Avb2135

Apps in Thailand

Due to my poor eyesight and bad night vision, I’m finding it difficult to scope out boys in the bars😞

I’ve used Romeo a few times in Thailand and Grindr in the USA.

I was curious to know which apps the members here think are best in Bangkok and Pattaya for my upcoming trip.

thanks in advance for your thoughts🙏

If they show a face pic at all. Many dated photos and photo shopped.

I did find a cute twink on Romeo a few years ago. A nice fem boy just turned 18. But now has delved into lady boy fascination. Long eye lashes, too much make up. Not nearly as sexy as before. Giving him another try when I’m feeling better.

But really have too many to handle at the moment.

6 hours ago, omega said:

I often find myself being far pickier than I should be when perusing grindr. Unflattering photos do not help guys either.

I think we subconsciously think that pics may be inaccurate to put it mildly. They are also two dimensional while on  the ground , be it bar or just a street we see real person, warts and all

16 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Sometimes the warts are seen after it's too late, in the room 🤒

yes, both physical and character ones, sometimes both at once. Mercifully very rarely first ones and not too often other ones.

There was once very popular spa in Sathorn soi 9 , name escaped  me,  and my last visit there was shortly before they closed for good when it was shadow of former self . 

Only few boys , all quite attractive but having a chance I picked up best looking one and he was , even when he removed shirt and jeans. Only removal of briefs revealed quite unsightly truth. Goes without saying that I all had was just legitimate massage

With poor eyesight and night vision, if u still want to take boys from bars, few things can be done. Make use of mamasan. A good one can show you the boys pics from phone. A better one can ask boys to come to you for you to select after u you told mamasan what type u like. A drink for boys allows u to explore further. 

Nothing against apps, as i do use it to find guys but nothing beats meeting and choosing the guys in person.

22 hours ago, spoon said:

Nothing against apps, as i do use it to find guys but nothing beats meeting and choosing the guys in person.

exactly the same situation like meeting our members. It's nice to chat here but nothing beats  shaking hands and going to , say Foodland together ( although now , with 2 Foodlands it may require tossing coin to decide to which one)

16 minutes ago, 10tazione said:

The restaurant in the new foodland yesterday evening pretty busy, almost all tables occupied and there was a long queue waiting for takeaway food. 

I’ve noticed that, too. Although I prefer restaurant in the PP2 location for convenience and familiar staff, I find myself visiting location to use excellent rest rooms or to grab a DQ on same level. It seems that both Foodland locations are thriving.

One thing that really pisses me off about social networking sites like Grindr and Blued (but probably true also of the others), is that few respondents bother to look at profies. I use the sites mostly outside of Thailand but just keep them open when back in Bangkok. I suspect that of those who send messages, at least 90% if not more take absolutely no notice of a profile. They act purely on the photos. One reason, I guess, why those using them should take more trouble to ensure they have attractive photos ;)

My profile is pretty detailed re myself and what I am looking for. Of  those who do read, a second point that pisses me off is when a guy from India or Europe, for example, responds "Why don't you like Indians/Europeans? I fit all your other criteria." Byeeee! 

10 hours ago, PeterRS said:

My profile is pretty detailed re myself and what I am looking for. Of  those who do read, a second point that pisses me off is when a guy from India or Europe, for example, responds "Why don't you like Indians/Europeans? I fit all your other criteria." Byeeee! 

that's marketing, what if you change mind , after all other criteria are met. I agree not reading profile  may be annoying but who said chase is all roses.

I like to take boys long time  but from time to time and not even that rarely I see somebody I like a lot and he says flat "no" to long time. 3 times out of 4 I gnash the teeth  and take him short time , rules tossed out of the window.