Серёга

Go-go etiquette

It depends on the bar and the circumstances!  If you call the boy over to give him a tip then ok to casually touch the merchandise as you deposit the tip in his shorts/jeans. If he is sitting with you then quite ok to check out the merchandise.  Some lads will be open to displaying their merchandise while others may be more squeamish. And it always depends on the policy of the bars, some are liberal and others are conservative.

Oh, and the obvious, no tip no touch!

3 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I was in Nice boys Pattaya last September was having guys line up to be touched 100 b 1 minute feel ,only to have I presume the owner come in to stop it as he wanted a drink each as well 😂

you should politely tell owner ' buzz off' , he should be happy his boys are getting some income which should keep them happy working there

3 hours ago, floridarob said:

Even better, a business plan idea for him 😉

Oh yeah, I forgot. He was wanting to run a bar in Pattaya. Well, all the more we need answers to my thought experiment (and not just from old daddy) to know how much sales revenue the idea will generate, and therefore whether it will be viable as a business model.

1 hour ago, macaroni21 said:

If up to me I would probably cap my expenditure in such a bar to 1200 - 1500 baht. That in turn implies a first drink plus 4 private dancers giving me 40 minutes of "hands-on" time.

I always loved your blog's because of the "analytics" you go into ,if that's the meaning I mean 😁

I love you 😘

Anyone hired 2 boys for a private sex show before? Do I just need to pay the off fee and the usual tip for both of them? Are there any extra charges I have to be aware of? What would be the best place to ask?

• Members
On 12/26/2023 at 9:15 PM, macaroni21 said:

This is the kind of business stupidity that is all too common in Thailand. It is self-defeating. By adopting this stance, it ended up with everybody losing. Bar didn't get drinks orders. Boys didn't get tips. Customer didn't get a good time.

The business does not know how to craft a winning formula that leaves everybody happy (One would imagine this is rule #1 of bsuiness marketing, and yet, it's like outer speace to many businesses in Thailand). Often, this failure to craft a better strategy is because (a) owners are unable to think critically and reexamine what they've always been doing, (b) they are completely unaware of the world beyond Thailand and therefore do not learn from seeing other strategies adopted by gay businesses outside Thailand.

Here's a thought experiement for @Olddaddy

Supposing Nice Boys had booths tucked deeper in the bar, and offered you this option that evening:

1.  Take a chosen boy into a booth, and he will private-dance for you for ten minutes (implication: he will wiggle and swing his thing and you can fondle to your heart's content, except no cum)

2.  Pay bar 100 baht.  Pay boy 200 baht.

Would you take up an offer like this -- where, for twice what you were tipping the boys, you get 10 minutes' worth rather than 1 minute's worth; the boy would earn 200 baht instead of 100 baht?  The bar too would earn 100 baht without the cost of even pouring a drink compared to whatever the price of a boy drink (200 baht?) in Nice Boys.

If you would take up such an offer, how many boys do you think your budget for that evening would allow for? Three boys (30 minutes' entertainment)?  Four boys (40 minutes)?

Thousands, under the right circumstances, with barely bahting an eye.

I found myself preaching to some of the floor captains about the same thing. They shrug. In contrast, showed specimen examples of North American stripper clubs and Brazilian brothel venues and had them panting and pawing at me, distracted from their misguided profit margin duties. Eyes wide-eyed and incredulous about the Brazilian costs in particular. This activity doubled for me in terms of getting across the message that I had no interest having them ply the mediocre subset of lineup, and had reference points for mitigating greedy deal-striking attempts, albeit amusing. The approach is certainly rigidified. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Foolish said:

Anyone hired 2 boys for a private sex show before? Do I just need to pay the off fee and the usual tip for both of them? Are there any extra charges I have to be aware of? What would be the best place to ask?

Haha … I had 2 individually and thought it might be fun to double up subsequently. However, do check out whether they are actual mortal enemies with dynamics worthy of any cheap telenovella. Same feature as Brazil, etc. Technically, it should not run more than double the cost, but be aware that you may be selecting from a very small inventory where other customers are putting in bids so to speak and contributing to the yoke of multiple gratuity garland sashes divvied at 9:1 profit gogo:house. Also, diligently check the positive and negative battery ends for compatibility and avoiding sparks at that level. That said, only one bottom is needed no matter the group size and that slot would likely be filled by you, your slot filed by them. Parenthetically, of course, a mismatch between gogos  may be the actual justification for pushing for an arrangement. 😏

Signed, BKK Bukakke-deprived.
(They generally seem pretty determined to cum, whether for release or due to local performative labour customs.)

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

I did few times just for fun. Original idea actually came from two Tawan boys who upon learning today is my birthday whispered something and suggested special show.  

Yes , you will pay two sets of off fees and two sets of tips  but no any other extra charges other than condom and lube unless you want to dine them before or after or both which I would do , specially if boys are not familiar with each other . 

Before you go ahead be aware about possible pitfalls and avoid them. 

1/ do not force one boy on another. Fact that you like Boy A and boy B doesn't mean they will  like or be comfortable with each other. Learned my lesson once and never again.

2/ way  to do it is to pick up one boy and tell him what you want. If he agrees let him to chose another boy , subject to your approval. He may suggest going to another bar as he may not be comfortable with  his bar friends or co-workers

3/ try not to get mamasan involved as she may  try to force boy with whom not necessarily you or your first boy will be comfortable. Remember , she is boy's boss. If you need her for translation , I would definitely go hunting for 2nd boy somewhere else after whole plot is explained to the boy  unless you sense boy is comfortable with somebody in his bar - see my original occurrence cited above.

4/ make sure you will be able to take two boys to your room. Some hotels may not have any problem with one guest but may resist idea of two at once. It happened to me in hotel I stay many times and crew was familiar with me and my despicable behavior day after day , night after night. In such a case boys may know short time room to utilize.

5/ be prepared for surprise, in the  room they may  decide to change  the roles and top will bottom but you don't care because show is show.

6/ for better performance I would chose first boy from those you already offed before. 

as for place, any would do , it's willing boys  you need to find , not  a place 

I'm glad I asked!  My first instinct is to ask the mamasan for help but it is really more logical for the boy to find his preferred partner.

Do u know which hotels will have no problem with 2 boys at once? I have a booking with tarntawan, raya and the quarter silom. Gonna be keeping just 1. 

Can't say much about Quarter Silom as I was there only once and one night at that, perhaps  others will say more.

In Tarntawan should be little problem as thye are used to  their guest's guests but they have security guard by elevator and he may be theoretically  obstructive.

Raya , site  of my first private show mentioned above is best option in my opinion. If you room is not on 5th floor where reception is located ,  you go directly to your room with your guests bypassing reception entirely. If your room is on 5th floor and you want still bypass reception use service elevator in the back, by car park. Both that and main elevator are operated by card you will be given  when checking in. So if you ask me, Raya it is  

Alas! the  lift-guy at Tarntawan, for whom I'd long had the hots, departed a few years ago when there were many staff-changes following the change of ownership. He'd been there for years and, like others, was very upset to leave. The lift is unmanned nowadays.

However, returning to the theme of the thread, I concur with the advice of others. The key is finding guys who fancy each other but are not close friends. Guys from two different bars may be a better bet.

My experience was pre-dating app; I  summoned-up the courage to achieve a long-held desire, taking a couple from Sunee who were friends at a  host bar. They lay  either side of me, each taking it in turn to pleasure me but never touched each other. It was embarrassing.

Never again.

5 hours ago, Londoner said:

The lift is unmanned nowadays.

I know a lot of guys here, like just letting the guy in the hotel without asking for ID. Even when they don't ask, I have the front desk do it....just a layer of protection, because then your "guest" know we know who he really is, his "stage" name or whatever moniker is stripped away, not to mention assuring he is of age.....I do this in Brasil too.

• Members

I spirited a few up the various towers I sampled at Quarter Silom, using the entrances more around the ground level parking, as I had a few separate reservations over time in slightly different selection grades. I think there are 3 room sections. I tried to sneak them out after in the same way but some of them said well good-bye and went to talk to reception staff they evidently knew anyway. So roads may be paved in a way out of your well-intentioned hands. Others hung around the grounds I assume to have an office for arranging their subsequent contracts which might actually not at all necessitate moving very far. Think universality in this game, unblocked trade and blocked trolls alike.  🤣

46 minutes ago, Patanawet said:

or NO TOUCH. NO TIP!

Some members here would be breaking such a rule each time they step into a gogo bar. Based on their reports, and my own observations every now and then when I am nursing a drink in a bar, some customers readily give out tips just because a boy looks handsome.

I have always thought that that is a kind of cancer. It has damaged the work ethic when, from the boys' perspective, earnings are not dependent on having to work for the money. 

Mamasans expect to be tipped despite having been a nuisance; "models" get garlands for just standing around. There was one bar doorman who expected to be tipped because he saw me walk by. Thankfully he was no longer there a few months later.