orson

Best big cock show in bangkok

5 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Nothing wrong with medium. Decent size, not too intimidating!

I’m  mostly bottom these days  and need to avoid guys with very large cocks. Before offing or choosing a masseur, I try and check, but occasionally my judgement is faulty, requiring a change to my expectations.

15 hours ago, Londoner said:

Now I have to ask about big cocks; what's the attraction? OK, I can understand a guy who prefers to bottom liking them, or indeed a woman, but  if you're a top? As it happens  I prefer small ones for aesthetic reasons.

Again, I ask for enlightenment.

Small ones sometimes get lost in the weeds, especially when they don't clip or trim.... or some are so small, that it is almost like being with a female, show me manhood.

I know Tops that like big ones because they like to suck them or like to watch it bounce around while they fuck....what a waste of a big cock, lol

Some people like long, I prefer girth......long ones go to places that make it too uncomfortable, for me.

5 hours ago, floridarob said:

I know Tops that like big ones because they like to suck them or like to watch it bounce around while they fuck....what a waste of a big cock, lol

Some people like long, I prefer girth......long ones go to places that make it too uncomfortable, for me.

A particular turn-on for me: tall, well-built guys with small dicks. Hawt. 

• Members
9 hours ago, floridarob said:

They're not using it right......NEVER have had this problem in Brasil, even the 18 yr olds know how to use it, because they've probably been fucking since they were 13.

Indeed, my Brazilian friend in SP started fucking around(and drinking alcohol) at the age of 12.  His parents knew all what's going on.  He is now a Ph.D  student in SP.

• Members
4 hours ago, scott456 said:

Indeed, my Brazilian friend in SP started fucking around(and drinking alcohol) at the age of 12.  His parents knew all what's going on.  He is now a Ph.D  student in SP.

May I add, in addition to sex and alcohol,  he started using drug in college years.

On 10/16/2023 at 9:58 AM, orson said:

With all the show time in sync with the gay bars, which bar have the best big cock show (with possible groping) in the silom area?

Freshboy sometime have more than 9-10 boys on stage

Saw big cock show at Dream Boys last night. Suffering through the drag parts about 7 guys showed and went around for tips.

About six customers left because there was no room, all seats taken. They must hate losing easy money like that. But it’s great to see some life after Covid.

Thinking of going to Hot Male tonight.