numazu

Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel

What a mess and confusion offing the boy! Could be a chapter of my life.

still better than boy changing his mind entirely after off fee was paid. Happened to me once and I even gave him second chance next trip  ( with mixed results-great performance but cutting short on time)

I am speechless your writing Namzu is really wonderful.

From my experience some of the professional money boys are great actors, they know how to manipulate you and give you the impression that you are really special and that you are the falang of their dreams whom they had been waiting all their life to rescue them from their miserable life...but it's total bulshit.

I am speechless your writing Namzu is really wonderful.

From my experience some of the professional money boys are great actors, they know how to manipulate you and give you the impression that you are really special and that you are the falang of their dreams whom they had been waiting all their life to rescue them from their miserable life...but it's total bulshit.

Yeah, it may be bullshit but we love it.

So easy to fall in love with a handsome Thai man!!!

Let me count the times...

I think Monboy's explanation for his lateness makes perfect sense. It's not just the money boys who are late or no shows. Farang can be as bad. And he SAW you go with another boy. He knows how fickle we butterflies are. It's logical for him to think, "numazu has his bird in the hand, I should get one too." He doesn't know you personally, so he doesn't know that you are one of the super responsible ones. You both did your risk-reward calculations, and you both came to logical conclusions, IMHO.

And now, speaking of the bird in the hand, let's see what you did with his monster cock....

Interesting. but way too long....don't need every small detail....you seem to have much time on your hands..but good writing.

I don't agree. For me it's the detail that creates the interest. Numazu is superb at leaving us wanting more, using these tantalizing diversions and delays.

Wow.Nobody can write like Numazu exposing his inner thoughts and letting us into his mind, Even though many of us have not met you personally you make us feel we know you as a friend already simply reading the wonderful experiences you have  in thailand.Continue the good work please

Isn't your bf back home the love of your life? Not really my business, but I am curious about the tease many posts ago about possible trouble in the home relationship. If it were me, I might have freaked out and got on the next plane back to California to do some marriage maintenance. But that's just me.

"I always laugh when I get this kind of reply or through a PM. I thought about writing a book about Bangkok, not about boys per se, but I actually like my job at the moment so have no time to make that reality. That probably takes so much more effort that just me recounting my holiday. Screenplay though, that would be interesting."

OK youse gyes...

Let's have suggestion as to who will play "numazu"

OH have to put that is the Photo Forum, with pics of course...

Guest samebb

I wonder why Namzu insists only taking boys from the bars and doesn't try his luck through the apps like Romeo, Grindr or other Thai dating ones.

Because apps can be hit and miss. If you are only in Bangkok for 1 or 2 nights, bars are a sure thing. I don't want to speak for Numazu, however many people like the atmosphere, ambience and experience of going to the bars. Having a drink, chatting to boys & other friends. Making an evening of it so to speak. 

I for one am glad Numazu doesn't sit in his room using only the apps. I have way to much fun spending time with him in Silom! Getting to experience much of these stories first hand.

I live in Bangkok currently and I do use the apps. Blued is the best!