zft0102

New in Town - Traveling with a Str8 Friend

So... I'm not new in town, my straight friend is. To preface, he's a great looking guy, excellent build and killer guy-next-door looks, and will fit in places like Tawan or a cover model; but I digress.

He's recently been heartbroken and I wanted to take this opportunity to bring him around to relax and let loose a little. He's not a prude by any stretch but is relatively shy and reserved. Any ideas where I should bring him (cowboy perhaps?) so that he gets a great time and maybe enjoy some action?

To be fair, I've also had a massive crush on him for years and he's a great friend to, so I'd do anything for him. Of course, to be able to see him in action and to get his rocks off will be a definite plus but I'm not counting on it.

I guess I'm just wondering what a straight guy should do or visit in great BKK for an amazing time? (I'm not even sure this can be answered in this forum LMAO!)

Take him to the huge and mostly female massage place at corner of Thaniya and Surawong. It’s like an upscale Prime. They’re open to all comers.

If you think he’s open to something different, the male massage shops on Silom Soi 6 worth a try.

Then walk him around both sides of Patpong. Soi 4 would also be a fun take in. Be adventurous. 

Bring him to a girl go go place and watch his body language. I’m sure you can easily figure out if he straight or gay.

It worked for me years ago. The guy was stress, frustrated, agitated and folding his arms tight.

Later on the same night at Jupiter,  he was smiling from ear to ear.  He had his pussy workout so well, we reacted the next night…

Some few years back a straight relative would visit.  This was before Covid.He preferred the girlie scene in Pattaya. Such as in walking street.

For BKK the girl bars in Soi Cowboy as far as I recall were popular. Have some trans bar there too. Try some straight massage shops.Maybe he ain't into massage but I assume happy endings there.Plenty of girl bars along Patpong.They seem up for it judging by the ones hanging out at the entrances.

Remember in the girl bars they are called "bar fines" but in our scene its the "off" fee.

Be warned for various reasons taking a female is more expensive than in our scene.

Also that circle bar etc in Soi 4  seems to be getting a lot of straights...worth a look....and of course eventually  he may like to try with a boy from one of our bars.

(that might persuade him to go with you).

😃

Soi cowboy would be my pick to take a straight friend, you can sit at open front bars on the street and watch the world go by while he is eyeing up potential (hopefully) ladies.

Of course, Patpong has some straight Gogos, so you could mix and match where you go if he isn't too worried about going into gay bars with you.

Nana plaza would be my last option, lady gogos there were too pushy and didn't feel as welcoming.

You can try the 2 Kings bars on Patpong 1 and also Black Pagoda on Patpong 2, also over Sukhumvit way there is Nana Plaza (there were a few ladyboy bars there at one time, never know he may be curious to see them. Soi Cowboy would be better for first timer though), Soi Cowboy from what I've heard is doing well again and plenty of action. Plenty of massage shops that do soapies over that way too, some very nice ladies in them that would take good care of him😁 The girls on Thaniya are more interested in the Japanese so if he's walking that street and he sees one he fancies he may get a no answer but then again he may just get lucky.

Hi all,

Thanks for the input. I'll probably do cowboy and patpong (steering away from our street scene), and see if he likes it. I'm 95% sure he's 100% straight, but that's fine cos I'm sure we've learnt to only lust after some of our friends. He's a great friend for me first and foremost and I won't do anything to jeopardise that.

From where I'm from, we cant really be out as well without being given weird looks, so for all intents and purposes I'm the straight virgin that's accompanying him to BKK lol.

If you guys have any more suggestions or things to do and see (it can be non-sexual / gogo / massage related) I'll be more than happy to hear them. One thing great about BKK is that there's always something new to see every time you visit.

6 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

I find this quite hilarious, really. Why did we all jump to the conclusion that he's the mirror image is us, keen on the paid fuck? Maybe his interests are cultural, historical and scientific. Perhaps he might find it absorbing to do a study of climate change and the sinking terrain of Bangkok while here. Haha.

We were asked a question: "Any ideas where I should bring him (cowboy perhaps?) so that he gets a great time and maybe enjoy some action?"

I have to agree that finding out what the straight guy wants to do makes the most sense. I am guessing that not everyone enjoys the whole gogo bar/commercial sex experience. And the being treated like a walking ATM thing isn't something everyone wants to go through. And if this guy is as attractive as OP says he probably doesn't need to do those things to get laid.

9 hours ago, zft0102 said:

If you guys have any more suggestions or things to do and see

Is your friend into third-wave coffee? Bangkok has a lot of specialty coffee roasters that only use beans grown in Thailand. They make world-class coffee, and sell bags of beans that make fantastic souvenirs. I go to a different one every morning when I'm in Bangkok. It's how I start my day. There are also a few bean-to-bar specialty chocolate makers that only use cacao grown in Thailand. Again, world-class stuff. Just do a Google search for "specialty coffee roasters near me," or "bean to bar chocolate makers."

Is he into fashion? Siam Center still has some Thai designer boutiques on the third floor that sell really hip fashions. The attire is every bit as fantastic as the stuff Western labels put out but at a fraction of the cost. And these clothes get a lot of compliments when you back home, go out on weekends.

Are you staying at a luxe hotel? Sitting around the pool sipping cocktails and nibbling on Thai appetizers served up at poolside bars can be an excellent way to spend a vacation day in Bangkok.

Grasshopper tours gives bicycle tours of Bangkok. Super cool experience.

Also, please read BK Magazine. They put out a new issue every week that's loaded with fantastic tips of what to do in Bangkok.

Into wine? My favorite restaurant in Bangkok is called Som Tam and Chardonnay. There's no better fusion than that. It's in Thonglor, on the ninth floor of a not very popular hotel.

If you want to take in some Thai culture check out Siam Niramit in Bangkok, if it's open you can book from any of the tour operators or travel agents in Bangkok, full ticket usually has transport and banquet meal as well as the show. Well worth it if it's still open. I know this one can be a tourist trap but I also like Asiatique, bit of a market and some real nice restaurants there.

18 hours ago, zoomomancs said:

The enormous number of thin girls sat on Thaniya in the evenings means one can look without spending first. I want a man street like that.

Unless Thaniya has changed recently, it was always  a Japanese area.  The girls on the soi are Japanese looking Thais or to the Japanese taste.
Certainly, in the past, non-Japanese were not welcome into the bars. 
Maybe it's all changed now since Covid.
Soi 4 is very straight welcoming although no available ladies for pay.
And, probably irrelevant, but Patpong 1 is due to re-open as a market in the evenings.

11 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

I find this quite hilarious, really. Why did we all jump to the conclusion that he's the mirror image is us, keen on the paid fuck? Maybe his interests are cultural, historical and scientific. Perhaps he might find it absorbing to do a study of climate change and the sinking terrain of Bangkok while here. Haha.

I wonder what did you drink last night? 

4 hours ago, BiggusDikkus said:

Is your friend into third-wave coffee? Bangkok has a lot of specialty coffee roasters that only use beans grown in Thailand. They make world-class coffee, and sell bags of beans that make fantastic souvenirs. I go to a different one every morning when I'm in Bangkok. It's how I start my day. There are also a few bean-to-bar specialty chocolate makers that only use cacao grown in Thailand. Again, world-class stuff. Just do a Google search for "specialty coffee roasters near me," or "bean to bar chocolate makers."

Is he into fashion? Siam Center still has some Thai designer boutiques on the third floor that sell really hip fashions. The attire is every bit as fantastic as the stuff Western labels put out but at a fraction of the cost. And these clothes get a lot of compliments when you back home, go out on weekends.

Are you staying at a luxe hotel? Sitting around the pool sipping cocktails and nibbling on Thai appetizers served up at poolside bars can be an excellent way to spend a vacation day in Bangkok.

Also, please read BK Magazine. They put out a new issue every week that's loaded with fantastic tips of what to do in Bangkok.

Into wine? My favorite restaurant in Bangkok is called Som Tam and Chardonnay. There's no better fusion than that. It's in Thonglor, on the ninth floor of a not very popular hotel.

So I wonder where all that program leaves time for whoring? 

46 minutes ago, Patanawet said:

And, probably irrelevant, but Patpong 1 is due to re-open as a market in the evenings

That is good news, early evenings I used to enjoy having a quiet drink at one of the beer bars and watching the activity before heading off for some real fun at the massage shops. 

2 hours ago, Patanawet said:

Certainly, in the past, non-Japanese were not welcome into the bars. 
Maybe it's all changed now since Covid.

I just walked down that street last week and commented to my friends that I love this street because the girls leave me alone while swarming a bunch of Japanese guys in business suits!

19 hours ago, fedssocr said:

I have to agree that finding out what the straight guy wants to do makes the most sense. I am guessing that not everyone enjoys the whole gogo bar/commercial sex experience. And the being treated like a walking ATM thing isn't something everyone wants to go through. And if this guy is as attractive as OP says he probably doesn't need to do those things to get laid.

Ah but you see, heartbroken, shy and reserved. I'm sure he can get the pick of whoever he wants, but he's still hung up on the girl. So a quick ONS or something to clear the hormones might work for a while. 

The main issue is he's leaving the itinerary up to me so I'm trying to come up with as many options to suit him as I can 

17 hours ago, BiggusDikkus said:

This sounds pretty amazing actually. I've only managed to visit some speciality coffee roasters cafe previously, have no idea why I didn't think about this tbh. I'm definitely gonna look out for coffee, chocolate and fashion.

then perhaps wind the night off find him someone to get intimate with (maybe)