ggobkk

On my way...

Vinapu - thanks for reminding me about my laundry...I brought it all home with me......... 

........ As to identifying boys...well, I do my best to be discreet.   s:  , Tien has another name on his identification (which I checked because he looked young -he is young but legal) and Leo who gave me his Planet Romeo profile which is a completely different name........

This threeway was service oriented toward me, the  boys played with each other but wouldn't kiss one another.........  Others may have other experiences.  

I don't know about others but since I like to travel lightly doing daily laundry is price I gladly pay for pleasure of having light luggage.

I like your way if identifying boys  perhaps because I do the same , provide name they gave me.

If I was happy with him this may land an interest of others to boost his business although it's not fool proof since I recall few cases I recommended somebody wholeheartedly and he did not turn as expected.  

It works other way around too, I was happy with boys I was warned against and at least one of our readers was happy with off I advised him against.

Naming boys A, B, C etc. makes for hard reading , at least for me.

If somebody intends to be more graphic in his report , I like approach by numazu and a447 when boy is given  nickname by the author so kind of screen is maintained. This prevents situation when boy may be expected to execute some task he did gladly for one of us but may not be willing  for one reason or another to do it for another.

As for threeways from my limited experience everything can be arranged for but boys should know expectancy  before off so they can present any limits they may have.

Definitely and by far I had most fun when an idea of threesome come from boys in question themselves , perhaps logical as nothing beats pleasure of fucking one's friend and get paid for that.   

I don't know about others but since I like to travel lightly doing daily laundry is price I gladly pay for pleasure of having light luggage.

Daily laundry??!

I also travel light, with about five light shirts, and I hardly ever need to do any laundry during my 12 day trips.  I walk a lot outside and sweat, but maybe my body does not release corrosive and stinky sweat.  Also I don't drop ketchup on my shirts or get them full of cum.  If I have to wash a shirt or socks, I do this in my bathroom with regular soap and let them dry overnight.  And I don't poop or piss in my underwear. 

Departure day…finally

Time to play with ANA’s seat selection.  I book with United but United only flies the San Francisco to Tokyo leg, ANA is the partner for the Tokyo to Bangkok segment.  United allows me to pick my seat at the time I book, not the case with ANA. I’ve learned over time and several trips, to ask United to give me the ANA locator/conformation number.  24 hours prior a flight’s departure, ANA allows online seat selection.  

With your ANA confirmation number, you can call them at any prior date and with the plane diagram from seatguru.com in front you can talk with a representative and have him reserve the ANA seats.  I always tell that I'm a senior and need the isle seats, and they help me to select the best ones. 

Daily laundry??!

I also travel light, with about five light shirts

I have rule of ' three ' : one is on me, second one is drying and third one ready to go

And I don't poop or piss in my underwear. 

thank you for clarification. no doubt many were wondering and now we know before somebody even asked

"We can safely assume that not much time with boys was spent on prayers or doing laundry, right ?"

OH but my Off and I just watch Thai Lakorn...

Particularly if I find out he is only 17yo!! HAHAHA

Daily laundry??!

I also travel light, with about five light shirts, and I hardly ever need to do any laundry during my 12 day trips.  I walk a lot outside and sweat, but maybe my body does not release corrosive and stinky sweat.  Also I don't drop ketchup on my shirts or get them full of cum.  If I have to wash a shirt or socks, I do this in my bathroom with regular soap and let them dry overnight.  And I don't poop or piss in my underwear.

It's getting a bit whiffy round here......

Laundry shops are so inexpensive in Thailand, I can't see any reason not to always wear fresh clothes. Don't you want to be fresh for the boys?

Guest DThump

which you don't like but read three times anyways, right?

No once is enough; I like the stuff about the boys but who wants to hear it about some old guy? Yuck!

No once is enough; I like the stuff about the boys but who wants to hear it about some old guy? Yuck!

Well then I will save you some pain, don't read my trip reports coming up in a couple of weeks because they will contain content that you obviously won't like

Guest DThump

Well then I will save you some pain, don't read my trip reports coming up in a couple of weeks because they will contain content that you obviously won't like

Thanks for the heads up!

The posts I make are never, ever about me. I don't even get a mention.

Not a single word about my super-human sexual prowess, my 20 cm cock, my swimmers body, my awesome cumshot, my incredible stamina, etc. Lol

All that refers to the boys I write about - the stuff that you like.

Not even I would want to read about myself!

"Yuck!"

20cm, you said 20 inches before

Actually thinking about it I will make two reports, one will contain the mundane stuff like travel, hotels, shopping, restaurants, etc. The other will contain the amorous adventures of the boys that I see, massage visits, mischievous fun etc.

20cm, you said 20 inches before.

Yeah, I know. But I figured that would be too hard to swallow for board members (pun most definitely intended!) so I've now changed it to centimetres.

Anyone still believe me?

Lol.

BTW, the fact that Dthump got my posts so wrong suggests he's never even read one.

If that's the case, why criticise?

Just for the sake of it?

BO (body odor). Interestingly many of the people with BO don't realize they have bad BO until someone pointed out to them. It has something to do with our brain coping mechanisms that will tuned out background information, thus allowing us to focus on new information that is critical to our survival. If u have ever enter a cave for a period of time, and then out through the same entrance, you will notice a new smell when u came out that wasnt there before.

Anyway, most people who live in southeast asia shower 2 times a day minimum, which is why i guess we are a bit more sensitive to body odor. And we also change clothes as frequently as we take shower. In the morning and evening.

I wish everyone is considerate like you and Vinapu.

Thai boys are super sensitive about personal hygiene and appearances, much more than Westerners. I hear bar boys complain about smelly farangs wearing the same shirt for 2-3 days.

not only they are sniffing us but also watching what we are wearing.

One of Tawan boys once noticed that I'm wearing the same shirt I had on me when I offed him on my last night of previous trip  6 month earlier.

He was right and what was even more remarkable was fact that it was nothing special about that shirt other thank small ink spot on one of the pockets.

If u have ever enter a cave for a period of time, and then out through the same entrance, you will notice a new smell when u came out that wasnt there before.

very astute observation !

We are talking small stuff and I'm sure in meantime ggobkk is cooking next installment of his report. 

I swear, there would be no Trip Reports without Vinapu's encouragement...some might call it incessant prodding

I hope you don't mind

Van's salary of 300 / day is an eye opener and reminds us that Thailand is still essentially poor country despite all that Bangkok glitter here and there.

I heard that in some bars penalty is even higher , up to 5000 if somebody left and wants to return. Harsh but I guess they must keep their boys in line , otherwise staff may fluctuate just too much

Up, today (Tuesday) is a transfer day.  Travel to Bangkok so that tomorrow I can head north towards the River Kwai.

Ya arrives at 8:30am and we head out by taxi to the transit point where the vans go northeast to Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai.

For those under 40, here is some background.  “The Bridge over the River Kwai” was a multiple Oscar winner WWII film that came out when I was young.

Kanchanaburi is west of Bangkok. Going to Kanchanaburi in style would be by train (but van or bus is faster and more frequent).

The novel is "The Bridge over the River Kwai",

the movie is "The Bridge on the River Kwai".