Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by nynakedtop,

    So, not to be the Board Bore, but, again... five years away and now that I am back I am re-inventing a wheel or two. Can someone suggest a massage place for me? It looks like some of the ones I used to go to are no longer around and I simply cannot decode what I am finding out there in cyberspace. I live in Charoen Krung area, would prefer a least stressful bit of travel, but as we all know good things are worth a trip... (Should I be supplying any other details???) Thanks again, everyone!

  2. Guest barefoot
    Started by Guest barefoot,

    ...is there any gay bdsm scene/life/clubs/places/etc in Thailand at all? with so many gays travelling/living here i am pretty sure some reasonable percentage should be into sm too - hence there should be ways to meet each other and have fun, am i wrong? please share any info/experience

  3. Guest JanFriday
    Started by Guest JanFriday,

    Anyone here had water massages in Bangkok? If so, which is the best one?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    What a difference a year--or even six months--can make. if you want to get a handle on what's happening with the baht vs. various currencies, I find this site simple to use. The USD has been among the poorer performers vs the baht this year. Meanwhile, the Euro, Australian and Canadian currencies have rebounded. The pound has been the more erratic. This doesn't predict the future but selecting the 10-year chart view can be instructive. http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=EUR&to=THB&view=1Y

  5. Started by DeWinter,

    I would like to go to a bangkok sauna when it's naked night. What's the best option? I don't mind sticky rice...also enjoy the eye-candy.

  6. Guest badabing87
    Started by Guest badabing87,

    Hey guys, My BF and I are going to Thailand for the first time in January. We are staying at the Royal Paradise Hotel in Patong and keen to check all out. We are both gay and in our late 20's. I've read most posts and hoping for some up to date info. We are keen on massages with a bit more, maybe taking a bar boy home etc. Could any of you good men tell us about acting appropriately and what what costs. Thanks heaps

  7. Guest bondagefan
    Started by Guest bondagefan,

    Hi everybody , I like bdsm and bondage very much, i have seen there is a new BDSM fetish club in Pattaya it s sodom fetish club Did antbody tried this place? I miss try it soon I will keep you guys updated Cheers

  8. Guest lonelywombat
    Started by Guest lonelywombat,

    Friend who has taken all his medications for his trip to Pattaya has just emailed he has lost his Ventolin inhaler. He has asked me for help. I am traveling and cannot get in touch with his pharmacy Can any member suggest where he can buy an inhaler in Pattaya this week?

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
  9. Hey guys, just want to see if anyone have any suggestion of a massage parlour that open early in the morning, so i can go and have a massage, be back at hotel before checking out at 12, preferably those that opens at 9-10am. I stay at nantra, and have seen a few parlour aroubd this area that do open at that time, but not sure which is better lol. Any sharing is appreciated. My go to massage parlour is prime massage and they open at noon. I fear that itll be too late for me to catch my 5.10pm flight considering the unpredictable traffic to don mueang airport. It can be gay or straight massage parlour as long as they have male masseur

  10. Started by Boy69,

    I had odd experience lately, I was at one of the bars in BT Pattaya (I don't want to expose to much details) I saw stunning boy on the stage he seems more than a "dancing/ host" boy than a regular gogo boy I didn't off him but didn't stop thinking about him he was really young stunning star back in my room I saw him at the hornet and approached him he immediately agreed to come to my room for 1500 Bhat ST for my surprise after the sex he asked to stay with me all my vacation about 3 weeks including Phuket and BKK for 1500 a day ,he was really special and beautiful so I agreed immediately he came to my room the day after as agreed.the first 2 days were great and I have had…

  11. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Excerpts from Khaosod English BANGKOK — While the country is not lacking for teen melodramas, less commonly aired issues of youth sexuality and identity are coming to the screen Thursday in a fusion of documentary and dramatization. Stories of Bangkok youth and their search for identity and place in the gender spectrum are brought into focus by “#BKKY,” which follows Jojo, a 17-year-old high school senior, as she grows close to a female friend. Jojo becomes uncertain about her sexual identity when she meets skateboarders Jeff and Jasper. Prior to filming and writing the screenplay, Nontawat interviewed 100 adolescent boys and girls in Bangkok – high schoo…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    Personally, I prefer the Kamagra the best. But, I have friends that swear by Cialis. Since these things are all pretty cheap in LOS, what is your preference and why?

  13. Started by bucknaway,

    I'm open and waiting for you to give me your tip for buying domestic air tickets in Thailand. Should I go directly to Thai Airways website to book a ticket to Phuket? Or is there a better way? Which airline offers the better luggage allowances? And tip would help. A tiny tip or a big throbbing tip?

  14. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    This article from the Huffington Post is dated 24 July 2017 ... it may well be of interest to some who are wondering about today's Pattaya, what's going on at the beach, and the overall state of the scene. A Comfortable Retirement in Phnom Penh, Cambodia http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-c ... 511b02c4db

  15. Guest samebb
    Started by Guest samebb,

    Part 1 – Wednesday – Whiskey and Rice Farmers After a night in DJ Station with two of the boys who work at Hot Male who had the night off work, I woke up with a desire to get to Pattaya early. My LINE was full of messages from the boys there excited for my arrival. I then get a video call from my boy at Angel Boys in Jomtien. He was naked. That sealed it. I booked another night on Agoda, called up PT TAXI SERVICES and changed my car. I rush to get ready for my 4pm pick-up at my apartment. Back to Pattaya for the 3rd time! Checking in at 6:30pm at the Agate, I dump my bag, had a quick freshen up and start my walk through the complex. Having stayed at the Zing, which is …

  16. Guest jones
    Started by Guest jones,

    Hi all. I had my first ever gay sauna experience the other day in Bangkok at Sauna Mania. It was very exciting especially in the dark maze, but didn't have too many visitors there (around 20) and so would like to get more info on other saunas in Bangkok. Does anyone have recommendations on which ones are the best to visit and busiest? Preferably ones which are visited by twink guys. Also what are the best times to visit? I've heard of Babylon sauna which i may explore but get a feeling I may not find local twinks in there. As far as I understand, the only gay sauna in Pattaya is sansuk which i plan to visit. Thanks in advance.

  17. Guest samebb
    Started by Guest samebb,

    I feel a need to post about a situation I was a bystander to last night. I was sitting at one of the less frequented bars on Twilight. A boy I have become very close with over the last couple of weeks was sat with a customer. It wasn't exactly a problem, I know the other boys at the bar and they kept me company. After about 30 minutes something happened behind me. All the boys swung their heads to see what was going on. I turned around. To my shock the guy sitting with my friend had pushed him away and walked out the bar. There was a couple of minutes of the boys talking loudly before I was informed of the situation. Turned out the guy had refused to pay him and got a…

  18. Started by TMax,

    Well after getting over the dreaded sinusitis (and doing a lot of boring touristy crap during it) I did manage to get in some massages and a bit of fun but I won't cover the straight or ladyboy fun I had. Firstly I must say that the Smoking Pug, Capri (Asiatique) and the Wine Connection (at the Groove in Central World) are fantastic places for good food and service but Roadhouse Barbecue I'm sorry to say is way over priced, some nice beers there but costly. My stay at The Raya was great, I liked the room (7th floor) and even though it overlooked soi boy it wasn't noisy at all, although I will say that there needs to be just a little more room between the toilet and th…

  19. Guest whall
    Started by Guest whall,

    Is Nick's Gay Thailand site no longer around? I used it extensively few years ago. Had maps (which I loved the most) and pictures and reviews. It's gone?

  20. Guest KitPattaya
    Started by Guest KitPattaya,

    What would be the best way to meet other gay farang friends in Pattaya? We are a couple just moved here.

  21. Guest AkiraC
    Started by Guest AkiraC,

    Is white party more for masculine or specific kind of gay guys? (As I could only see those mascular guys in their advertisement) and it seems like an event for guys to show off their abs.

  22. So there we were,six of us, part way through a bottle of Blend and some large beers when .....yep another raid. The second I've had the "pleasure" to be caught up in in just a few weeks. The first was in a Karaoke bar which was told to close and we were thrown out. Probably open too late. This time it was a little more serious. A few cops, quite a few troops, immigration, drug testers, press scum....all there...about 30 of them. The strange thing was that all the lights came on the music stoppped but everyone was allowed to carry on drinking.... Well it was just as well as they were intent on piss testing everyone one and this was going to take some time on a Fri…

  23. Article from the South China Morning Post http://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2095807/eat-play-love-why-chinas-gays-see-thailand-land-smiles-and-second

  24. Guest Declan69
    Started by Guest Declan69,

    I am looking to meet older guys. Say from 35 upwards. Not interested anymore in the younger guys anymore been there done that. Anyone have any suggestions. Thanks Declan

  25. Cant resist buying the ticket which is only usd39 and 1k points airasia from KUL, rm169 total for a 10 day trip at the end july and early august. I had a few friends that are still undecided if they want to join me so i figure bangkok would be a good base. I actually toy with the idea of going to Luang Prabang before, taking a train to nong khai and then bus to vientiane and luang prabang before the sale. And then the sale happened. A return ticket direct to Luang Prabang wouldve been just 1k point and usd23 but the only dates availble will leave me 6 days in luang prabang lol. So if my friends join me, itll be krabi for the touristy visit somewhere in the middle. If…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.