Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Now here's a topic worthy of a new thread. Other than with the utterly evil pond life mamasans that inhabit Classic Boys in Bangkok, I never really have a problem getting rid of mamasans. Disregard the following if you have entered a bar where the mamasans are useful. Which is rare. 1 Have a selection of 20s, 100s, 500s & 1000s in your wallet before entering the bar. This always gives you the option of putting the exact amount in the check bin and leaving. 2 Try to position yourself so the mamasan cannot sit next to you. 3 If the mamasan sits next to you uninvited is already suspected to be a pest, make NO EYE CONTACT. 4 Ignore everything it says. 5 …
- 34 replies
- 7.8k views
-
From Bloomberg News Focus instead is on boosting daily spending and length of stay Thailand is now so popular for holidays that almost 35 million foreign tourists -- equivalent to half the country’s population -- are expected this year. As the influx gets harder to manage, the government is shifting strategy. It’s now targeting a minimum increase in tourism revenue of about 5 percent annually instead of a particular number of visitors, Tourism Minister Kobkarn Wattanavrangkul said. That means encouraging longer stays and higher daily spending, a mix the typical Australian holidaymaker exemplifies, she said. “Maybe they’re the ones who are like: this i…
- 22 replies
- 3.3k views
-
I was in Toyboys two nights ago. I had a drink with a boy who seemed quite willing. He insisted on 1500B ST 3000 LT. I was surprised at the 3000. The boy was nice enough but no star. I’ve not paid more than 2000. He swore up and down it was bar policy. Every single boy there would be same same. Since it was my first time there, I have no way of knowing. I’d like to go back there since several of the boys were quite good looking. Do you guys think 3000 is the going rate in that bar? I noticed a lot of Chinese customers which I guess never bodes well in terms of price inflation.
- 219 replies
- 35.3k views
- 1 follower
-
If other forum members are in Pattaya on the 4th or 5th, or in Bangkok from the 10th to 15th and would like to meet up "PM" me. Apprecation Thanks, Numzau for putting your toes back into the Forum with a trip report. You've encouraged me to also begin my own report - though I haven't left yet. Prelude Having unpacked both my luggage and my jet lag from last week's to the UK to attend a wedding, I've just finished packing for a less formal and warmer and wetter climate. I'm looking forward to a rest with a sensual side. It seems to me that I've been living on planes since March when I went to both D.C. and Chicago (separate slogs) from SFO; then in Apr…
- 91 replies
- 19.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Next visit, rather than the usual mix of Bangkok and Pattaya, I'm hoping to see other places in LOS. I've already planned to start my holiday by spending a week in Chiang Mai. Anyone know of any other places worth spending a week or so? Preferably somewhere with a beach and at least one M2M massage place is a must.
- 12 replies
- 2.9k views
-
Just a quick note. I arrived in Bangkok Friday evening and it was a breeze getting through immigration and my bag was the first on the belt. Got a taxi and the driver turned on the meter before I had to ask. I checked into Babylon around 9pm. Seemed quiet there but they put me on the 4th floor so i guessed the rooms were filled with guests and that was evident at breakfast with a lot of guys eating. I visited the silom area and the streets were cleared of the vendors and the sidewalks were open for pedestrians. The vendors were using the windowsills of the shops to display the items they are selling. The army has tables setup on the sidewalk similar to what…
- 33 replies
- 7k views
-
This will be my first time to visit bangkok. I've been to phuket ones. I'm pretty sure the cost would be different. How much do i need to bring as pocket money ( airfare and hotel excluded) ? Say i go to massage spa, bars and usual tourist atrractions? Will love to hear any suggestions
-
Started off well enough, went to La Nature for the wax work, back bum and brazilian for a cost of 2300 baht. Two young ladies did the work and I was out of there in around 25 minutes, all in all very gopod service. Shopping at MBK, didn't end up gettin too much this time around but plenty of time for that later. Was also to check out what movies are on upstairs and have a haircut at The Big Cut on level 4 (they are down by the banks), cost is 200 baht for shampoo and cut and I will say they do a good job there. Went to Arena just after opening, about 12 boys there to choose from, the boy that was showing me the menu struggled a bit and every thing I said he came…
- 46 replies
- 9.6k views
- 1 follower
-
Well during my sinusitis hell I laid low for a bit and just took on some mundane stuff. 1. Checked out a few apartments for possible future move, just curious and wanted to check out the extra costs etc 2. Took in some movies, Despicable Me 3 (not bad but not as good as the previous 2), Spiderman (pffttt), Transformers 5 (not too bad but very predictable story line, nothing new really), 2:22 (honestly don't waste your time or money, just plain garbage). 3. The restaurants, as usual Roadhouse BBQ (nothing new and still over priced), Mango Tree (love it and always get good food and service there), Smokin Pug (what a great little place this is, service was excellent as wa…
- 1 reply
- 2k views
-
Anyone know why?
- 40 replies
- 11.4k views
-
MASSAGE There was so shortage of guys in the shops. Although I'd guess that at least half are straight, that certainly doesn't mean they don't know how to satisfy. Only had one dud in that department. Granted it's low season but I was the only westerner I saw upstairs in any of the shops I visited. ARENA AND BANANA CLUB -- They never disappointed in the past and this was no exception. Banana provided me with my first guy who appeared to be Thai-Japanese mix. He was new but had learned quickly. SURIWONG STRIP -- There's a half dozen shops in the area between Soi Tarntawan (soi where Tawan is located) and the Family Mart, all on same side of Suriwong. I manag…
- 33 replies
- 6.9k views
-
From Pattayaone The newly appointed head of the Chonburi Immigration Office said anyone applying for long-term visas would be thoroughly investigated. Pol. Col. Songprode Sirisukha was introduced as the new Pattaya area immigration chief June 27. Pol. Maj. Satawat Srirattanapong was named deputy in the annual reshuffle. Songprode told his new staff he intends to dedicate his work and commitments toward the security of visitors to Pattaya and the surrounding areas. Part of that will be ensuring that those on long-term visas are safe to have in the country. Therefore, people who are requesting a long-stay permit will be thoroughly investigated for the safet…
-
My first 12 days of my latest holiday started as usual with a couple of days to get over the jet-lag. I took things easy relaxing by the pool and just having a nice relaxing oily massage in the evenings mostly at Som Jit and Chiverone but also a couple in the Jomtien Complex I think it's called Blue Angel? I've had a couple of strolls around Sunee Plaza but it hasn't really interested my apart from playing with a couple of nice dicks at good boys. Winner Boys has been totally customer less on both occasions I visited and there was also very few customers in N.Boys and Power Boys. I do not feel comfortable sitting in a bar with alone or with very few cust…
- 21 replies
- 5.5k views
-
Full details to follow but there was a massive and I Mean MASSIVE raid tonight Soi 17. Police Army the lot there and they impounded EVERY motorbike driven by an Arab. Hundreds of them... Pics and details to follow tomorrow when I can get on a proper iPad
- 17 replies
- 3.7k views
-
We all probably read about the forceful removal of a passenger from an United airplane to free up a seat for one of their crew members who had to make the trip. And we saw on youtube or elsewhere the video of the peaceful passenger lying on the isle floor being dragged out, and his bloody face. I have been a passenger of United so many times! And I have seen how ugly they can be. I hope this particular man, an Asian senior who is a doctor and needed to make the flight to see patients, will sue the HELL out of the airline. They may have had the right to make him leave, but not to have it done the way they did. I have my personal grudge with United. Three time…
- 116 replies
- 18.8k views
-
From what I gather, no bars will be open this weekend due to a Buddhist holiday. Will all the bars, gogos, host, be shuttered, or just not serving alcohol? What’s a butterfly to do, aside from online trade?
- 8 replies
- 1.9k views
-
Been to BKK few times already and going to join the WP this year! I've been to Babylon once before for party, but not sure if it is worth staying. I'm planing to stay there for maybe 1-2 nights for the New Year's Eve. Btw, I'm a 90's solo traveler.
-
Well I made it. Flew Thai airways and wasn't a very good flight (40 minutes late to start with), I was seated next to a youngster that was very disruptive and after one hour of his antics his father decided it best if he swapped seats with him (I was hoping there was an ejection seat somewhere that could have been put to use). After that the flight wasn't too bad until an hour out of Bangkok when the antics started afresh. Immigration was a snap, took no more than 20 minutes and the bags were coming out when I got to the conveyor. Decided to get a sim at the airport and once sorted went to the taxi rank down stairs, note, if you use the taxis downstairs when you g…
- 20 replies
- 3.9k views
-
This trip was pretty amazing..... I landed on Thursday and hit the ground running.... After a quick change at the hotel....headed to Patpong....Just because I was close and I needed a massage after that long ass flight.... Friday....I went to Safari World....Something that I had always wanted to do....it was cool...wasnt there for very long at all.... Picked my sister up at the hotel and went to MBK....first time being there....Massive, tons of store....like Chatuchuck without the heat or the smells.... Had so many suit offers....first time for that....my first trip I didn't find out that BKK was known for their tailors and cheap tailored shirts and suits…
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
Normally the monthly TAKE CARE!! Quiz Night is held on the second Sunday of the month at Man Bar in Jomtien Complex. This month –- 9 July -- that coincides with a major Buddhist holy day and we are advised that most of the bars will be closed that night. Thus, the July Quiz Night will be postponed one week and will be held on Sunday 16 July 2017 … same time, same place …. 9:00 pm at Man Bar in Jomtien Complex. Please spread the word to your teammates and friends. See you there for another night of mind-bending fun. TAKE CARE!!
-
Had a busy few weeks in Bangkok with Numazu, mark ect on there visits. I want a change of scene. Agoda had stupidly low rates for the Agate hotel in Jomtien "my favorite", so heading down on thursday for a long weekend. On previous visits I have never "GOT" sunee plaza. Walked there. Had a beer and after a chat with a boy gone back to jomtien. What am I missing? Any tips would be appreciated! I feel I am missing something. If anyone wants to grab a beer let me know! Thanks
- 31 replies
- 5.7k views
- 1 follower
-
I heard on the radio today that some pubs in England have banned swearing. Anyone who transgresses is kicked out, and some pubs even close down for the night! So that got me thinking; are there any swear words (as opposed to slang for sex related activities) in Thai? People are surprised when I tell them that Japanese doesn't have any equivalent for, say, "Fuck!" when you hit your thumb with a hammer. So naturally, there is no way to say 'It's fucking hot today" in Japanese. Or, "I couldn't give a fuck." Are there any Thai speakers out there who can enlighten me?
- 28 replies
- 4.6k views
-
Gawd but time drags on when you're waiting for the trip to start, only one more day to go. I have decided on the format for my reports, instead of making two seperate reports I will try to seperate the mundane stuff from the more intimate detailed things. So if you come across a line with the warning intimate details below read on only if you want to, if not interested in how the boys and I have fun then don't read past the line (your choice).
- 16 replies
- 3k views
-
I bought a waiter a drink last night...450 fucking baht. Never again and NO TiIP either. Sod 'em. My drink still 280 Bt.
- 45 replies
- 7.5k views
-
Okay guys silly question time, for those that frequent the massage places which ones would you say have mirrors besides the table / bed (low enough down to watch what's happening when laying face down)? When possible I like to watch the boy at work when getting massaged (or at times during extras when face down) but for me most places I go that have the mirrors they are just a bit too high to get a good look. One week away now.
- 35 replies
- 7.2k views