vinapu

Hasty reward - trip to Thailand and Malaysia in May of 2023

15 hours ago, vinapu said:

agree, it's why it's good to have an internal limit and stick to it , doesn't matter how hot guy is, specially if untested, no shortage of guys willing to do LT for 3000, perhaps even less.

On another hand many guys who are screaming murder at such prices are spending much more when bar fees and rounds of drinks there are counted ie. our drink, boy' drink, mamasan drink is already,  say 1500. not to mention rounds of tips. But fun is precious. 

to cover wider audience in some bars I employ strategy of    telling boy I will be offing him today but have other (s) sitting and drinking with me , that way more guys are avoiding unemployment

You are a kind soul to make sure everyone gets tips.

Are there really guys willing to do LT for less than 3k baht in Bangkok?

5 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Love your photos that makes your trip report alive!

you mean without pics report would be dead,  lol ?

on serious note I get it and myself consider those reports too dry so anybody who doesn't like them may feel free to criticize, no offense will be taken

4 hours ago, jason1975 said:

You are a kind soul to make sure everyone gets tips.

Are there really guys willing to do LT for less than 3k baht in Bangkok?

not everyone but yes, I don't mind tipping here and there , mostly in self interest as it signalizes I may be interested in future. It's like buying goodwill, LOL

as for 3000 LT, yes I'd like to meet them too but have feeling that after bit of bargaining some would go for it, specially twinks as they abound on the market. Problem is,  for me haggling kills the fun, after all I'm not  buying shirt or shorts but time and access to privates of other man. So my strategy is to fix price before hand and haggling is minimal if at all, -his price , my price, yes or no.

Sometimes they yield, sometimes I do, sometimes they overplay and we don't have  a deal 

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

While in BKK I get few messages a day here my phone was pinging constantly , record I noted was 19 messages  in 1 hour ! Unfortunately I did not utilize opportunity but it was close call as one guy accosting me  actually stay in the same hotel. How I know? He actually told me he saw me in the lobby.

Unfortunately he was not exactly my type and he killed his chances with calling me ‘daddy ‘ . I was called worse by better people but hate that. Call me old or ancient but ‘daddy ‘ or ‘papa ‘ is death sentence as far as engagement is concerned.

We actually came eye to eye in the evening when my friend arrived and guy just emerged from hotel. Not sure he tried to stalk me but later he sent me a message saying how disappointed he is with my lack of interest.

What's wrong with being called "daddy"? You prefer him to call you Mr KFC? Emphasis on "Mr".

22 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

What's wrong with being called "daddy"? You prefer him to call you Mr KFC? Emphasis on "Mr".

nothing wrong, name is used in industry so to speak but I don't like it. Sounds paternalistic to me. 

KFC Man sounds fun on another hand so I let them to have fun at my expense

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

Air Asia did not gave me a chance to select a seat for  free and system assigned me middle one but by grace of God other two seats in my row were nor assigned so I had 3 seats for myself , too bad it was only 2.hr15 mins flight.

Lucky you to get 3 seats to yourself!

Reader and I exchanged news while tasting their coffee and first and foremost admiring their cheerful and handsome staff. I even get bonus when boys were readying to leave at they close at 6 one of them changed  shirt to reveal torso worth 2750 baht short time in process.

Yup, agree that their staff are eye candy!