Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From The Nation New HIV infections in Thailand have dropped 50 per cent in six years – the biggest decline in Asia and the Pacific, according to the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS). And UNAIDS has applauded Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health for its bold new national AIDS strategy, which provides a roadmap for ending the AIDS epidemic as a public health threat in Thailand by 2030. Admiral Narong Pipatanasai, Deputy Prime Minister and Chair of the National AIDS Committee, launched the 2017-2030 National AIDS Strategy at the Government Complex in Bangkok on Wednesday. The 13-year plan would ensure an effective, cost-efficient and high-imp…

    • 16 replies
    • 3.2k views
  2. Guest Robwales15
    Started by Guest Robwales15,

    DAY1 The trip started with a excellent flight with Air France arrived in bangkok airport 30 mins early and immigration was the quickest ever no waiting. My Taxi booked through ting tong red where i would be staying my stay. Arrived at ting tong red just after 10am Was greeted with one of the cutest smiles so far and very handsome lad. After sorting a few things out like money,Thai sim card etch it was time for a swim in pool opposite ting tong red. As tired went for a late afternoon nap woke up around 9pm with lots of massages on many apps. Only thing pisses me off i had 3 messages from arab guys who says wants fuck for 3,000b lets be honest h…

  3. Started by jason1975,

    Going short trip next week. Shall visit new Jupiter. Will post trip write-up on morning after every night.

  4. Started by PeterRS,

    At the start of the year it was announced that Bangkok would host a Gay Pride Parade at the end of 2017 after a gap of 11 years. Then the Royal Cremation was announced for date in December and the Pride Parade was postponed. The Cremation ceremony has been moved forward by two months but I have not found any further information about the Pride Parade. Elsewhere in the forum there is a post about this years Phuket Pride Parade taking a year off this year. The Bangkok Parades in the past were damp squibs dominated by the commercial gay venues rather than by individuals who really wanted to take part. I hope I am wrong but I just cannot see a Parade working here. Best th…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Started by bucknaway,

    Year 2006 - They were filming something and I think it may have been Boyztown related.

  6. After booking my impromptu flight ticket early july, im set to fly end of july and spend about 10 days exploring LoS. The initial plan were way different though. It went from going to luang prabang only, then some days before and after luang prabang spent in bangkok, then swapping luang prabang with Siem Reap, and lastly decided to just stay in Bangkok as a base and do a few quick trips around bangkok, and that is hua hin and kanchanaburi. 24th-26th in bangkok alone, and my straight friend arrived in bangkok on the 26th, 27th-28th in hua hin, 29th shopping day as my friend will go back on 30th, while i go on a day trip to kanchanaburi. The second part of the trip is …

  7. Started by Boy69,

    Never had been in Singapore. planning to visit there at my next trip to Thailand for about 3-4 nights with my Thai friend. Is there a problem for Thai citizen to receive visa on arrival ? Are there interesting gay places? Also recommendations for the must tourists visit places will be appreciated. Thanks

  8. Started by tamtam,

    How long will it take me to get from central Pattaya to Don Mueang airport? Will 3 hours be enough?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Started by Vessey,

    Lets face it we each fell in love with our own cocks at puberty, but now we just can't wait to get our hands on other people's cocks, preferably cute Thai boys. We look at a boy dancing in his pants or even just walking down the soi in his jeans and we wonder - just what is he hiding down there? Will he be a grower or a shower? Will it be long or short?, wide or thin?. Will it be pretty and smooth?, or will it be all rough and vein-ey? Will it be straight, curved or even bent to one side? Is a small cock a deal breaker?, does a large cock scare you - or don't you care? Just how important is the size/shape/appearance of a boys cock to you when…

  10. Started by spoon,

    I am sure this topic has been discussed numerous times but it was hidden in trip reports and various other topics. Thought of doing one topic for reference of newbie like me to see various experiences from sifu here regarding this topic. I have had some idea to take a boy from gogo and bring them to travel with me to places that dont really have gay life, and having the boy all to myself sounds awesome. And base on my last trip, i think i found one candidate lol I havent brought this up at all though, dont want to give hope/promises that i might not be able to keep. But that doesnt stop my mind from planning a trip for the two of us lol. The boy also had hinted that …

  11. Guest mxmmyhero
    Started by Guest mxmmyhero,

    Hi guys, I'm going to Bangkok next week and will try out Thai massage for the first time. Read some reviews but i still can't decide. Could you guys please give me some advices on where would i spend my first experience?. My type of guy: white, cute face and has fit/muscular body. Among Arena, V Club, Banana, etc.. where there will be the highest chance for me to find my ideal massageur? Also, if there's time that the guy not showing interest with you when moving to 'later part' of the massage session? I'm kind of not confident with my body.. Thanks for your help

  12. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Inexplicably, the following article neglects to identify the 16 airlines "suspending" operations. Since TIT, I would not automatically assume that they've actually ceased flying passengers simply because they are "required" to. From The Nation 16 Thai airlines suspend their operations after failing safety assessments SIXTEEN airlines registered in Thailand have failed safety and related regulatory assessments conducted by the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT), requiring them to suspend operations until they get new Air Operator’s Certificates (AOCs), as authorities enforce stricter rules in accordance with requirements of the International Civil A…

  13. Guest steve888sg
    Started by Guest steve888sg,

    I went to banana this afternoon and my money was stolen by the massuer. There are 2 set of keys to the locker and i was given one. While I was in the massage room, the massuer excusing himself claiming to get a drink for me. Shortly after he left, I heard noises from the locker area. I went out to check and realised the massuer was at my locker. My locker was open. I spoke to the manager and he did nothing but act surprise. I got mad and left the place as I can't do a nothing since I can't speak thai. I found out about $3000batt was missing from my wallet. Beware guys

  14. Started by jackmathew,

    I'll be at Goodboys around 8pm having a beer or 3 and then sucking as many of the ruffians as i can behind the screens and taking all their loads if anyone wants to join or watch.

  15. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    We look forward to seeing you and your quizzie friends ... 10 September the second Sunday of the month ... TAKE CARE!! Quiz Night at Man Bar in Jomtien Complex ... hope to see you there ready for the quiz at 9:00 ... Join the fun for a really good cause. TAKE CARE!!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  16. Guest Robwales15
    Started by Guest Robwales15,

    I be arriving in bkk next saturday morning I thinking do i book a taxi or book the bus to pattaya? Quick question can I ticket at the counter in airport or do i need to book ticket before

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Started by musgrave,

    In the past month I had 2 short stays in Bangkok - the first of 3 days and the second lasted 2 days. I stayed at the Tarntawan Hotel first up and to me it was still the Tarntawan - same rooms needing a makeover, same breakfast (fruit juice, coffee, a bowl of muesli does me), some of the same staff, convenient and visitor friendly. There was some sort of makeover taking place in the courtyard - the garden edges were getting a new coat of black paint. There are numerous massage places on the street at the front. I went to the one with the lime green shirts for a foot massage and interestingly had to pay up front - the only other time I have paid up front was at a c…

  18. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    August 28, 2017 15:26 By Vorawit Pumpuang The Nation HM King Maha Vajiralongkorn has ordered that a replica of the elaborate Royal Crematorium for his late father be erected at the Royal Plaza. The current monarch intends to allow people to lay funeral flowers in tribute to HM the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej during the Royal Cremation Ceremonies that will run from October 25 to 29. The construction of the replica is now taking place. The Royal Crematorium is being built in Sanam Luang area. Although it is vast it will not be able to accommodate all mourners. The government has prepared several venues across the country for people to lay funeral flowers i…

  19. Started by Alizizou,

    Will visit bangkok on january..my 8th visit in 3 years since 2014..i always want to share trip report with you guys in this forum but i am afraid if people laugh at me because my writing in english is worst although i got many story to share with you guys..so sometimes in past i just share the photo's (nude photo..LOL) Maybe some of you can advice or teach me how to write trip report in proper way..

  20. Started by floridarob,

    I was thinking with the number of freaks (the sexual kind) that come to Thailand....I've never seen a gay club/bar that caters to this fetish........ are there any, even underground during the gogo boy sex shows, they use leather and beat each other with the leather batons ..... I think I saw one straight club somewhere in the PatPong area once.....but nothing gay. Not sure if anyone's ever been to the NY Bondage club in NYC on Sundays....something like that?

  21. Guest Robwales15
    Started by Guest Robwales15,

    Hey all for my 2nd week in thailand later on this month I'm looking to go to koh chang. Any1 recommend any places to stay and also will be any gay beer bars there thanks

  22. Started by bucknaway,

    Sorry for the title. It was either that or One night in Bangkok and I could not bring myself to do that to you guys here. Anyway, I have one night to have fun in Bangkok before I board the plane and head to Phuket and I am at a loss deciding on where to stay. My go to first night has always been Babylon. I like it there because I can have fun at the bars and when the night is done you never know what surprise you will find when you get back to your room at Babylon. Even if you get back to Babylon and the floor seems empty all one needs to do is fire up grindr and you will be connected with guys just a few feet away that are up and looking for fun and you won't e…

  23. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Since Gaybutton has generously invited re-posting from his site, I recommend post #34 in following link that is the collaborative work of Christian and Fountainhall. It resurrects an idea for a prototype bar specifically for Soi Twilight by the late Shameless Mack in the detailed manner that only he could have mastered. http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8652&start=30

  24. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Khaosod English AYUTTHAYA — A policeman in Ayutthaya province is under investigation for breaching discipline by announcing he will wed his fiance, a police commander confirmed Monday. Lance Cpl. Thanadech Sukthawinand launched to online fame last week after a wedding invitation, which showed him in a police uniform, surfaced on social media. His supervisors soon launched a probe to ascertain whether he breached any unspecified regulations by getting married. “We are now investigating the matter. We have not taken any action against him yet,” Col. Samart Kaewmanee, head of Wang Noi police, where Thanadech is assigned. “We want to find out the facts first.…

  25. Started by GoldMember,

    Just landed! I wanna write as close as possible to the experience while my memory is fresh and accurate. This is my third trip report and my third trip to Thailand. In the last couple of months I decided I need one final trip of fun before I become a father (in just one month!!). Some of my friends suggested we go for that purpose to Amsterdam and Berlin and we started planning that trip. But, when a friend of mine who is living in Koh Phangan suggested I come and visit him, I decided to take that opportunity (and excuse) to visit what has become my favorite city in the world, Bangkok. I will re introduce myself. Israeli 32 yo married guy. Love to travel the wor…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.