Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Hey guys... Good to be back in BKK after an absence of some four years... I am, of course, putting together a trip report with what are, to me at least, some interesting observations from a different lens (why are there the same massage boys on Soi Twilight as when I left last time?),but that will come with the easing of persistent jet lag discomfort (long trip from New York...) For the moment, a Babylon question, though... I have a friend arriving from Manila in a few days and he is eager to try some more open settings for play. As I recall, there is a sort of dungeon-y area at Babylon but when I was there (yesterday) I could not find it, which makes me think tha…

  2. Started by paulfort,

    A lot of on line reports suggested such as below that the road tunnel in Pattaya should finally have fully opened yesterday, just wondered if it did any one knows if still open? Hoping to save a bit of time on my trip in to Pattaya in October!

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  3. Started by lilbob69,

    Hi Guys I had my Thai Airways flight cancelled today due to engine problems. Long story short, we boarded, waited for 30 mins, got off the plane and got cab vouchers home with the promise of a phone call to arrange a new flight. Eight hours later no phone call and all the numbers I have are for Mon-Fri Business hours, so I have booked a new return trip for Sunday. Has anyone been in a similar situation? I'm wondering how I'll go with the travel insurance company, will they pay for the cancelled return flight or will Thai issue a refund? Any help most appreciated. I will have to deal with it when I get back I guess

    • 3 replies
    • 2k views
  4. Started by Dalewood,

    My first birthday in Pattaya is upcoming. Any suggestions? Any great memories?

  5. Started by fedssocr,

    In keeping with my recent theme of everything on Thai TV being gay, I just binge-watched a Thai youth drama series from last Fall called Love Sick the Series. All 12 episodes are on YouTube with English subtitles. The actors are mostly first-timers but the leads are very good. The first episode is a little messy and there are too many peripheral characters but it gets better as it goes along. I don't want to spoil the story too much. Basically it's set in an all-male college (hs) in Bangkok along with the girls' convent school next door. There are 7 gay/queens who are mostly provided as comic relief but there are other gay or maybe-gay characters. I thought I would ju…

  6. Don Mueang passengers suffer in four-hour queue 5 Aug 2017 Bangkok Post Understaffed immigration clearance at Don Mueang airport resulted in a wait of more than four hours for hundreds of passengers -- and an online complaint from a Thai man whose foreign wife was among them. http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1300583/its-all-queue-much

  7. Started by rollingstone,

    Anyone has recent first hand experience travelling from BKK to DMK in free shuttle bus? I want to try it (not for saving money per se as I am on company expenses) but more due to the need to kill a few hours before taking domestic flight down south. I did taxi some time ago from BKK to DMK and vaguely remember it was quite a long ride. The questions I have 1. Is the bus air-conditioned (important)? 2. Can you see your luggage when others alight along the way (I am assuming this is not point-to-point but it could well be nonstop)? Dont want to worry about losing luggage while dozing off 3. How long is the ride (not so important)? I know I could probably …

  8. It is our first time in Pattaya. Finally bought the tickets, booked a condo in Jomtien and dived straight in. Along the way this forum’s contributors provided a wealth of valuable advice and, in turn, I want to share a little of our experiences by way of acknowledgement, and also in the hope that it might encourage and inform some other potential newbies. I am Irish and Adhik is Nepalese – we are polar opposites in all things but one - we are both tops. I had allowed myself the luxury of an early start, arriving four days in advance to get over jet lag and check out the lie of the land. Off the airport bus, into the condo nearby and what a view from the room, seventeen …

  9. Guest brandane69
    Started by Guest brandane69,

    Visiting Koh Lipe for short vacation 28-31August ~ can you recommend any gay bars on the island where i can meet young guide to show me around the island. I am senior daddy not looking for diving or snorkelling trip but would like to see other islands in the Maritime park. Would be nice to have relaxing gentle massage as not able to take deep tissue muscle manipulation nowadays. Basically a quiet vacation ~ sipping cool cocktails ~ and someone nice to chat and tell me all about this beautiful island. Thanks Daddy

  10. Guest jones
    Started by Guest jones,

    There has been a big push in the UK news regarding e-cigs warning travellers that we could get a 10 year prison sentence if caught. I was also fined twice this year but had no issues at all at the airport. I was even asked to put my e-cig in my hand luggage! I last travelled to Thailand in July with my e-cig and had no issues at the airport. My question is, do you think that I would get into issues at the airport when arriving or leaving Thailand if they see my e-cig. My concern comes from the sudden push in the news this past week despite e-cigs being illegal since 2014. Has anyone else recently arrived or departed from Thailand with a e-cig?

  11. Guest gayboy88
    Started by Guest gayboy88,

    Hi all, Will be in Bangkok on Sunday this week. Looking for recommendations on the state of go-go bars - which ones have the most boys, puts on the best shows. I have previously been to Tawan, Hot Male, Dream Boys. Let me know your thoughts. (I know that each bar caters for different tastes but looking for recommendations). Many thanks,

  12. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Financial Channel The FINANCIAL -- Bombardier Transportation has announced two contracts for its BOMBARDIER INNOVIA Monorail 300 system for two mass rapid transit lines in Bangkok. This will improve the commute for more than 400,000 people – every day. The contracts are with the Northern Bangkok Monorail Co. Ltd. (NBM) and the Eastern Bangkok Monorail Co. Ltd. (EBM), responsible for the turnkey construction and 30-year concession of the new, elevated lines. Bombardier will design and supply the mechanical & electrical elements for the two monorail lines, and deliver a combined total of 72, four-car INNOVIA Monorail 300 trains (288 cars) equipped …

  13. Guest JanFriday
    Started by Guest JanFriday,

    Any suggestions for where to go for body to body massage? On a sidenote for those who have had both, which is better, body to body massage or four hand massage?

  14. Guest samebb
    Started by Guest samebb,

    I was in Pattaya (again) this weekend just gone. I spent Friday night in NAB, North Pattaya with my boy from Jomtien and some of his friends. It was very very busy, although buying a bottle gave us a VIP Table (3000 baht). I counted maybe 5-8 farang in the whole place, myself being one of them. I was with company, so I wasn't really looking for any actions, but I wonder if it's a place anyone here has ever had much luck in? It's certainly a far better venue than anywhere else in Thailand. (DJ Station is a joke compared) although certainly more expensive. Hopefully, soon I can go back without my boy and try and mingle a little more! As an extra comment, I…

  15. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From the Nation Seven critically-acclaimed films from seven countries of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) find their way to Bangkok this month for the SAC Asean Film Festival 2017 running at the Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Anthropology Centre (SAC) from tomorrow until Wednesday. This film festival kicks off tomorrow evening at 5 with Vietnamese director Rony Hoa’s “Forever Yours”, a romantic drama centred on the complex relationship between three men. In operation since 2012, the SAC festival is a cultural exchange forum for Thailand’s Asean neighbours. From an anthropological point of view, films are considered “cultural media” that…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Guest yaletown605
    Started by Guest yaletown605,

    Has anyone use the service of a private gay travel guide. I know they are guide and they are not obligated to provide any other "service". But I think after a day sight seeing and what not with the guide, (and if he is attractive and we get along), I think I would want to do more with him. Is it bad form to bring up "additional services". Do most gay travel guide sort of do that anyway.

  17. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From RadioTimes Mammoth Screen, the production company behind Poldark and Victoria, have been commissioned by BBC1 to make new drama The Serpent. The eight-part series will be written by Ripper Street’s Richard Warlow, directed by Tom Shankland (The Missing, Ripper Street, House of Cards) and is based on the true story of one of the most elusive criminals of the 20th century. The story revolves around con man Charles Sobhraj who was the prime suspect in a string of sensational unsolved murders through 1975 and 1976 of young travellers across India, Thailand and Nepal. By 1976, he was Interpol’s most wanted man and unwittingly crossed paths with Herman Knipp…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. This guy murdered his girlfriend in 2014 when she wanted to leave the abusive violent lover as he was also already married. He killed her burned and buried her body. After discharged from military, he had cosmetic surgery fled to Pattaya and worked in a gay bar. Why hiding in a Pattaya gay bar? Apparently because there are full of foreigners so his face wouldn't be recognised. I wonder which Pattaya bar he worked. The below link inc. interview from a employer https://www.khaosod.co.th/special-stories/news_474753

  19. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Excerpts from Men's Health magazine Since semen is excreted by the body, male semen taste and smell would most likely be affected by what you eat and drink. So, are there foods that effect the taste of semen and are actually able to change the its taste? What’s the best diet for improving semen taste? For one, you should start living a clean and healthy lifestyle. Cut down and even eliminate alcohol, drugs and nicotine. Avoid junk foods and instead have lots of fruits and greens in your diet. Drink plenty of water. Drinking fruit juices from pineapple, citrus, and cranberry is also known to make semen taste sweeter. Throw in melon, mango, apple, or grape, and …

  20. Started by bucknaway,

    Is over tipping something only done in thailand or do you over pay and over tip when at home also? Are you as free with your money at home as when you are in thailand? Handing out money to those that appear to need it or are begging for it? I don't give to beggars here at home. I don't tip the 7/11 workers and I don't over tip the waitress at the Chinese buffet. In a gogo I tip $1 at a time and tip the bar staff $1 usd. In thailand the money seems to keep rolling out in every direction, but I try not to over tip. The only exception to that is my hotel maid. Does that mean I will never over tip anyone? Never say never...

  21. Started by halfhansum,

    Is it just me, or is anyone else totally confused by this new site ?

  22. Shortly I will stay some nights in Pattaya. I love to see nude twinks on stage. Where is the most erotic bar show in Pattaya at the moment?

    • 7 replies
    • 4.6k views
  23. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    It is that time of the month again ... 13 August the second Sunday of the month .... TAKE CARE!! Quiz Night at Man Bar in Jomtien Complex ... hope to see you there with your thinking caps on at 9:00 ... Join the fun for a really good cause. TAKE CARE!!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  24. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From The Nation Breaking News July 23, 2017 14:19 Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha has instructed the Immigration Bureau to decide whether to cancel the requirement for visitors to fill the 'TM6' arrival and departure form as part of measures to improve immigration procedure at airports, reduce waiting time and long queues.A Cabinet resolution had allowed use of the old TM6 form with two separate sections for arrival and departure to be used until September 30. This followed a request from the Ministry of Tourism and Sport's to adjust the new form in order to help the ministry to get information for analysing and planning tourism marketing strat…

  25. Guest Drew0001
    Started by Guest Drew0001,

    Anyone know of any massage places that have massage tables with a hole for your head. I have problems with my neck and find it difficult to lay face down whilst turning my head.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.