t0oL1

Nice Boys

Guess I am a little conservative when it comes to people watching(me) in public.
One good thing about this newer setup is less boys taken to a room where unsafe anal is received. Maybe fewer will get sick and die. And a few boys will make some money. Even annoying waiters.  Not an easy thing to do in Thailand.

10 hours ago, t0oL1 said:

Also the price went up. 800 baht for two drinks 250 each and waiter helped himself to 300 baht drink? I was watching-no check for his in my check bin.
Two drinks 400 baht each?

I wouldn't be paying if no check would be presented  unless price were  presented somewhere in the open  like BBB or Bana Club where there are signs on the beams.

6 hours ago, t0oL1 said:

Guess I am a little conservative when it comes to people watching(me) in public.
One good thing about this newer setup is less boys taken to a room where unsafe anal is received. Maybe fewer will get sick and die. And a few boys will make some money. Even annoying waiters.  Not an easy thing to do in Thailand.

What newer setup is this? You mean less boys get taken away from the bar? I still see many offs when I go there. I’m sure a straight boy will insist on protection. And more than likely will not receive anal.

On 3/4/2024 at 5:14 PM, t0oL1 said:

Also the price went up. 800 baht for two drinks 250 each and waiter helped himself to 300 baht drink? I was watching-no check for his in my check bin.
Two drinks 400 baht each?

next time I go “what you want?”

me : different waiter or I leave

So there was no check bin ??

Don't put up with it

Last time I was in Nice boys(August 2023) I was tipping boys from the stage calling them up for a few seconds when the Thai owner apparently became mad I wasn't buying drinks for them instead tipping them 

So I left 

But come on....let's face it.

If I was a betting man(in which I am ) I can bet on that Nice boys go go won't be there in 5 years 

In fact all that Sunee area will be demolished 

9 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

But come on....let's face it.

If I was a betting man(in which I am ) I can bet on that Nice boys go go won't be there in 5 years 

In fact all that Sunee area will be demolished 

possible but we hear that for quite a few years and Sunee still clings to life

11 hours ago, floridarob said:

You've said about the same thing for yourself ...

Well who knows how we have , obviously the odds are against you if your 80 

But as Vinapu does .  ...enjoy it whilst you can ! 🤣

11 hours ago, vinapu said:

possible but we hear that for quite a few years and Sunee still clings to life

No your very right Vipanu 

I think I was saying the same thing 5 years ago.

Not sure what they are holding out for ,the place last time I walked through was falling to bits .

Some buildings had no windows

20 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Not sure what they are holding out for ,the place last time I walked through was falling to bits .

Perhaps to stop people  falling out!

I wonder what they could build there ?

Can't put shopping mall there as it's surrounded by private shop houses .

I guess Condo developments,but does Pattaya need more? 

On 3/20/2024 at 6:52 AM, Olddaddy said:

Don't put up with it

Last time I was in Nice boys(August 2023) I was tipping boys from the stage calling them up for a few seconds when the Thai owner apparently became mad I wasn't buying drinks for them instead tipping them 

So I left 

If they were not sitting with you rather only came to pick up the money while you were inspecting the goods, I can not image Beer would be angry about that.

Some cheap Charlies do try to abuse the system. Beer provides the venue and is entitled to make some money as well as the boys.

On 4/1/2024 at 1:58 AM, iendo said:

If they were not sitting with you rather only came to pick up the money while you were inspecting the goods, I can not image Beer would be angry about that.

Some cheap Charlies do try to abuse the system. Beer provides the venue and is entitled to make some money as well as the boys.

True to a point

But if I was the owner I would use commonsense

If I saw a customer tipping the contractors then I know they are earning money , Beer or whatever the owners name is HAD the opportunity as them , approach me , Pants down , but he didn't 

On 3/20/2024 at 10:17 PM, Olddaddy said:

I actually got an email from a friend living there at Nice boys. He wanted money to put wood over broken windows in his room...

6 hours ago, t0oL1 said:

I actually got an email from a friend living there at Nice boys. He wanted money to put wood over broken windows in his room...

I'm not sure if that particular building is part of the Sunee Corporation?

I was there tonight. OK selection of boys. I didn't check bin but I got 5 drinks and it was 1200 baht But one boy drink and one mamasan drink and 3 customer drinks (Tawan boy drink two).

Sunnee is definitely a ghost town walking around the block. It had been years since I was there only a few bars and no customers.

53 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I was there tonight. OK selection of boys. I didn't check bin but I got 5 drinks and it was 1200 baht But one boy drink and one mamasan drink and 3 customer drinks (Tawan boy drink two).

Sunnee is definitely a ghost town walking around the block. It had been years since I was there only a few bars and no customers.

Cocktails at Winner Bar would have been fun after that