the reflection, the walking back. Masterful!  A reminder that intimate transactions reverberate.

I tell him if you don’t want to be here, just go back to the condo and DTG and I will continue through the night.

CB bursts into tears. I did not expect this. We have had angry words before. We bring out the worst, as well as the best from each other. I was expecting him to fight back, to tell me why I invited DTG here, why was I not true to him. But no, he starts crying. He then tells me: “So you are like this. Now I know you. You are bad man. I think you good, but no you bad.” I ask him what he is talking about. Why am I bad? You were the one that was rude. “I was talking to my mother in Cambodia. Is it wrong? Now you are kicking me out of the condo. Where am I going to go? I have no money?”

Wow this is so Deja Vu to a similar incident that happened to a friend of mine with another Phnom Penh guy last year...

Its funny that i always imagined that CB might have been this particular boy whilst reading your reports... but the waterworks and drama have now convinced me that its probably him!

Guest ryanasia

I hope the Cambodian guys are back when I am there in October.  I seem to have more fun with the Cambodian guys.  The guy in my avatar is from Cambodia.  I met him on the beach, he was working the massage scene for a single section of chairs.  I watched him long enough that I got out of my chair and asked him for his phone number and sent him a message later that night.  we made plans to meet in the morning.

We met in my rented condo.  In person he was the perfect balance of confidence, masculinity and sexiness poured into slim fit jeans and a well fitted shirt.  He offered me his massage services for the price of 1000 baht.  I accepted and we both stripped.  

For me, watching him strip away his clothes...  To me, it was like it was Christmas.  His body was awesome and his cock was respectable.  He later told me that he is a part time boxer and spars with the muaythai fighters and sometimes fights them for cash.

The massage was OK as I remember it.  I have had better and I have had worse.  The thrill was having a sexy and handsome man drag his hardening cock all over my body as he went about his massage. 

As if reading my mind, he climbed on top of me planting his sexy ass on my face as he massaged my arms and hands.  Next he went on to massage my hips and legs.  In this positing he had to lean forward and in doing so he directed his cock into my mouth.  He asked for a condom, yanked his cock from my mouth and I pointed to the condom.  He ripped it open, rolled it on and lubed it up with a lube packed from babylon that was next to it.

I wanted to lay face down on the bed but he positioned me on my back and my feet on his shoulders.  He positioned himself for entry and forced his way in and I placed his hand over my mouth to muffle my cries of passion.  I thought that was so hot.  After a short while he was finding his rhythm.   Next positing was ass up face down.  As some point he managed to place one foot on my head pushing the side of my face into the pillow as he continued to screw me as if he was possessed.

He was a rare find and hoped to have many more encounters with him.....  I did.  He never disappointed.

When I was back in the USA.  I was talking to a Russian guy who was looking for a masculine top guy.  I gave him my friends phone number and told him to tell him I gave him his number.  I did warn the Russian guy that the way the  Cambodian guy fucks is bordering on rape. Later, the Russian guy told me of all the hot sex they were having.  Many things

they did made me feel a little jealous.

On a return trip I was about to find the Cambodian guy again.  He was a little less masculine and was too willing to put on public displays of affection.  He was still a hot number but it was easy to tell that he was not living an easy life.

I looked for him when I was there this last April but no luck.  Maybe this October??

One thing is for sure,  on my next visit I will take a page from Numazu and consider a long time off with a quality guy instead of filling my time with a quantity of guys.

Jomtien certainly has no shortage of Cambodians from when i was there a few days ago.

Guest abang1961

Numazu and other farangs,

Don't you think that this CB is high-maintenance? 

Yes granted his age, he should learn the basic social etiquette of treating others properly.

I do understand that he needs to talk to his mother but do it at the appropriate time.

Think of it this way.. if we are at work, do we behave unprofessionally by answering our personal calls in front of our superiors and sub-ordinates?  This, to me, is simply poor upbringing and bad attitude.  Behaving like a princess (with all that crying) after that was the nail to the coffin.  

If I were to be Numazu, CB will be evaporating from my radar faster than Usain Bolt!

That last entry really made me think about past experiences in Thailand and a few tears shed by Thai friends and myself over the years. Probably more in the future but sometimes a part of the experience if you want more than just a quick sex session on your travels in Thailand.

I love the sex, don't get me wrong, but I'd take these great experiences over quickie sex sessions any day. Even if tears are in the equation.

Tres chic,T-shirt and jeans. I must be getting too old. Otherwise too much drama. Why date two guys at the same time?

Haha, well I was always in shorts, so long pants was a step up. Why not date two guys? Drama is not welcome of course, but the resolution, I think, made it worth it. To me, it's all worth it in the end. Again, it's all about the experiences. While I do not look to create conflict, it happens, and I make every effort to diffuse it. Maybe I am naive, but it always works out in the end.

I love waking up next to his brown smooth body and feeling my cock hard. Gently wake him up by soft kisses and stroking and then gradually work towards lubing and getting my cock in. Great way to start another day !.

Damn it, with this visual, its going to be a long 5 weeks for me before my next trip :). I agree though, there is no feeling like it in the world.

You began with "To Butterfly or...".  A butterfly moment is just a moment in one's trip for both (all) participants.  Going beyond butterfly involves one in the guy's back story and often a sharing of emotional vulnerability.  You capture this in stepping us through the meeting of your two comrades, the dinner, the phone call, the pent up anger, it's being dumped all at once, the reaction, the call was from his mother, remembering the father rejected him, that he's been rejected before, the misunderstanding, the reflection, the walking back. Masterful!  A reminder that intimate transactions reverberate.

Thanks for the kind words. I am not a good writer (I wish I was). I just narrate what happened. The way you distill it made me realize how close i was to having a ruined night with my anger. Glad I am easy to forgive.

Its funny that i always imagined that CB might have been this particular boy whilst reading your reports... but the waterworks and drama have now convinced me that its probably him!

Probably! It is totally possible. You are not the first one to say this, I've had other guys tell me that they have met DTG, or CB or Xboy Guy, based on my description of them. I guess since I am very descriptive and vivid with my narration, my naivete that i can protect the boys' identities probably is probably in vain. I hope this doesn't get the boys harassed. Again, your mileage may vary, and my experiences with these boys may be different from yours (better or worse).

Jomtien certainly has no shortage of Cambodians from when i was there a few days ago.

Agreed, no shortage of Cambodians, sometimes into a lot of drama and waterworks, in Jomtien, like CB :).

Numazu and other farangs,

Don't you think that this CB is high-maintenance? 

Yes granted his age, he should learn the basic social etiquette of treating others properly.

I do understand that he needs to talk to his mother but do it at the appropriate time.

Think of it this way.. if we are at work, do we behave unprofessionally by answering our personal calls in front of our superiors and sub-ordinates?  This, to me, is simply poor upbringing and bad attitude.  Behaving like a princess (with all that crying) after that was the nail to the coffin.  

If I were to be Numazu, CB will be evaporating from my radar faster than Usain Bolt!

abang1961, yes, maybe he is high maintenance. But I let him, because I want him, as well as any other boy with me, be themselves while with me. Yes, I am paying them to be with me, but they are also not robots, and I'd rather have them be themselves than just grin and bear it around me. I am rewarded with a certain trust and openness that they don't usually expose to a typical customer, and more often than not, I actually get much better sex out of them this way (again, your mileage may vary, just my experience). Yes social etiquette is important in a lot of situations, but if you are with friends, as I think I am with the boys, sincerity and authenticity, to me, is more important.