t0oL1

Bars hopping last night

I didn’t realize how much of a holiday it was until I wandered back from Sunee to Boystown. That explains the packed hotels but I have never seen more business at Serene. Outside there were dancers playing more for another bar. 

First stop was Nice Boys with maybe 8 customers - some openly entertaining boys. Invited a nice one for a couple drinks and pleasant company but was more missing a nice waiter from a couple years back.

Winner boys had a huge table outside with customers and a couple boys followed inside to dance. I should have tipped or bought a couple drinks as they grew bored but I was more interested in my favorite Blue Kamakazes. I inquired about Win but the bartender didn’t recognize the name?!! This has me concerned.

1 hour ago, t0oL1 said:

Winner boys had a huge table outside with customers and a couple boys followed inside to dance. I should have tipped or bought a couple drinks as they grew bored but I was more interested in my favorite Blue Kamakazes. I inquired about Win but the bartender didn’t recognize the name?!! This has me concerned.

Several months ago Win was very sick while on the stage and had to leave.  He has not returned; there is reason for your concern.

2 hours ago, Londoner said:

Very wise. Covid is still with us....and TB always has been and is often to an indication of HiV infection. i hope Win has recovered.

Thanks doctor 🙄🙄

Monday night was very busy also in Boystown street and Serene. Checked out Classic Boys to find a small party in progress with some customers having bought a couple bottles. 
Jomtien was busy but less noisy as it was earlier. I busied myself watching shirtless guys playing pool with farang at 69 bar 

While I was playing pool there last night, the coowner was getting my boyfriend drunk and bought drinks for himself. Really obnoxious and told him so. Will not be going back there with my boyfriend with out strict observation of drinks.

Normally I don’t mind a few glasses of wine, but he was unable to perform and puked what looked like gallons of red wine.

I should have just taken out a few of the drink bills and hid them but I’m very fond of bar because of tournament they provide.

I think I’ll go to Double shot or guy guy bar for practice and give him my business.

15 hours ago, Shonen said:

While I was playing pool there last night, the coowner was getting my boyfriend drunk and bought drinks for himself. Really obnoxious and told him so. Will not be going back there with my boyfriend with out strict observation of drinks.

Normally I don’t mind a few glasses of wine, but he was unable to perform and puked what looked like gallons of red wine.

I should have just taken out a few of the drink bills and hid them but I’m very fond of bar because of tournament they provide.

I think I’ll go to Double shot or guy guy bar for practice and give him my business.

Which bar was this again ?

On 2/21/2024 at 9:43 AM, Shonen said:

Why would the coowner buy wine for your boyfriend and get him drunk ? Some sort of connection between them ?. Asian guys are not used to wine and underestimate its potency. 

I have been at the complex 3 days now and enjoying my stay at the Venue hotel. I met a very beautiful femboy on grinder last night and we spent the night together. Beautiful five foot nine 120 lbs with blonde hair.  he is a student and he's been here only one week from Burrium. I bought many drinks for him at the hotel and I know they are happy with my generosity. 

My question is where is there a high quality three or four star Thai restaurant In the complex or close by  in Jomtien. I will give updates tomorrow if anyone is interested. This late sixty american is in heaven right now... I never dreamed I could do what i'm doing!

One other thing is that I was going through 2 or 3 short times my previous days. But now that I met this beautiful one from up North, I am kind of going into a romantic stage. I have to be careful. ...wow!

Edited by davidmelba
Grammar

3 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

Why would the coowner buy wine for your boyfriend and get him drunk ? Some sort of connection between them ?. Asian guys are not used to wine and underestimate its potency. 

Both are fem boys, the co-owner talked my boyfriend into buying him drinks. He lives to sell drinks, so to me was using my boyfriend. My boyfriend should have known better and I told him never buy anyone a drink without asking me.

He felt bad, he usually drinks wine, which I encourage. But no more than two or three. He drank way more and was puking his brains out at home. Then got diarrhea probably from that. So no good sex for two days.

I was very preoccupied playing pool to see what was going on. Totally my fault. The co- owner was asking me why I don’t go there as much. Because I was sick the last couple weeks, but I’ve avoided the place this week. I’ll be going tomorrow night as it’s tournament night. Hopefully will win and get some money from that bar.

actually I like the owners and workers there, I was even going to redo their pool table for them. But not now, they make plenty of money.

4 hours ago, davidmelba said:

I have been at the complex 3 days now and enjoying my stay at the Venue hotel. I met a very beautiful femboy on grinder last night and we spent the night together. Beautiful five foot nine 120 lbs with blonde hair.  he is a student and he's been here only one week from Burrium. I bought many drinks for him at the hotel and I know they are happy with my generosity. 

My question is where is there a high quality three or four star Thai restaurant In the complex or close by  in Jomtien. I will give updates tomorrow if anyone is interested. This late sixty american is in heaven right now... I never dreamed I could do what i'm doing!

In the Complex there is Yupins and Poseidon (upscale and popular) both are located on the main soi in the Complex. Across the soi  from the other entrance to the Complex is Natans also popular.  I would say that Poseidon would best meet your criteria. Reservations are often needed there.

Yes Tuesdays. We eat early (1800 or so)  and always room then.By the way, it's gay, though women are (naturally!) welcome. Many will recall its older brother in Soi Twilight.

There's a newish restaurant not far from the gay section on the beach....we ate there three months ago and were impressed. A little more expensive than Dick's. I wish I could remember its name...

Thai menu and also drinks available from a bar. 

8 hours ago, davidmelba said:

One other thing is that I was going through 2 or 3 short times my previous days. But now that I met this beautiful one from up North, I am kind of going into a romantic stage. I have to be careful. ...wow!

Please update us I am curious to know what happened between you too ...