vinapu

Patpong last night

2 hours ago, Foolish said:

This is a slow start to your trip, hopefully we get more exciting report from u this evening 🤭

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

Live reporting!

You are much better then me with live reporting so better members mitigate their expectancies. 

11 hours ago, vinapu said:

Decimated by long trip and jet lag still managed to do short survey of realm.

Hoping to see one of three guys but to if them did ot show up tonight and third one, while sitting was, already booked by some Asian, as attractive as himself

Your royal realm, King Vinapu! Thailand treats your correctly and royally when you are there. 👑

And if two handsome Asians have arranged a booking, it's your duty to pay for both of them to come to your hotel for a threeway -- even if one of them is a punter like yourself. They'll help to warm up your bed.👏

8 hours ago, Slut1215 said:

haha Im flying to BKK in just a few hours time. Im divided between starting at Jupiter or Moonlight on my first night...

It, s my usual problem to but I go by where I dine on first evening. If in g, bangkok, it, s Jupiter. If somewhere else it, s Moonlight.

8 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Your royal realm, King Vinapu! Thailand treats your correctly and royally when you are there. 👑

And if two handsome Asians have arranged a booking, it's your duty to pay for both of them to come to your hotel for a threeway -- even if one of them is a punter like yourself. They'll help to warm up your bed.👏

Being republican ( not in American sense) all my long and busy life I dont care about royalty and nobility and their privileges but yes, Thailand as, always treats me very well. 

Rarely I take more than one boy  AR the same time and, having learned my lesson long ago, it always by guys in question request or suggestion. 

7 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Being republican ( not in American sense) all my long and busy life I dont care about royalty and nobility and their privileges but yes, Thailand as, always treats me very well. 

Rarely I take more than one boy  AR the same time and, having learned my lesson long ago, it always by guys in question request or suggestion. 

Usually it is one and half of regular fun but for double price so not that excellent deal. 

Apologies  for double post

• Members
4 hours ago, Lucky said:

Can anyone speak about #10 at Hotmale? Easily the hottest guy I have seen doing sex work this visit. He seems to know it too. Now, back to the master, @vinapu.

Of course, good looking people always know they are good looking.  Can't say the same about ugly people though.

13 hours ago, Lucky said:

Can anyone speak about #10 at Hotmale? Easily the hottest guy I have seen doing sex work this visit. He seems to know it too. Now, back to the master, @vinapu

I was there yesterday and can, t even racall seeing him. Now wonder I overlooked him, did not make such big impression on me or he was, already taken. All three possible to a even degree. 

12 hours ago, Boy69 said:

@vinapu is busy in conducting investigation of the cashew chicken fraud at foodland Patpong 👮‍♂️

I did and already reported in the proper thread