Serendeputy

Boy 66 Club - Initial Impressions

I went there last night. Mid week day , 10.00 p.m., not too many spectators, no ladies in sight and only farang being me.

10-12 boys on display, some new , some known from Jupiter including former Jupiter star #60 which was called promptly over to secure booking after show. Lucky snatcher was actually me. Did not want to repeat mistake from Dec when young Chinese snathed Mekhin from me as soon as he showed on the stage.

Show 10.30-11.50 with break allowing boys to present themselves, tipped #21 my customary tip, there's another hunk, I guess #29 but not exactly sure but it needs to be said all boys good looking , Jupiter class. At least one more was offed on my watch by guy sitting beside me , lucky row I guess.

No nudity in the show bar one cock plus few glimpses but I liked it.

Drink 380, boy drink 400, off fee 400  so more or less standard but one which may lead bars to an early grave as roaring trade at Jupiter 2018 with 280 drinks certifies.

So all in all another great addition to the bar scene. As far as I can see with Boy66, Jupiter and Tawan , Patpong side of Suriwong can keep me occupied and drained of funds for weeks.

Vinapu, what are the 'attitudes' of the boys in boy66 and Jupiter? I mean do they think they are handsome (hence a bit arrogant) then service standards are lowish? Had some offs in the past in old Jupiter and could not recall very pleasant experience.

Not enough time to make to Pattaya this trip guess have to make do with Bangkok.

Vinapu, what are the 'attitudes' of the boys in boy66 and Jupiter? I mean do they think they are handsome (hence a bit arrogant) then service standards are lowish? Had some offs in the past in old Jupiter and could not recall very pleasant experience.

Not enough time to make to Pattaya this trip guess have to make do with Bangkok.

I'm not one to generalize based on my limited experience.

In the past Jupiter boys failed me twice so I even mentally removed them as as an off option but now I offed two implants from Tawan , first Mekhin in Dec and Oud this one   and I can say mostly good things only. So in future will try again.

As for Boy66 boy I offed is star there and former one at Jupiter. He had some reputation of arrogance on forums but I can't confirm that , was fine with me although stated up front he is straight and not into kissing , caressing , body worship etc so in my eyes he is just wasting his assets but if I know up front at least can make decision so again I don't see as an attitude problem on his part

I'm not one to generalize based on my limited experience.

In the past Jupiter boys failed me twice so I even mentally removed them as as an off option but now I offed two implants from Tawan , first Mekhin in Dec and Oud this one and I can say mostly good things only. So in future will try again.

As for Boy66 boy I offed is star there and former one at Jupiter. He had some reputation of arrogance on forums but I can't confirm that , was fine with me although stated up front he is straight and not into kissing , caressing , body worship etc so in my eyes he is just wasting his assets but if I know up front at least can make decision so again I don't see as an attitude problem on his part

Not into kissing is understandable, but carressing and worship? So he is just doing what? Fucking only?

Not into kissing is understandable, but carressing and worship? So he is just doing what? Fucking only?

It's wasting (my) time and money. I usually ask a few simple but direct questions before offing a boy (kissing is one of them; and how much is not :)). No kissing is a non-starter; if one does not kiss (when doing his 'job'?) he could not be very accommodative in other facets. So I am ready to move on to another prospect.

I really don't understand why not taking only genuine gay boys (or at least bi-sexsual)and avoid this odd situation.never took straight boy and never will,I am really not willing to have sex with someone that clearly isn't into it.

Many may have different views. I am a 'face' person to start with. If a guy passes this test, I will ask a few simple questions (what he does or does not do). I will not require the offs to be gay or bi. As this additional 'criterion' would no doubt further limit the pool of available boys to me. I already am finding rather difficult to spot an off who could fulfill my basic requirements. No, I do not ask for weird stuff.

I am in the camp of offing straight boy too, actually i dont even ask. But if i wanted manly muscular boy, very rarely they are gay, maybe some are bi, but most of the time they are straight.

Almost my point to not limit your pool of offs. Some want gays only, others want straights only. I am in the 'indifferent' camp. I can understand you want gay if you are developing a long term relationship.

I am going to sample Boy66 tonight so as to keep this thread 'on topic' lol.

I took a cute boy from the old Jupiter in October last year. He had a good toned body but was not muscular. He had the most amazing bubble butt, which is why I picked him. He was friendly, not arrogant at all, and back in the room I was pleasantly surprised that he had a big dick too. Unfortunately he did not like being rimmed at all and actively resisted most of my attempts to do. In the end I insisted - it was why I'd offed him after all - but I gave up a few seconds as he clearly didn't enjoy it.  In my 20 years of offing boys I'd never come across that foible before. In other respects he performed well, but he did insist on 2000 Baht for short time.

I also discovered the Suriwongse hotel's short time rooms with this boy. They were conveniently accessed directly from the hotel car park outside the old Jupiter, there was no need to even go inside the hotel lobby! The 500 Baht fee was paid to the car park attendant who opened the room. Once inside I saw a notice saying the room charge was 450 Baht, so I assume the boy got a bit of extra commission out of me. It was a standard, basic Thai-style room but with the added benefit of a very large mirror on one wall which added a new perspective on the proceedings.

I took a cute boy from the old Jupiter in October last year. He had a good toned body but was not muscular. He had the most amazing bubble butt, which is why I picked him. He was friendly, not arrogant at all, and back in the room I was pleasantly surprised that he had a big dick too. Unfortunately he did not like being rimmed at all and actively resisted most of my attempts to do. In the end I insisted - it was why I'd offed him after all - but I gave up a few seconds as he clearly didn't enjoy it. In my 20 years of offing boys I'd never come across that foible before. In other respects he performed well, but he did insist on 2000 Baht for short time.

I also discovered the Suriwongse hotel's short time rooms with this boy. They were conveniently accessed directly from the hotel car park outside the old Jupiter, there was no need to even go inside the hotel lobby! The 500 Baht fee was paid to the car park attendant who opened the room. Once inside I saw a notice saying the room charge was 450 Baht, so I assume the boy got a bit of extra commission out of me. It was a standard, basic Thai-style room but with the added benefit of a very large mirror on one wall which added a new perspective on the proceedings.

Wow very expensive with the drinks at the bar total of around 4000 BHT for short time and boy not willing to do what you asked from him,this is why I never off boys from bars in BKK.expensive and most of the boys at the bars are straight anyway.

this would be his preference stated up front but I managed to extract some concessions , not much effort necessary really , just telling him how perfect his body is etc. softened his inhibitions

In the end I insisted - it was why I'd offed him after all - but I gave up a few seconds as he clearly didn't enjoy it.  

you did very smart thing,  even  if one party enjoys something immensely if other doesn't it will not be happy time together unless boy is truly professional and just carries on  because of work ethics but this is rare.

Although depending of what we are some boys may be more accommodating to some clients and not at all to others, not to mention that on second encounter if they liked you before because you respected their limits  , boys may be  more accommodating, at times even surprisingly more.  

... most of the boys at the bars are straight anyway.

there are quite a few of us who do not care or even prefer straights anyways so it's matter of preference , just like tea over coffee .

At end of day really how straight is a man who goes to bed with another man and does it for living.  If married man with children undresses in the room and by time you touch him is is hard already do you really think he is straight straight ? I certainly don't