Travellerdave

Pattaya in Low Season

There is always more than meet the eyes when it comes to human interaction, the sooner you learn that the better. While i agree that when i spend money, i might want the best looker, but that doesnt mean the best for me is the best for everyone. And if the boy didnt have a fan at all, they wont last long anyway, so the fact that they are still there usually means there are people who like them as well.

I wasn't speculating anything. I was posting fact. I was in pattaya for the main part of this thread.

So no. I won't shut up, sorry.

I think it's healthy, especially for newer members here to adopt good habbits of checking IDs, securing valuables and ultimately enjoying their time in Thailand without finding themselves in any kind if trouble.

+1

Exactly ! it's better to worn a new member to avoid finding himself in any kind of trouble.

I have been many times to Nice Boys (one of the bars I visit every trip to Pattay) but did not observe any such activities. But I can well image this is possible, if there is a customer who asks for it and tips. I'm unlikely to start such activities, but would love to watch (just like the meeting at Good Boys on 23aug2017).

Quite possibly.   I wonder what the tip would be to get the underwear off in Nice Boys ?

Since they often get their cocks out, but keep their underwear around their butts, clearly they are not shy.    I'm thinking it's not going to require an immense tip. 

50 baht x 10 people would be one fantasy fulfilled at a bargain price.  200 baht x 15 people is the day's entertainment budget blown without even getting to an off.

Quite possibly. I wonder what the tip would be to get the underwear off in Nice Boys ?

Since they often get their cocks out, but keep their underwear around their butts, clearly they are not shy. I'm thinking it's not going to require an immense tip.

50 baht x 10 people would be one fantasy fulfilled at a bargain price. 200 baht x 15 people is the day's entertainment budget blown without even getting to an off.

Nights i went there was no pre tipping. I tipped on leaving sure.. they were just having fun

if you don't mind I'd like to add you to a lists of posts/ posters I rudely suggested to shut up on a previous page

You do realise that by continually referring to it yourself, and therefore having the very 'thing' you want kept quiet bumped, renders your 'shut up about it' plea at the very least 'unhelpful' to whatever your cause is. 

You have not yet advised why you don't want members to be warned about something which could cause them problems while on holiday. I'm sure there are newbies who only read here for whom that info could be important. It might help if you gave an actual reason for your demand.    

Quite possibly.   I wonder what the tip would be to get the underwear off in Nice Boys ?

Since they often get their cocks out, but keep their underwear around their butts, clearly they are not shy.    I'm thinking it's not going to require an immense tip. 

50 baht x 10 people would be one fantasy fulfilled at a bargain price.  200 baht x 15 people is the day's entertainment budget blown without even getting to an off.

50 will do the trick, I witnessed it few days ago

You do realise that by continually referring to it yourself, and therefore having the very 'thing' you want kept quiet bumped, renders your 'shut up about it' plea at the very least 'unhelpful' to whatever your cause is. 

You have not yet advised why you don't want members to be warned about something which could cause them problems while on holiday. I'm sure there are newbies who only read here for whom that info could be important. It might help if you gave an actual reason for your demand.    

I  noticed some  start salivating at very mention of "17 and under" and my appeal's  goal was not to silence discussion and even less stop dispensing useful advice to the newbies but only to stop some posters from using phase above too liberally as this may bring trouble to the forum and members themselves.

I'm looking to making any enemies  here but it would be sad state of affairs if anybody visiting this forum actually needs any advice or warning about involving in with anybody whose age and thus judgement may be dubious.One would think this knowledge should be sourced in our internal values and need not refresher from advises we are dispensing here.

Wise words. But we were told to shut up by that vinapu guy...

because he did not like sudden rush of declarations ( 4 posts on just one page ) by some pillars of community about their knowledge about kind of activities mentioned in posts quoted by me.

I'm kind of surprised I found myself of position of need to  defend myself , was expecting rather ' thank you vinapu , you are right"

Kisses to all !!!

Quite possibly. I wonder what the tip would be to get the underwear off in Nice Boys ?

Since they often get their cocks out, but keep their underwear around their butts, clearly they are not shy. I'm thinking it's not going to require an immense tip.

50 baht x 10 people would be one fantasy fulfilled at a bargain price. 200 baht x 15 people is the day's entertainment budget blown without even getting to an off.

I walked into Nice Boys on Friday night and one guy was standing on the stage naked already. I tip them often while i am in the bar to keep up their enthusiasm for displaying their very fine bodies.

I walked into Nice Boys on Friday night and one guy was standing on the stage naked already. I tip them often while i am in the bar to keep up their enthusiasm for displaying their very fine bodies.

I am reasonably certain from previous exchanges we have a very similar type. Nice Boys is awesome at the moment and those tips go a long way in comparison to Bangkok! 

Nice Boys is awesome at the moment and those tips go a long way in comparison to Bangkok!

Couldn't agree more with you. And the place has been packed with boys and customers every night I visited the last weeks. Very popular bar that really has understood the fact that customers that are entertained and have fun will return and spend more.

Couldn't agree more with you. And the place has been packed with boys and customers every night I visited the last weeks. Very popular bar that really has understood the fact that customers that are entertained and have fun will return and spend more.

Exactly. While I avoid Bangkok gogos like the plague these days, most weekends I consider the trip down to Pattaya for a visit to Nice Boys and Winner Boys.

It's good to see bar owners getting things so right. Although I wont knock the new Jupiter in Bangkok, they are doing a roaring trade and a great venue. Sadly just not many are my type there.

Let's continue on the title of this thread and enough talk about 17 year olds .  You have to live in a cave if you don't know under 18 is taking an unnecessary risk.

If your Hotel does not check ID"s then make sure you know how to read a Thai ID and in addition make the boy tell you his birthday while you have the card in your hand. If they are underage 99.9% of them will not know the birthday on the card.

If there is a question in your mind , look elsewhere!!