Olddaddy

Gay forums are slow

15 minutes ago, vinapu said:

interested parties know

Yes, I do know. Thanks for taking the cowardly approach! 🐔 🙃 🐔

Unfortunately, one of those "parties" is no longer on these forums -- due in part to snarky comments such as yours. 

"Boosting" is such a lovely way to describe many of your own posts and comments. So what's wrong with "boosting"? 🥰

44 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Marc

Merry Christmas to you too !

... Never short on self-esteem I can live with being called forum "booster". After so many years of posting here I have some reputation on the forum I guess. Whatever that reputation is , it's up to readers to qualify. Nobody is forced to like anything others are posting so if you don't like mine , fine , we can still have  a breakfast together at Foodland....

Well, it looks like you still need to learn the difference between a "boaster and a "booster." But you're definitely both here on these forums. Celebrate it! 😇

FYI... I don't say "Merry Christmas" to anyone unless I know that they celebrate it. I know that I don't celebrate. What about you? Or do you always send sarcastic holiday greetings?

29 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

You are attacking the wrong person Vinapu is one of the most  honest , kind and optimistic of the forum members here .he sent you greetings for Christmas and a request to leave him out of unnecessary arguments and in return you are attacking him as being sarcastic.

I won't send you Merry Christmas greetings because obviously you are not celebrating it and you will attack me back as being sarcastic too ...

Yes, I know Vinapu and his kindness and cheerfulness. I always reacted to his comments with likes and thanks and laughter.

That's why it surprised me recently when he joined other sarcastic posters to belittle certain people.  

I guess you didn't realize how Mr Vinapu wished me those holiday greetings. The "too" he added at the end left the perfect note of snark, for I hadn't mentioned anything about holidays or the season. Nobody else in this thread had mentioned it either.

Please don't overthink "Merry Christmas" wishes. I often do the same out of spirit of the season with no intent whatsoever to offend.

If we think "Merry Christmas" has mean intentions we'll soon start to question if "have a nice day" is indeed a snarky comment.

I take this opportunity to wish that everyone experiences the joys of the season.

11 minutes ago, reader said:

Please don't overthink "Merry Christmas" wishes. I often do the same out of spirit of the season with no intent whatsoever to offend.

If we think "Merry Christmas" has mean intentions we'll soon start to question if "have a nice day" is indeed a snarky comment.

I just received two Merry Christmas messages from two guys in Thailand through Line! 🥰🥰🥰

• Members
28 minutes ago, Department_Of_Agriculture said:

He is a Jew and does not want to be wished Marry Christmas on the birthday of the Prince of Peace. Fair enough. His choice, but also his loss, because I can think of few things more idiotic than barking at someone for wishing you for a holiday. So, it's just as well that you won't be sending him greetings.

Still, I assume that he is happy to get 50% of most items during the Christmas season. Probably stocks-up on a year's supply of loo paper at Christmas time.

Wow, to honor their season of love, some Christians chose antisemitic tropes. Merry they are, indeed.

4 hours ago, reader said:

I take this opportunity to wish that everyone experiences the joys of the season.

And a joyful overthinking to you too, my dear @reader ! 🥰

6 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I am not Christian too and I don't care if people greet me Merry Christmas it's just respect to other religions to be polite and greet back no offense in that . 

Do you know exactly why I took offense? I've already explained it above. 

The "Merry Christmas" greeting was offered to me as a sarcastic joke and not as respectful or polite. 

Please DM me if you need more details.

3 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Thanks. But, I got it too. And, I have a boy coming over to celebrate the Festivus with me tonight from Jey. But, he will stay all night with me as he said he wanted to be naughty all night and I said OK but I'm old. He said, "It is OK. Just lay there and don't bitch and let me do all the work." 

Sounds like you found the perfect elf to celebrate naughty but age-appropriate yuletide activities.

And a merry Festivus to all!

3 hours ago, scott456 said:

I thank God for not having to spend my Christmas with all the above old queens who argued tirelessly over a simple Merry Christmas greeting.

If I believed, I'd be thanking him for not having to spend it with you as well. Luckily, the Jey boy is just the right Merry Xmas greeting for me. :)