Olddaddy

X boys

23 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

I'd have thought at the present time that would send most farang out of the bar. Hardly surprising that the one farang you mentioned soon disappeared. Doubt if that did the bar many favours.

Who cares about the bar , good riddance to the farang ,I prefer to be by myself and left alone ,I'm not a people person ,I can be very nice sometimes and other times just plain nasty and spiteful 

I have never stayed for one of their Karaoke sessions, and those were slow to return after Covid. No suggestion that they had resumed them even this last January while I was there.

The DJ with the microphone I too would have found intensely annoying,

But a line-up of 'twink-girlish types' would be enough to get me there - DJs notwithstanding! 🤣

17 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Who cares about the bar , good riddance to the farang ,I prefer to be by myself and left alone ,I'm not a people person ,I can be very nice sometimes and other times just plain nasty and spiteful 

Bars and boys are there to serve customers - plural. If you want to avoid other people, either get a boy from the apps and organise something in your room, or don't go to bars. I'd have thought that is self-evident. Being selfish in such a situation does, I suggest, illustrate somewhat nasty behaviour.

32 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

Bars and boys are there to serve customers - plural. If you want to avoid other people, either get a boy from the apps and organise something in your room, or don't go to bars. I'd have thought that is self-evident. Being selfish in such a situation does, I suggest, illustrate somewhat nasty behaviour.

I'm going to stop replying to you for now on ,every post you make is a negative response to mine , you haven't once made a positive response to any of my posts.

you come across to me as a person who is bitter and argumentative,almost like your looking for a problem maybe to get a response from me ?

I will now not fall into the trap of replying to your negativity so please stop replying to my posts ok ,I ask you nicely , in fact don't reply I won't see it ,your blocked ! 🙏

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

I'm going to stop replying to you for now on ,every post you make is a negative response to mine , you haven't once made a positive response to any of my posts.

you come across to me as a person who is bitter and argumentative,almost like your looking for a problem maybe to get a response from me ?

I will now not fall into the trap of replying to your negativity so please stop replying to my posts ok ,I ask you nicely , in fact don't reply I won't see it ,your blocked ! 🙏

How very funny! This is the second time @Olddaddy has written almost exactly the same post about my replies to his posts. Even thereafter, though, he has clicked "like" on a good many of them! He needs to get his thinking into some sort of order, and I wish him well.

5 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I'm going to stop replying to you for now on

4 hours ago, PeterRS said:

This is the second time @Olddaddy has written almost exactly the same post about my replies to his posts

lets call a truce and go back to reporting and commenting. Or arrange for a spade  duel on track stop half way between Pattaya and Bangkok, few members are already in LOS and I know few more are coming so they can be your witnesses,

Side note about use of 'likes". Not sure about others,  but at times I find myself use it even if I don't agree with what's said but I like how is said- witty or informative

14 hours ago, vinapu said:

lets call a truce

I readily apologise if I am in the wrong and am happy to bury hatchets when posts of mine are considered to have caused some offence. In the case of @Olddaddy, I have nothing to apologise for and no reason whatever to take part in a "truce"! What on earth was the point of his rant against me above? Did I describe @Olddaddy as a 115 kg loner (he told us his weight in an earlier post) who is virtually a hypochondriac given all the various maladies he has informed everyone reading this Board he suffers from - or believes he suffers from? Nope!

Did I say he refused to consult a doctor? Nope! He did!

Did I call him "sometimes nasty and spiteful"! Noper! He did!

Have I asked why last year he wrote two contradictory things about himself very soon after each other - 1. that he lived alone, and 2. that he lived with his Filipino boyfriend? Nope!

I see I have joined @scott456 on @Olddaddy's blocked list! 🤣 @scott456 had made an innocent comment as a bit of banter which led to @Olddaddy taking umbrage. Funny that, since he wrote some months ago: "Scott, don't take that personally , posters are just having a joke , and a bit of banter 👍😅"

Funny too that sometimes his own comments are the total opposite of his earlier comments.

In August 2022. @Olddaddy wrote: "If I was old lonely ( which I am😂)"  Yet the next day     "My Filipino BF here in Australia wants to marry." 

On this thread, he wrote about a farang being in another bar -

On 7/8/2023 at 2:00 PM, Olddaddy said:

I prefer to be by myself and left alone ,I'm not a people person

Yet in July 2022 he wrote of an experience in another bar: "Now I saw other farangs kissing boys next to them ,one in particular didn't look like he was enjoying it but on leaving the Farang must of left a small tip because the boy never even said goodbye to him and opened the folder and turned his back on the Farang . . . I noticed he had been deep kissing him for like 20 minutes" Aha! In company of others for at least 20 minutes!

As for travel, almost a year ago he wrote: "I am poor!!! Despite being over 60, I still fly economy". Oh really? Funny that because the very next day he wrote: "I can't fly anything else other than business for long trips ."

Prefers to be alone. Happy when the one other farang departs: And yet tolerant of other farang in another bar at another time when sitting amongst them for at least 20 minutes! Make of it what you will for I am blocked and he will not respond!

35 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

As for travel, almost a year ago he wrote: "I am poor!!! Despite being over 60, I still fly economy". Oh really? Funny that because the very next day he wrote: "I can't fly anything else other than business for long trips ."

perhaps he flies business class in economy,  no ?

On 7/8/2023 at 9:26 AM, vinapu said:

Side note about use of 'likes". Not sure about others,  but at times I find myself use it even if I don't agree with what's said but I like how is said- witty or informative

Yes.