numazu

Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel

Other than boy-boy relationship, farang-thai relationship, and older-younger relationship, there are varying level of acceptance of each of these by the boy and bystanders alike. Like samebb mentioned, asean generally have unbiased respect for elders regardless who or what race u are, hence the smiles u might get from anyone there really.

For the boy, especially who do this without the knowledge of his family/gf/friends, its perfectly sensible for them not to be seen showing any suspicious behaviour outside. So far from stories here, i gather, non thai money boy are more likely to show affection as they dont know anyone around that they want to hide this side of his life from, so they dont mind doing something that might be benefited to him.

Just remember, even if they are open, there will be one of two odd balls in any culture or race or religion that behave differently and you never know when you'll meet them. I have seen even other tourists' sometimes reacted badly for any homosexual pda.

Guest samebb

Other than boy-boy relationship, farang-thai relationship, and older-younger relationship, there are varying level of acceptance of each of these by the boy and bystanders alike. Like samebb mentioned, asean generally have unbiased respect for elders regardless who or what race u are, hence the smiles u might get from anyone there really.

For the boy, especially who do this without the knowledge of his family/gf/friends, its perfectly sensible for them not to be seen showing any suspicious behaviour outside. So far from stories here, i gather, non thai money boy are more likely to show affection as they dont know anyone around that they want to hide this side of his life from, so they dont mind doing something that might be benefited to him.

Just remember, even if they are open, there will be one of two odd balls in any culture or race or religion that behave differently and you never know when you'll meet them. I have seen even other tourists' sometimes reacted badly for any homosexual pda.

This is a great post. It is easy to forget working boys often have other lives away from twilight. Day jobs. Family. With namazu and monboy it's a little different because neither are thai. Having said that even I was taken back at the level of effection monboy was throwing at namazu.

pretty steamy afternoon and evening, thank you for sharing !

500 for show - new Jupiter pays very generously so show boys may be quite demanding when it will come to tips with this kind of guaranteed earnings. Not that I'm concerned , market will sort it out but noted this matter of factly.

And anddy and vinapu: glad to see you guys posting again. It's been kind of strange here these past few months. And I see some remnants of that strangeness is still lingering. Both of your contributions here are sorely missed.

Thanks and sorry going MIA again after that post, had a super busy travel schedule and only now found the time to get back to the forum and this enthralling (as ever) thread - only to find it to have swollen to 10 pages, so much to catch up on! 

Guest samebb

not only at street vendors (where I would never buy this), but also from all the regular, legitimate pharmacies in the area.

Any pharmacy in silom will sell this as andyy said. But why not take it. I can be hard for days off 1 pill

Guest ronnie4you

They talk about the need to see a doctor if your erection lasts longer than 4 hours. Most of us react to that by thinking we had hit the jackpot with that long an erection. But, having suffered it once, it wasn't funny. I wanted that damn thing down! I think cold water helped.

Numazu ....You sure have a lot of time on your hands to blog so much....way toooo long a read each day...but many like it..I don't need to read every little minor detail of your day.

But some of us Voyeurs do!! Looking to hear all the details!!!

GO ON GO ON...

quite an essay about the hickeys, LOL

Night like you described above makes perfect memories of any vacations, reading about your adventures I thought to myself ' this guy doesn't like to waste holiday time".

Happy 4th July !

Guest ronnie4you

Numazu ....You sure have a lot of time on your hands to blog so much....way toooo long a read each day...but many like it..I don't need to read every little minor detail of your day.

That's easy. Don't.

As for me, I like the reports and all of the details. I would definitely like pics of MonBoy.

Guest samebb

It was a very fun night Numazu. The fact that you, myself and Victory all had hickeys in the process of trying to teach you how to do it was a hoot! 

As for the guy who doesn't like to read these reports ... don't read them? Nobody is forcing you. I know for a fact Numazu has very little time and is a very busy guy. As he has said before he writes much of these reports when he is on planes. 30 hours travelling to Bangkok gives him lots of time to write about his trip. 

The many hours he spends writing in comparison to the few minutes it takes us to read.. I for one thank him for his dedication, even though in the case of this report I was present for much of it! Happy memories! 

Hickey is definitely not for everyone haha. Ive had one before right on my nipple, so it is well hidden from anyone, lasted probably a week or so, and its from both sucking and biting. It is from one of my early day experiencing gay massages lol

Great report Namzu as usual !

"That's the life of money boys, and us customers, here in Bangkok. Everything is so temporary. It is always wise to keep your distance whenever you encounter a money boy."

I agree with you very wise advice it's very important not to forget that this is money boy and customer relationship no more and no less that way nobody

hurt.

I don't want to stereotype SE Culture, or any culture, in terms of their reputation for tardiness. I've had business meetings in SE countries and latin countries and invariably all started on time. Of course I should not expect a 21-year-old country boy from Myanmar to adhere to the same standard as I do with work, but it was all in the name of leverage rather than actually bothered that he was late.

I dont think I have ever met a money boy who was on time! In Bangkok 45 minutes is not unusual and some have been an hour late. Even business meetings I have attended in Thailand have rarely started on time. One or more attendees are always late, usually blaming the traffic. I am always tempted to suggest that as the traffic is permanently bad they might consider leaving their office or home 30 minutes earlier. But I am certain this would achieve precisely nothing. The Thais are like the Balinese in this respect. I heard many Balinese talk about their attitude to time as rubber time! 

Finally, I have time to reply to your queries:

The Game

Maybe I was too mean, but I'd like to think it was more of a game. Since he is a Money Boy, his motivations are more or less driven by money. Anything that I can do to motivate him further without giving him more money (like mock anger on a perceived but understandable slight - like being late for an appointment), into getting more service/sex/fringe benefits, is to my advantage. I believe that he is having sex with me because he is attracted to me, or doing it out of the kindness of his heart, but he is doing it for the money, so thinking about the business side of this transaction, any leverage you have to get more out of the exchange should be taken advantage of. So from the looks of things, this gambit worked for me, and I got more from what I bargained for. Maybe the other leverage the I had (maybe he was attracted to me, maybe he was doing it out of the kindness of his heart - who knows), may have come into this as well.

Lots of grey areas in money boy transactions. Things are not as cut and dry even if at the end of the day it is a money transaction. Money Boys toy with our hearts all the time in the name of getting more money. I should probably be able to toy with his heart (ego, pride, whatever) to get what I want as well. MonBoy was eager to play the game, and I would like to believe that in the end, we both won.

Is there a way to 'double like' a post? Administrator ?:)

I dont think I have ever met a money boy who was on time! 

I was luckier and looking back I must say their record with me is quite good, particularly when they missed time previously and I was gone if given second chance they are very good , so it can be done. Just show them that you mean business and are not interested in excuses.