vinapu

Hasty reward - trip to Thailand and Malaysia in May of 2023

Day 12

Very pleasant night but lacking fireworks and excessive sweat. This is what happened when both boy and I know each other well from multiple offs in the past. Novelty value is rubbing off a bit but on another hand there’s confidence that all will go well and no nasty surprises like 4 am request ‘ can I go home now, my motorsai parked wrong place ?”.

Leisurely morning but we made it for breakfast. And I ate plenty to make up for hasty breakfast yesterday.

Since check out time is 11 I packed my goodies, checked out , took tuk-tuk to my next dig , Le Siam on Convent one of my holy quadruple of hotels in Siam area I like to stay, Raya, Baan Silom and Furama Sathorn being other three.

Room was already available which was good news as I could Line ST whose butt so impressed me yesterday in Tawan to show up at 2. Our agreement made earlier was I let him know when. That was whole hell of short time I must say. Not only he did his best to make sure I’m happy but also told me a lot about his life and passions and let me tell you , those were not boring stories. How stories by the naked hunk can even get boring?.

No way this could be only short time so I suggested an extension of time  , he suggested   extension of tip and thus it was longest short time I ever had at 6 hrs. No way that after such time two men won’t get hungry and he suggested shabu at MBK. Not being fan of Japanese food I did not even know what shabu is but decided to try. Modestly he suggested we go by BTS.

It was all you can eat  for 499 and certainly food they had was great for bodybuilder , all lean meat no fattening pastas etc. For me it was tastier than expected although as I say, not my type of food. Certainly at home the same would cost me 3 times more.  Walking back to the station he spotted sales in sport store eyeing some brand name exercise  shorts reduced 70%. In my eyes even reduced price was twice too much (520 ) but what do I know?

So I said yes  but you should try first. So we crowded  into one booth for measurement and short moment of innocent fun. I gave him money there so he could pay himself , just a bit face saving exercise.

What surprised me was how happy he was . Casually throwing 100 or 200 we forget that for a lot of those guys 500 is princely sum, specially to be spent on non-essentials like that so we returned to Silom  both happy, he with his acquisition and me seeing him happy.

Today is religious holiday so no alcohol sales. Having a bit of time  I made tour of the area to see if bars are opened as theoretically they could as long as no alcohol was offered but it looked all bars decided to close , my guess was to avoid pesky boys in brown with palms outstretched.

In soi 4 only Adam massage and G’Bangkok were opened , everything else was in dark. Very few diners at G'Bangkok though. The same in Patpong , all closed , Moonlight the same and so was Tawan but Dum who is also  motorsai driver was on his post on the corner so I gave him 100 baht to buy himself some meal.

I was timing myself as my post-birthday festivities were not completed. I made sure at 10pm I’m in my room as I was expecting Y and indeed at 10 on the dot my phone chimed, it was Line message “I’m downstairs “ so I went to pick him up . But he was bit hungry so gave him 100 to buy something-on Convent there’s always some street food available. Soon after he showed up with some dish, gave me even change from that 100 and up we went for another super session today.

Two guys today , both trying their best to make sure I’m happy. It did not come cheap but I like money well spent better than  cheap price tags and that was a case on that fabulous holiday day.

I like your attitude changing hotels frequently I wish I can do the same but I am too lazy for that. Your money had been spend well on 12th day:)

11 hours ago, vinapu said:

I arrived just before 11 pm  so in time for XBoys show so I went in. Very progressive show with not one but two “special” segments , it was fun to watch Chinese spectators awed at what they saw.

Are the two special segments something that is not seen in Bangkok bars?

11 hours ago, vinapu said:

So while days in Pattaya tend to be boring , both nights so far turned excellent. Knowing who I will be hosting tomorrow I can already say that all nights in Pattaya this trip were outstanding .

Can't wait to read about your special guest tomorrow! Thanks for writing such detailed trip report!

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

Can't wait to read about your special guest tomorrow! Thanks for writing such detailed trip report!

don't overthink it. It will be time tested guy of known quality rather than some fireworks. Busy today so will post  next installment likely tomorrow, sorry for keeping you waiting

10 pockets is a lot!

How do you decide whether to tip 100 baht or 200 baht?

You wrote that you tipped two guys 200 baht each in Pattaya for drinking with you and you bought them drinks. Don't the guys earn something from the bar for drinks bought by customers?

1 hour ago, fedssocr said:

that is quite a meticulous system! I suppose once you get used to it, it's second nature. Is that for a day or do you replenish your pockets every time you go out?

you got it right, it's like second nature. I learned benefits of money compartmentalisation is my school years as class treasurer responsible for keeping and dispensing cash during class trips. 

I replenish money more or less every time I go out but definitely at least twice  - after my night companion left in the morning and before I hit the bars in the evening .

In case I may be short tip money for my night stand I always hide 3000 baht somewhere in the room before I go out for the night, 1000 in one place and 2000 in another one.

To avoid awkward situations I practically never open safe with boy present.

42 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

How do you decide whether to tip 100 baht or 200 baht?

usually I go by length of time they sat with me and if there were any sinister moves on my part although I never do that in bar unless encouraged by my companion

42 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

You wrote that you tipped two guys 200 baht each in Pattaya for drinking with you and you bought them drinks. Don't the guys earn something from the bar for drinks bought by customers?

they do , I think they told me 50 baht.

They got 200 each because they sat with me at least 1 hour, they were nice boys ,  allowed me to scratch them here and there and it was very slow evening in the bar. No to mention I was in good mood

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

We climbed stairs and in room exercises were kind of very hot reunion. Known quality has own advantages, that was proven tonight. And if there’s chemistry , no wonder AC must be turned on full blast. A bit of unpleasant sensation from that hot soup cured with drinking cold tea I made in the evening before we started demolishing bed.

Your writing has gotten more sophisticated! I think you can publish a steamy novel!