alex303

Adventures in Bangkok, Pattaya & Hanoi Aug - Sept 19

20 hours ago, vinapu said:

let them have it as beds at home are most likely much less comfortable. one of my boys from last month told me he sleeps on the chair in his room shared with other 2 boys.

Oh its ok really (I'm joking), if I wake up and have been nudged too far over I just slip out of bed and climb back in the other side...most of them sleep very soundly so i'll just leave them to it if I rise first in the morning, best to let them wake up naturally...couple of the Viets can do 8-10 hours easy.

Earlier in the year around Songkran when we had that crazy heat in Thailand they were asking for LT (overnight) rather than ST as knew they could sleep better in a nice climate controlled room and like you...I enjoy their company.

In the past I really liked to do LT with boys even for more than one night with same boy but in my last trip I decided that I will not do it anymore because most of the boys sleep very long hours and wake up very late but I do like to get up early and eat my breakfast and then go to the beach/pool/stroling around act. it was very annoying when they can wake up long after 12 PM so most likely I will no do LT  in the future.

23 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

In the past I really liked to do LT with boys even for more than one night with same boy but in my last trip I decided that I will not do it anymore because most of the boys sleep very long hours and wake up very late but I do like to get up early and eat my breakfast and then go to the beach/pool/stroling around act. it was very annoying when they can wake up long after 12 PM so most likely I will no do LT  in the future.

Yes, I feel the same way. I'm always happy to sleep in the afternoon but the mornings I like to be up and about. 

2 hours ago, alex303 said:

Earlier in the year around Songkran when we had that crazy heat in Thailand they were asking for LT (overnight) rather than ST as knew they could sleep better in a nice climate controlled room

great to know although it will be a while before I visit Thailand in April

1 hour ago, Boy69 said:

..... most of the boys sleep very long hours and wake up very late but I do like to get up early and eat my breakfast and then go to the beach/pool/stroling around act. it was very annoying when they can wake up long after 12 PM 

I'd leave him there and go about my intended  routine as I have no problems leaving guys in the room alone. Only problem I can envision is key card  as we need to leave it in in order to A/c to run when he sleeps.

On another hand I barely can recall such problems and I'm rather early riser. I wake up,  quietly going about morning chores like checking what's new on the forum and almost universally guys are  getting up soon after, I'm sure missing my usual embraces.

What helps possibly is   that my standard time frame of LT is ' till breakfast" , I'm not asking them ' do you go with me  long time?" , I do ask ' do you sleep with me till breakfast?"

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

What helps possibly is   that my standard time frame of LT is ' till breakfast" , I'm not asking them ' do you go with me  long time?" , I do ask ' do you sleep with me till breakfast?"

We have different interpretation to LT.

for me LT is when the boy agreed

to stay with me couple of days  all day what I call "boyfriend experience" I liked it before to take the boy with me on long vacation basis but I guess when I am getting older I'm becoming less patient / indulgent so no more LT for me but your idea LT "till breakfast" is a good solution which I might consider in my upcoming trip.

On 10/1/2019 at 12:02 AM, vinapu said:

Only problem I can envision is key card  as we need to leave it in in order to A/c to run when he sleeps.

A little tip for you if you dont already know it when needing to do that - those key card holders on the wall sometimes dont actually need the actual room KEY card inserted but just any old piece of card, even roughly cut to the right size and popped in, will do just fine.  Ha I dont recommend using a credit card perhaps for obvious reasons as if used it's more than when you return the boy will have woken up and both he and your card will be long gone of course lol,  but I usually find there's always something in the room that does the trick, even if it's only a tourist leaflet perhaps folded over double or something and that will do the trick.  

Likewise I also find that when room service see you're having to do they then may well LEAVE you a spare blank card in the holder for your use thereafter ( even though technically they shouldn't) - but a small tip I find can go a very long way in that regard too sometimes :-) - but if not, usually any old piece of card will suffice and will ensure that boy wonder can dozed away there at his preferred temperature while you're out for your morning consitutional. 

3 hours ago, NIrishGuy said:

A little tip for you if you dont already know it when needing to do that - those key card holders on the wall sometimes dont actually need the actual room KEY card inserted but just any old piece of card, even roughly cut to the right size and popped in, will do just fine.  Ha I dont recommend using a credit card perhaps.....

great advice , I will try my transit card next time  just to see if that works. 

Certainly it will not work  at Nantra Silom, tried credit card against your advice ( no boy in the room , just me ) 

For me LT is usually overnight and if its someone new to me I always just say 'overnight'...so when they wake up and want to (eventually) depart...that's it over.

Some sleep till 9am

Some sleep till 1pm

Some sleep till 4pm !!! (but that was after a very heavy night at the disco)

My regulars will just prowl around the condo usually watching TV or borrowing my tablet till the afternoon sometimes (up to them)...unless I have another 'guest' due

I guess LT is very flexible definition.

I remember many years ago when a boy asked me if we can do LT and I agreed to my astonishment the next day he showed up at my condo with all his stuff and left his rented room ,to my horror he understood that I allegedly agreed to be his boyfriend!

It took me almost a week to get rid of him and he eventually left with tears. Very awkward situation.

2 hours ago, Boy69 said:

...to my horror he understood that I allegedly agreed to be his boyfriend!

It took me almost a week to get rid of him and he eventually left with tears. Very awkward situation.

Yes I had a similar experience once. No idea how he made the leap to that belief but he did, and presenting the reality of the situation was very hard Indeed.

4 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I remember many years ago when a boy asked me if we can do LT and I agreed to my astonishment the next day he showed up at my condo with all his stuff.....

now you know why I say explicitly  ' sleep with me till breakfast", fortunately so far every  one understood that ' breakfast' means ' breakfast next morning', not ' breakfast next Monday" 

Ive yet to experience boy reluctant to leave room, and im not sure if i am consistent but i usually offer the guy breakfast with me when offing them. Some boys will ask what ill do after breakfast, and sometimes offer themselves to be my company for that activities, which then up to me to say yes to the proposal or not. On one ocassion, took a guy on ST, mid afternoon, but i enjoyed him so much i proposed him to stay with me 3 hour more for additional tips, and seeing him undressing once again is definitely worth the while lol.

1 hour ago, spoon said:

. On one ocassion, took a guy on ST, mid afternoon, but i enjoyed him so much i proposed him to stay with me 3 hour more for additional tips, and seeing him undressing once again is definitely worth the while lol.

I have feeling I know what guy you are talking about, LOL

I like to keep fit and fight the flab by jogging which I try to maintain whilst in Pattaya, although that is not easy in the tropical climate. The best time to do this is at dawn when it’s cooler and there are fewer people on the paths. This creates a pleasant difficulty when I’ve a boy in my bed overnight (usually). I try to explain to him that I will be getting up early but returning to the room after about an hour but this is difficult to put across. However quite often I get the jog done and on returning and after a shower I have a great interval of sex and fun before breakfast at 10 to 11.  The “card trick” comes in useful. Sometimes the boy is not conscious that I have left the room - they love to sleep only second to food.

On 10/2/2019 at 6:36 AM, NIrishGuy said:

A little tip for you if you dont already know it when needing to do that - those key card holders on the wall sometimes dont actually need the actual room KEY card inserted but just any old piece of card, even roughly cut to the right size and popped in, will do just fine.  Ha I dont recommend using a credit card perhaps for obvious reasons as if used it's more than when you return the boy will have woken up and both he and your card will be long gone of course lol,  but I usually find there's always something in the room that does the trick, even if it's only a tourist leaflet perhaps folded over double or something and that will do the trick.  

Likewise I also find that when room service see you're having to do they then may well LEAVE you a spare blank card in the holder for your use thereafter ( even though technically they shouldn't) - but a small tip I find can go a very long way in that regard too sometimes :-) - but if not, usually any old piece of card will suffice and will ensure that boy wonder can dozed away there at his preferred temperature while you're out for your morning consitutional. 

uhm well the easiest and guaranteed to be effective way is to simply as for two room keys when checking in. When booking a double room (which most are anyway) it is (or should be) standard procedure (at least to me) to issue two keys

21 hours ago, anddy said:

uhm well the easiest and guaranteed to be effective way is to simply as for two room keys when checking in. 

Actually in this case I could do with THREE keys ( hence on being given two as you say I then usually resort to the piece of card trick).

This being as I normally put own my key card in my wallet, then give the other card to my guest ( if they're deserving of such a thing) as that saves them bothering me and me having to get up and go to the door each and every time they nip out for a smoke or whatever - which is of course usually right in the middle of me showering or napping.

This means we then can both come and go to the room as we please ( this I should say is when with with my "real" BF rather than some random boy de jour). Then once we both have our own keys we tend to leave that third card in the holder to ensure that the room power sockets remain on ( to charge his seemingly ever growing list of devices that go everywhere with us) and if we're out for just a short while it means we can keep the aircon on too if we wish so that the room is nice and chilled on our return - terribly wasteful I know (but I dont care ..... :-)

12 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Bandara Suites is a favorite of mine. Pricing is in The Raya range.  Slightly longer walk to soi 4 and Patpong 2.  Hotel has a pool and a jacuzzi larger than some hotl pools.

I really like that hotel too, nice rooms, friendly staff & good location...I think they are slowly trying to refurb it over time

The distance from Silom is just about right for me, helps keep my steps up...usually walk into Sala Daeng in the early evening than taxi home at night

3 hours ago, Jasper said:

Is there a washing machine in the kitchen?

No sorry...my suite did not have one, pretty much everything else though as in full size fridge / freezer (not one of those silly mini units), couple of electric rings on the cooker (not that I ever cook in Thailand), Kettle & Expresso / Latte machine etc

If you walk about 7-8 minutes from Bandara to around the back of Central there's a large laundry place that I found there and used, but its like 200bhat min then as much as you want up to a certain weight (was a few Kg) so I used that...just found it on Google maps nearby

44 minutes ago, alex303 said:

No sorry...my suite did not have one, pretty much everything else though as in full size fridge / freezer (not one of those silly mini units), couple of electric rings on the cooker (not that I ever cook in Thailand), Kettle & Expresso / Latte machine etc

Thank you for answering my questions in details. Much appreciated!