zoomomancs

Can we tell massage men that oil breaks condoms?

It would be nice if their schools mentioned this ( I appreciate I'm wishing for the moon) but, since even the other lads in massage shops don't seem to tell them, we can. And vaseline too.

I had another lad today who was suggesting massage oil and a condom. Not for me. I appreciate the thought, of course. After the massage I used the phone to translate this concept and tipped him well as he was very good.

13 hours ago, KeepItReal said:

That is assuming too much. PreP does protect against HIV/AIDS but not other STDs.  In the words of that great philosopher, Van Wilder: Don't be a fool...wrap your tool!

There is also bacterial prep (Doxycycline )which protects against Syphilis , Gonorrhea , chlamydia.. (not herpes)    and... oil takes a good bit of activity to degrade a condom  likely wont happen in the 5 minute fuck you get during a massage.,...

I always have a supply of condoms and lube when I go in for a massage (just in case), just my preference to not have oil on the condom when being fucked or doing the fucking. Plus I do like to clean the oil off our bodies after the massage so that some oral action takes place without the taste of oil before the full on fun starts. 

4 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

I liked the slogan and cartoon on T-shirts that were commonly seen on Silom and other Bangkok street vendors 20 and more years ago -

AIDS KILLS

Don't Be Silly

Get That Condom On Your Willy

That old Bangkok is so nostalgically charming🤩

If only there was a way to go back in time!

What other life threatening sex diseases are you talking about other than Aids 

You should be vaccinated already against Hep B

, I think a lot of you want to live in the past and many of you have less than 10 years of life left yet worry about Syphillis

🙄if your in your late 70's enjoy life is all I can say ,you can go anytime 

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

@Olddaddy, this comment is referring to the guys you are/will be with, who might not have access or knowledge about HPV, Hep vaccines, prep, etc.....and if you're sleeping around, you could be the one passing it to them, it being any communicable disease, causing them a lifetime (or death sentence) of problems.

Not to mention any diseases means no work or any sexual activities for a while. For us, its a nuisance, but for those who solely rely on day to day tips to live, its basically days without proper food or money to pay rent.

Many years ago, there was a demonstration in a gay disco in Khon Kaen, where a condom was blown up like a ballon, and burst upon touching it with a finger covered in oil, as if it had been touched by a needle. Now that I make that comparison, maybe they indeed secretly touched it with a needle? Some day I might try myself, blow up a condom and touch it with oil. 

4 hours ago, floridarob said:

@Olddaddy, this comment is referring to the guys you are/will be with, who might not have access or knowledge about HPV, Hep vaccines, prep, etc.....and if you're sleeping around, you could be the one passing it to them, it being any communicable disease, causing them a lifetime (or death sentence) of problems.

Whilst I know you are being general and not talking specifically about me ,I get blood tests every month .

In Australia blood tests are free under Medicare system.

I get tested for everything monthly and also attend the free Govt sexual health clinic once a year to be checked by one of their doctors.

I'm not sure if the USA has free sexual health clinics but I know the UK does in their hospital system 

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

Whilst I know you are being general and not talking specifically about me ,I get blood tests every month .

In Australia blood tests are free under Medicare system.

I get tested for everything monthly and also attend the free Govt sexual health clinic once a year to be checked by one of their doctors.

I'm not sure if the USA has free sexual health clinics but I know the UK does in their hospital system 

Most of the large cities in the USA provide sexual health clinics that are free or bill your health insurance.  Most bi/gay men have access to free Prep in the USA - that does require an STD panel every 3 months to renew your prescription but can be done via the postal service...no need to visit a clinic. Ain't virtual health care great!

You risk more drinking alcohol and smoking ,  , I see farangs in their 30's who look my age because of alcohol , terrible stuff.

Same with smoking .

And then you get the hypocrites who take recreational drugs.

16 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

That's a more than outrageous comment in my view! Do you really believe that someone infected with syphillis iis going to enjoy life as much as he would if he did not have syphillis? In my view you seem to have a rather unhealthy 'thing' about ageing as is born out by your nickname. We can all "go" - as you put it - at any time, or don't you believe that? Furthermore, some of those in their 70s today are likely to live into their 90s. And I for one doubt if any of them would actually be happy living with syphillis!

Your right more people are living into their early 80's because of medicine.

But still the probality is around the 80-84 mark most die .