Olddaddy

I may do a side trip

On 4/18/2024 at 11:23 PM, floridarob said:

There are a few clubs that gay guys go to , but the cover charge and not the types I'm looking for was enough of a deterrent to stick with the apps

As I remember, you and my type differ so can you tell me more about the types that run around in the clubs. Also, what do you mean with "but the cover charge"...you mean that the boys can't pay it or it is to expensive in general? 

47 minutes ago, iendo said:

As I remember, you and my type differ so can you tell me more about the types that run around in the clubs. Also, what do you mean with "but the cover charge"...you mean that the boys can't pay it or it is to expensive in general? 

Chunky, older & queeny....not all Asians are cute....these are "working guys" looking for clients.

I'm not paying a cover of approx $18 to go and the younger guys don't waste/ can't afford  $18  to go... your mileage can vary, but I doubt it.

I enjoyed the apps just fine and going to eat or having drinks in my hotel.

• Members
4 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

@floridarob makes these errors often. 

First he overgeneralizes about a place based on pitifully little experience and small sample sizes.  0️⃣

And then he makes a pronouncement in these forums as the final word on the subject! 🤣

Perhaps it takes one who thinks he knows everything to recognize someone with the same qualities.

2 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Perhaps it takes one who thinks he knows everything to recognize someone with the same qualities.

I blocked him, he's useless and misinterprets everything as though he's the expert and the almighty of morals, on a board for gay whores, smh

My experience vastly overshadows his....in matters that I comment on..... I must have offended him by saying this, Chunky, older & queeny....hit too close to home for him, 😛

I highly recommend the ignore button, for him too.

On 4/21/2024 at 6:35 PM, floridarob said:

I blocked him, he's useless and misinterprets everything as though he's the expert and the almighty of morals, on a board for gay whores, smh

My experience vastly overshadows his....in matters that I comment on..... I must have offended him by saying this, Chunky, older & queeny....hit too close to home for him, 😛

I highly recommend the ignore button, for him too.

So glad he blocked me. His overgeneralizations about places where he spends virtually no time are legendary. 🤡

When I've spent vastly more time in a place than he has, his overgeneralizations are particularly foolish. They show how shallow and prejudiced he really is! 🤣

On 4/18/2024 at 11:16 PM, Olddaddy said:

I'm staying 2 months in Pattaya next trip

I'm going to get bored.

I will do a side trip a few days only maybe maximum 4 days 

Im thinking places I have never been.

😯Vietnam,never been ,  best Gay area? Hanoi?? Ho chi minh?

Price similar to Thailand?

😯Cambodia - Siem Reap , best gay area? 

😯Poipet? Anything there ?

I don't like Phomn Penh already been stated in Arthurs ok but not again 

😯Malaysia?

Never been ,love to go , expensive?

Boys? Gay area?

😯Laos , I went to Vientiane once in 2014 seems boring though , anything changed ?

😮 Philippines,3 hours from Bangkok,been three times already so not considered 

😮Taiwan ?

😮 Myanmar, went once in 2014 , probably not safe 

I stayed in Jomtien Beach in January this year for 2 weeks.  I was bored after a week.  Can't imagine staying there for 2 months. 

I visited HCMC and Da Nang in March.  HCMC was incredibly busy...7 million motorbikes.  I absolutely loved Da Nang.  Incredible beaches, great food and a few other attractions when beach isn't on the menu for that day.  Definitely will go back.  Stayed at the DLG...was wonderful and perfect location.

Edited by westernguy
grammer correction

30 minutes ago, westernguy said:

I stayed in Jomtien Beach in January this year for 2 weeks.  I was bored after a week.  Can't imagine staying there for 2 months. 

I visited HCMC and Da Nang in March.  HCMC was incredibly busy...7 million motorbikes.  I absolutely loved Da Nang.  Incredible beaches, great food and a few other attractions when beach isn't on the menu for that day.  Definitely will go back.  Stayed at the DLG...was wonderful and perfect location.

Grammer?

5 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I did not visit it as I was too busy touring around and getting my daily massages in my lovely 22nd floor AirBnB that overlooked the entire South China Sea.  

May I ask where you found your masseurs? And do you know anything about the massage spas in Da Nang?

This is great information @bkkmfj2648.

To further add to the above, the only place in Vietnam I've been to is Phu Quoc, and similar to Da Nang, the massage boys will make themselves known on the apps (I used Grindr), whether they are from a shop or freelance (although there is not a lot of choice there, and the grid even reaches to nearby Cambodia). One guy that approached me sent me a price list, from memory I think it was 300k VND if I came to his shop, or he said he could come to me and I can pay what I like. He ended up coming to my hotel and we had quite a good time. When I converted 300k VND to my home currency, it was incredibly cheap so I just gave him double. 

12 minutes ago, ichigo said:

This is great information @bkkmfj2648.

To further add to the above, the only place in Vietnam I've been to is Phu Quoc, and similar to Da Nang, the massage boys will make themselves known on the apps (I used Grindr), whether they are from a shop or freelance (although there is not a lot of choice there, and the grid even reaches to nearby Cambodia). One guy that approached me sent me a price list, from memory I think it was 300k VND if I came to his shop, or he said he could come to me and I can pay what I like. He ended up coming to my hotel and we had quite a good time. When I converted 300k VND to my home currency, it was incredibly cheap so I just gave him double. 

Are you sure it's about USD 12 ?

6 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

You will figure it all out as each country has its hidden secrets to discover :>) which is the joy of why we like to travel and discover.

Exactly. And some of those secrets are hidden in plain sight.

Many thanks for your report.🙏

8 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

but I could not moan too load or shoot my load as there were women and other straight customers to my left and right. 

I'm the youngest in my family, so I learned to be quiet early in life...... One time while getting a foot massage at Tarntawan massage, where I think Green Massage is now, the guy covered me loosely with a blanket because instead of changing into their massage pants, I just stayed in boxers. He kept "accidently" touching my dick underneath, I told him  I liked that.....the shop had other people getting foot massages and no one noticed that he had jerked me off under the blanket and used a spare towel to clean up.....great stealth technique he had, and yes, no moaning from me...