barcelona92

Bar boys in Jomtien Complex

as i sed before ill be in bangkok and pattaya next november for first time, this forum as really helped me on a lot of newbie questions but i still have some that would like you to help me with ...here i go 

how do i know what bar boy is offable and wich isnt? , and what are they fees ? do i always have to pay the bar to take one to my hotel? 

do i always have to pay the bar to take one to my hotel? 

do you recomend me this sistem , or is better by apps , massage parlours or propper gogo bars o hostbars?

thanyou and sorry for my english ...dis better i could. hehe

6 hours ago, barcelona92 said:

do you recomend me this sistem , or is better by apps , massage parlours or propper gogo bars o hostbars?

Thanks for asking this question; was wondering myself. Heading to PT in a bit for the first time, and wondering if I should even waste time with Jomtien. Regular bars aren't my scene, gogos are - but maybe there's a first for everything, at least I can say been there, didn't want to do that.

8 minutes ago, moistmango said:

Thanks for asking this question; was wondering myself. Heading to PT in a bit for the first time, and wondering if I should even waste time with Jomtien. Regular bars aren't my scene, gogos are - but maybe there's a first for everything, at least I can say been there, didn't want to do that.

I asked about the different scenes in Pattaya... I was told that Jomtien has only host bars, no go-go bars. I've been to Pattaya before, but not to Jomtien, so I can't say first hand what the scene is there.

12 hours ago, moistmango said:

Heading to PT in a bit for the first time, and wondering if I should even waste time with Jomtien. 

that's outright blasphemy and I'm not big fan of Jomtien Complex. Still with so many bars and massages chances you find somebody you like are overwhelming. Heed forky's advice above and just go and at least have  a walk.

1 hour ago, moistmango said:

Lol, the crowd has spoken .. What's a good time in the evening to hit Jomtien, given that there are no go-go shows ? Are the BB boys still performing?

Spend the evening there. There are lots of bars and places to eat in Jomtien so plan to have your evening meal there then simply stroll around the complex picking up the vibe. Most evenings you are going to see over 100 boys between the various massage shops and bars in the complex.

Myself, I often stay in the complex and travel into Pattaya when I want to.  Zing Resort and Spa offers really good deals though stay Pool Side unless you are ok with the noise of the bars. Agate is a little more expensive but again enjoyable. One nice thing staying there is the apps are literally full of guys working within 200m of your hotel room. Very handy and avoids off fees. 

During the first couple of days of my trips checking out the Complex I sometimes find difficulty in making the decision as to which bar to sit down at. Early in the evening the boys are concentrating on attracting custom rather than latching onto a potential off. A couple of strolls up and down is needed to assess the attractiveness of the boys, the music being played and if there is a customer there who I know. Later, say 11+ they become somewhat more interested in drink invitations and maybe potential offs. You see more customers having closer contact with the boys possibly cuddling and kissing.

I’ve stayed at the Zing a few times, usually in one of the larger rooms, and have never been troubled by bar noise. The pool is of reasonable size allowing a bit of exercise swimming and is very pleasant to sit by during the daytime, possibly with a “boyfriend du jour”.  

Won't say I have high hopes of Jomtien, but it does seem like a nice leisurely evening, so here's hoping it proves to be that (maybe to be accompanied by a seafood dinner along the beach). 

Go-gos are where it's at for me. Experience has taught me that it really isn't about the sex, but the thrill of being at the bar itself: the parade of taut flesh in skimpies, the knowledge that it's all available (for a price). It's the same jolt of excitement I get at buffets, faced with an almost endless choice of eats. I used to slip in a little earlier, pre-show, at the old Dreamboys on Soi Twilight just to watch the boys in their undies and number tags and cowboy boots gyrating on stage to some cheesy techno tune. I'd pick a seat right up front if there was one, at the edge of that runway, and stare up at their jiggling brown thighs and little briefs. Probably a moment that I'll bring to the grave: briefs and cowboy boots and techno music ...

The new space on Patpong just doesn't cut it. 

27 minutes ago, moistmango said:

at the old Dreamboys on Soi Twilight just to watch the boys in their undies and number tags......

The new space on Patpong just doesn't cut it. 

probably because too many of their current boys still hail from soi Twlight era but time did it's work on them. At least it was my impression when I last visited in May

8 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Tastes differ. There are several posters here who enjoy Jomtien Complex and the type of boys it offers. I have walked that stretch many times over 20 years and have not found it of any interest.

I'm, like you,  one of those liking different type guys as well and yet , on quite a few occasion I found there at Complex somebody I like. So better come with open eyes and without preconceived notions

There are most definitely hunky types at the Complex. Check it out. I’m into twinks and lucky for me there are more of them than beefy guys there. 
I also prefer go gos over host bars. But a night in Jomtien breaks up the monotony of the same go go bars night after night.

Also all the message places at the complex can add to the evening. 

4 hours ago, moistmango said:

Where do you hang out when in PT? I hear Toyboyz, X-Boys etc - and now Classic - are the standards. Are the go-gos in Sunee worth the Bolt ride over? 

From Boyztown area it is a short walk to Sunee.  From Jomtien it is a 10 Baht ride on a Baht Bus.  Only answer to your question is to personally check it out. Winner Bar has more twink types and, judging from last night, some big cocks on a couple of the boys. Nice Boys has more manly types and a lot of cock on display. 

Sunee is a quick motorbike taxi trip to and from  the Complex. Over the years I’ve returned 3 up with an offed boy from Winner to my Complex hotel. Memories of blasting through the night air with a boy clinging on behind me !.  I’ve always checked out Winner during my trips particularly when I’ve wanted a twink for the night. It’s a “traditional”  Gogo where you can call boys down to sit with you, maybe use the cushions to check out their cocks  or tongue kiss them, after giving them a tip.