hairybearberlin

Gay Sauna Bangkok

• Members
14 hours ago, hairybearberlin said:

Hey Guys 🙂

after many years i travel to BKK. I would like to go to a gay sauna. ....
What kind of sauna can you recommend?
The saunas in BKK have no happy ending, right?

Thanks for the Help 🙂

OMG, another first time poster just shoot out a question without reading anything on this forum (or perhaps not even any research on internet).  I guess people don't do homework these days, not even bother to tell us what he has been doing in Thailand with all his visits of "many years".

@macaroni21, please respond to OP's inquiry.

49 minutes ago, scott456 said:

OMG, another first time poster just shoot out a question without reading anything on this forum (or perhaps not even any research on internet).  I guess people don't do homework these days, not even bother to tell us what he has been doing in Thailand with all his visits of "many years".

Welcome to the forum !

You certainly come to the right place many experts here with a combined experience of over 100 years .

Scott do you think that's being respectful.

People ask questions on many things that could be googled😁

Haven’t been to a blk sauna in over a decade but I’d suggest two places that have received fairly good reports on these pages in the past year or so.

Sauna Mania is in easy walking distance of Silom. Although it attracts a young crowd, some members report enjoying their visits.

39 Underground Sauna is a short walk from Saphan Kwai BTS. Attended by a local crowd of mixed age, it reportedly welcomes foreigners.

Use this site’s search engine for more information.

31 minutes ago, scott456 said:

You have the single experience of 70 years.  Thank you for adding to the experience pool.

Not that old yet 😁

If I was 70 I would be living in Thailand, not wasting the 10 years left of life ! 👍

1 hour ago, sydneyboy1 said:

A rude and unnecessary comment.

Scott's from America so my perception is all Americans are rude ,I avoid them in Pattaya,as soon as I hear the American accent I'm out of there !

One American customer in a bar kept calling me "sir" everytime he spoke to me , I felt like he was submissive and I started to get a raging hard on .

Anyway Scott is from somewhere called Louisiana, no idea where that is but somewhere over there 

• Members
10 minutes ago, omega said:

I'm going to guess that OP does not use English as his first langauge. Thus browsing through these forums looking for those nuggets of good advice is substantially harder work than it might be for others.

Further it's useful for new threads to pop up to refresh the information. Does finding a post from 3 years ago describing a sauna have any relevence to how that sauna is today?

Brilliant!

24 minutes ago, WelshGuyUK said:

As well as Bangkok you could have a couple of nights in Jomtien and visit Sansuk Sauna. Nice sauna which has very nice accomodation also at a reasonable price 👍. busiest Friday and Saturday 👍

https://sansukthailand.com/

What times on the weekend, I've only been on a sunday on my last trip, was nicer than I expected.

11 hours ago, siriusBE said:

I love Sansuk. Even the owner is nice, friendly and cute (For my taste). Had two encounters with him on one of the upper floors 😉

He would have to pay me .

As for the upper floors, I went last year ,I only saw that steam area near the gym 

Do they have private rooms anywhere?

My favorite sauna is VCK, near Ari BTS station.

Other saunas mentioned in this thread including

39 Underground: Near Saphan Kwai Station. Mainly Thai local. very fun but not very clean IMHO.
Sauna Mania: Near Silom, Mainly Chinese and Thai local. Fun but not very big. 

Other saunas not mentioned in this thread including

Ratchada Sauna. Very famous among Chinese visitors. Hosting crazy orgy events. Very clean and big. Also recommended.

There are other saunas that are not very famous, usually very far away from downtown. I;ve been to a few. IMHO, don't waste your time visiting.

On 1/13/2024 at 2:45 PM, scott456 said:

You must refer me.

I read almost all the threads about Sao Paulo. As far as I know, there is only one reply in the thread saying Hot House hosts a live show. I am asking for other recommendations and you are saying I am not doing homework.😞

On 1/13/2024 at 6:46 PM, omega said:

I'm going to guess that OP does not use English as his first langauge. Thus browsing through these forums looking for those nuggets of good advice is substantially harder work than it might be for others.

Further it's useful for new threads to pop up to refresh the information. Does finding a post from 3 years ago describing a sauna have any relevence to how that sauna is today?

I spent the whole afternoon reading all the threads in Brazil btw.

• Members
9 minutes ago, AsianExplorer said:

You must refer me.

I read almost all the threads about Sao Paulo. As far as I know, there is only one reply in the thread saying Hot House hosts a live show. I am asking for other recommendations and you are saying I am not doing homework.😞

Can you quote that thread here?  I am curious what you found.