ggobkk

On my way...

I've arrived after 26 hours in transit of one form or another.

That said, I'm traveling with my iPad and no keyboard. To write a full - but never as full as Numazu report - I need a keyboard.

So,e highlights from the past two days: marijuana brownies on the airport train, 787 and lightning, no immigration line, 3am Jomtien birthday party with 3 farang guests, and a dozen or more shirtless boys, some in underwear...oh and two in ball gowns...and the smiling 6ft Cambodian boy...

I may post some more coming attraction teasers...let's see what happens between now and the keyboard.

I've arrived after 26 hours in transit of one form or another.

United has recently announced that it will have soon direct flights from San Francisco to Singapore, a nearly 9,000 miles covered in about 18 hours (westbound).  Sooner or later they might also be direct flights from the US to BKK.  This should cut a big piece off the 26 hours spent today.  

ggobkk said:

To write a full - but never as full as Numazu report -

LOL. But no problem. We love your reports as well !

p.s. don't quite get how to make 'Quote' work.

Just click on the  "Quote" box at bottom right of the post you want to quote. Rather than quote the entire post you can highlight and delete what is not pertinent to your response. Then type in your response. Sometimes it gets tricky but a little practice helps. As you see I forgot to delete non pertinent parts of your post in my response.

Apprecation

Thanks, Numzau for putting your toes back into the Forum with a trip report.  You've encouraged me to also begin my own report - though I haven't left yet.

See if you can best him by the number of money boys you can accommodate and handle in your king size bed throughout the night.  Remember... sex sells !

...3am Jomtien birthday party with 3 farang guests, and a dozen or more shirtless boys, some in underwear...oh and two in ball gowns...and the smiling 6ft Cambodian boy...

My underline. One of the reasons I rarely go to Jomtien complex is that I like to watch boys in underwear (like in gogo bars). Seems I would just have to stick around longer? But then, 3 am is way beyond my bed time.

Nice report, thanks. "Exploring and experimenting?" Details would be nice, but that's your choice, of course.

And here is where I am somewhat more private than other trip reporters. 

nothing wrong with keeping something for yourself.

Since  you are identifying  boys and bars they are from I think it's very fair to leave some details out. We can safely assume that not much time with boys was spent on prayers or doing laundry, right ?

thank you for great reports.

Day two

And here is where I am somewhat more private than other trip reporters.  I’ll only note I learned new body geography and topography given the differing heights of Leo (short to medium Thai) and Tien’s towering frame.  Both have tight and fit bodies.  They make the best use of their bodies and work mine as a training program for Tien…Tien is a quick learner and I’m drenched in sweat and comingled bodily fluids by the end of our encounter.

Ggobkk - excellent reporting thank you. Interested in your threeway with these two guys. In a situation such as this, do the guys fuck each other or just service you?

Guest DThump

sted Today, 10:31 AM

ggobkk, on 21 Jun 2017 - 10:38 PM, said:

" And here is where I am somewhat more private than other trip reporters. "

Nice report and thanks for not sharing everything like a447a does.

Thanks for the comments (on the forum and in PMs.  

Thanks to Numazu for starting up the trip reports which encouraged me to keep a journal so I could remember things and to Vinapu (conscience of trip reporting) who I knew would prod me, if I didn't get started. Merit award to GWMinUS who also shadowed Vinapu in the report requesting.

Special thanks to PaulSF - the Dean of Sol Twilight who allowed himself to be a sounding board during this trip.

Some responses:

nothing wrong with keeping something for yourself.

Since  you are identifying  boys and bars they are from I think it's very fair to leave some details out. We can safely assume that not much time with boys was spent on prayers or doing laundry, right ?

thank you for great reports.

Vinapu - thanks for reminding me about my laundry...I brought it all home with me.  As to identifying boys...well, I do my best to be discreet.  Those on the Forum old enough to remember my earlier trip reports will find all sorts of folks identified by capital letters (P, N, T, N etc).  In places my report looked like a quadratic equation.

I find the boys resort to multiple personalities:  With Tien and Leo, Tien has another name on his identification (which I checked because he looked young -he is young but legal) and Leo who gave me his Planet Romeo profile which is a completely different name.  So, at least for this report, and with one exception, I will use the name the boy provides to identify him.  The exception is Van who has at least two other on line names, I will stick with using Van as he is a reoccurring character in my trip reports going back to the very first.

Ggobkk - excellent reporting thank you. Interested in your threeway with these two guys. In a situation such as this, do the guys fuck each other or just service you?

This threeway was service oriented toward me, the  boys played with each other but wouldn't kiss one another.  Leo in our conversation while Tien was showering told me that this was Tien's first time and would be better next time (he wasnt bad at all).  Leo also told me that he had been involved in an 8-way(!).  After reading your question, I texted him and asked - I think given the language skills and distance, he says it happens but its for extra baht.  Usually, though, the boys are "offed" by a group of guys and are expected to "entertain" those offing them.  Others may have other experiences.