numazu

Some notes on Bogota

• Members
10 hours ago, numazu1 said:

We all agreed that Threaton was a destination on to itself, and the sheer variety of what you can find in the place deserves multiple trips back. We only had time to go on a Saturday night, and there was a tremendously long line of energetic party-goers trying to get in, but once we paid the 35,000 COP ($12) entry fee, which included a hard plastic cup we used to get our unlimited drinks (between 10 PM and 2 AM), we took advantage of the various venues the place had.Traditional dance tunes, electronica, latino music, trance, chill music, you name it, they had it.

The all you can drink alcohol at Theatron is very bad quality.  It sure will give you headache and bad hangover.  You can buy better quality alcohol at the bar.  A small bottle Johnny walker (200ml?) cost about USD$30, and is quite popular among the young Colombians who are doing well.  They stick the bottle in the pocket while dancing on dance floor showing off, just very cute and funny.

Screenshot_2018-05-12-02-15-02.png

Alternatively, you can buy the same size Colombian rum for less than half of Johnny Walker price, but then it's not so cool. And you know young people at clubs are all about being vain and cool.

• Members

I miss Colômbia. 

The place that at the same time provided me kindness, sexyness, pervyness, huge cocks, and hard pounding. 

But it is not as easy as Brazil speaking about sex. You must know how to search. Once you understand how to do it you will have your expanding harem of guys (as the OP) 

• Members

Thank you numazu1 for taking the time to write such a great report (both the info and pics).  For people like me who are not only new to the 'boytoy' scene but also the international 'boytoy' scene - posts like yours really take some of the fear/anxiety out of thinking about travelling.  Thanks again!

• Members
On 5/11/2018 at 6:50 PM, numazu1 said:

Interestingly (unlike my experience with garotos in Brazil), through this studio, I don’t pay the boys any money per se, but I do take them to the occasional shopping spree, plus of course providing all food and transportation. I think it is because I started right with the first cam model in this studio I went out with, and subsequent boys have followed suit. Of course I will get the occasional plea for money when I am home, but I just say no.

Thanks for your trip report and the pictures of the strippers :)  I don’t remember there being strippers when I went to Theatron in 2010, but I’m not sure if I ever made it up to the 4th floor...the place is so huge.

It sounds like you have a great arrangement with the chaturbate models/studios...how much do you spend on them during the occasional shopping sprees?

Otherwise I can’t understand why sexy chaturbate models would sleep with you, including overnights in their apartment, for free.

• Members

Terrific report. Too bad you missed all the Bogota saunas. But you saw the Gold Museum and Theatron, both worth trips to Bogota. 

I am interested in where you found most Chaterbate rooms were located. Almost all say Medellin but I see your friends were from the coast. I've never seen a single one say they were in Bogota even though it has 8 million people. Grindr does light up with "Prepagos".

I miss Colombia now but it's just a $150 ticket away. Damn good-looking guys almost free. (although Bogota is more expensive than Medellin). 

Finally, some replies...

On 5/11/2018 at 9:06 PM, Riobard said:

Fantastic review! I did not grasp where the 2 bread slices for your daily sex sandwiches hailed from on the coast, perhaps irrelevant.

I have never seen compression socks (for tips) look so sexy on a guy!

It is irrelevant.  Almost every major Colombian city has one (or three). And normally these types of compression socks look awkward on some guys, but on these guys it works! Even the boys, who are cam boys and therefore used to seeing naked hot man flesh every day (and get to have sex with it), got so hot and bothered by the strippers.  They even asked me if I can pay these strippers to pay us a visit in the apartment. I seriously thought about it, but alas we did not have time.

On 5/11/2018 at 11:47 PM, Anthonyvan said:

Will be great to see more posts about Colombia and the to-do and not-to-do lists!

This is a great idea for a follow-up post! Maybe when I go to a Colombian sauna this could be something I can work on. There's a lot of stuff on Brazil, might as well have one for Colombia too.

On 5/12/2018 at 2:20 AM, Walker said:

The all you can drink alcohol at Theatron is very bad quality.  It sure will give you headache and bad hangover.  You can buy better quality alcohol at the bar. 

Alternatively, you can buy the same size Colombian rum for less than half of Johnny Walker price, but then it's not so cool. And you know young people at clubs are all about being vain and cool.

Thanks for the tip! Definitely for next time. I must admit, we hardly minded the "bad quality" booze during the 4-hour window. We were constantly going up and down stairs and dancing our asses off, so I guess we fully metabolized the awful alcohol, as we did not get hangovers. We left around 3:15 AM after having two rounds of beers (I forgot the price, probably insignificant), and then we continued the party at the apartment with some beers we bought earlier, and some homemade leftover arepas we heated up from the lunch before. Between drinks and talking (and getting the hang of Colombian Spanish) I think we got to bed at around 6 AM.

On 5/12/2018 at 3:04 AM, likeohmygod said:

I miss Colômbia. 

The place that at the same time provided me kindness, sexyness, pervyness, huge cocks, and hard pounding. 

But it is not as easy as Brazil speaking about sex. You must know how to search. Once you understand how to do it you will have your expanding harem of guys (as the OP) 

Indeed :). I have my own way to get sex in Colombia, which is a little different on how I get it in Brazil.  Both are fun of course. We are spoilt for choice.

More replies later...

• Members
23 hours ago, numazu1 said:

Finally, some replies...

It is irrelevant.  Almost every major Colombian city has one (or three). And normally these types of compression socks look awkward on some guys, but on these guys it works! Even the boys, who are cam boys and therefore used to seeing naked hot man flesh every day (and get to have sex with it), got so hot and bothered by the strippers.  They even asked me if I can pay these strippers to pay us a visit in the apartment. I seriously thought about it, but alas we did not have time.

This is a great idea for a follow-up post! Maybe when I go to a Colombian sauna this could be something I can work on. There's a lot of stuff on Brazil, might as well have one for Colombia too.

Thanks for the tip! Definitely for next time. I must admit, we hardly minded the "bad quality" booze during the 4-hour window. We were constantly going up and down stairs and dancing our asses off, so I guess we fully metabolized the awful alcohol, as we did not get hangovers. We left around 3:15 AM after having two rounds of beers (I forgot the price, probably insignificant), and then we continued the party at the apartment with some beers we bought earlier, and some homemade leftover arepas we heated up from the lunch before. Between drinks and talking (and getting the hang of Colombian Spanish) I think we got to bed at around 6 AM.

Indeed :). I have my own way to get sex in Colombia, which is a little different on how I get it in Brazil.  Both are fun of course. We are spoilt for choice.

More replies later...

Colombia is definitely the next country I want to visit. It seems that it offers just as many sex guys as in Brazil, but much more affordable.

Would love to see more photos and can't read that lists!

• Members
11 hours ago, numazu1 said:

More replies:

Whenever I tell people I am heading to Colombia (or Brazil, for that matter), they always ask me if it is safe, or if there are still a lot of crime and drug-related violence, if its full of "bad hombres". And for a while I avoided traveling to both countries because of this preconceived notion that it is really unsafe to visit. But I did my research on here and other travel sites about both countries, adjusted my perspective and expectations of what I was used to with travel, and used a lot of common sense and intuition to know what to do and what not to do, and actually, the big cities of Colombia and Brazil is no more dangerous than any other big city out there (except Rio, the shit is still bananas there). Each city has its own bad neighborhoods, and each city has its own set of rules that you have to abide by in order to enjoy it safely. I am glad I took that initial leap of faith and actually booked that first trip to Medellin last year. Writing this now, I don't know why I waited so long to visit. These countries are amazing and full of surprises. 

I've never had so many messages in my life as I have when I am in Central or South America. Grindr is part and parcel of my experience there. More about this on a future trip report.

The blond twink was really cute. Were you there on a Saturday night?

It depends.. on the boy, the circumstance, and the length of time I am with the boy. The least that I've "paid" for a model to sleep with me is just one dinner at a nice Pizza restaurant in Barranquilla. We ate, talked, went back to the hotel, and fucked. That's all it took. The most I "paid" was probably to this boyfriend pair I mentioned here. When i was staying at their place I spent $120 on groceries for their home, which was a shit-ton of stuff, even at the big Exito grocery store. At the same trip we went to their downtown "Centro" area and I bought them knickknacks for the house, from bed sheets to towels to a wall clock. But anyone who has been to a Colombian downtown "Centro" area knows how cheap things are there. I probably did not spend more than $100 on everything. Finally I took them to buy some clothes at KOAJ, the cheap but trendy clothing store you can find in any Colombian mall. I think they bought some shirts and pants. Again, cheap stuff, probably close to $80 for 8 pieces of clothing for both. And there were 2 of them! But I stayed in their apartment for free for 6 days, so that saved me some hotel costs. It was the least i could do for their hospitality. I still paid for all our food and entertainment costs during my stay of course, including movie tickets, drinks at the clubs, frappuccino's at Juan Valdez coffee etc, but again, cheaper in Colombia. It was an unforgettable 6 days, whatever I paid . It was all worth it. I don't go on trips, I go on experiences. 

Most of these models usually lack even basic necessities, so anything you buy them is going to be accepted graciously. A Smartphone is probably the one thing you can give them that will garner you a lot of "daddy" points and yield you a lot of kisses and sex. And cellphones sold in Colombia are still much more expensive than what we can get in the USA. So what i have done is , before i leave for Colombia, buy some unlocked LG Phoenix 3's, the cheap but slick looking 5.5" AT&T prepaid phone in the USA, usually $55-$70, more if unlocked. This cellphone alone has probably garnered me some long weekends, with overnights, with at least two models. Your mileage may vary.

Awww thanks floridarob. The check is in the mail, though I do not know your address in Mexico.

What a great idea! Tomcal, we need to make this happen!  Tell me when and where and I'm there!

More replies later...

Yes I was there on a Saturday night. Great fun and I drank the cheap booze included with admission--fortunately no hangover!