Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest samebb
    Started by Guest samebb,

    Today I feel like I have woken up a new man! A morning swim in the pool, quietly reflecting on the beautiful boys I saw last night. Anddy, a board member here was kind enough to invite me to the show at X-Boys last night. I was slightly hesitant, however stupid I feel now for being so. The show was magnificent. As a European, never in my life did I believe I would see such things! Anddy really wanted to see the rimming part of the show and last night, he got his wish. It was very erotic. I believe I made the first timer mistake of almost falling in love. One of the dancer boys at X-Boys, number 888 right now.. well... wow. That's what dreams are made of. We…

  2. Started by jason1975,

    My Bangkok trip report (friday 23 dec to wed 28 dec) Day 1 Arrived at airport. Massive jams. Soi cowboy in evening with my str8 friends. Late at nite went on my own to Dreamboys. Off a Thai boy. Day 2 Patpong gogo bar with my frens. At nite went to Xboys on my own. Very good show. Off Viet boy. Day 3 Xboys. Saw Viet boy. He asked me to off him. I told him tomorrow. I off a Thai boy. Viet boy looked really down. Day 4 Xboys, As promised, paid bar fine for Viet boy. But a thai boy caught my eye. No choice. A promise is a promise. Off Viet boy. Got to know him well thru the nite. Exchanged line. Day 5 Distracted whole day chatting on l…

  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    My hotel always asks if I want to pay in Thai Baht or US Dollar. Which is the better deal? They always say Thai Baht.

  4. Started by bucknaway,

    October 2016 Arial photo above Qatar on the way to Thailand. In Bangkok. I visited a friend that lives at the MET near downtown Bangkok I've been to Thailand so many times that I don't take many pics and this trip I tried to change that but I still didn't take many pics in Bangkok.

  5. Started by a447a,

    The trip from Bangkok to Pattaya was very quick as there was hardly any traffic. I didn't bother to unpack - I headed straight over to Tukom, looking for a massage. I was out of luck. Apart from Somjit massage, which had about 10 guys sitting outside (none particularly attractive), the others seemed practically deserted with one one or two boys outside. I need to see the guys before I go inside ; once inside I find it very difficult to just walk out if I don't find any suitable candidate. I decided to wander over to a massage place near Boyztown. I have been a frequent visitor there over the years and had a regular guy who was absolutely awesome in bed. But the…

  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    Does anyone use Garmin GPS in Thailand. I have a device and the cost of the maps for Southeast Asia is 99.00. I am OK with the price if it is detailed in Thailand. Does anyone else use this? How do you like it? Do you find more detailed than Google Navi?

  7. Started by DivineMadman,

    Spa Sathorn is an M4M massage spa a short walk from Chong Nonsi BTS station. It doesn't seem to get reports on this forum. I got there about 6:30 on a weekday evening and there seemed to be about 8-12 or so guys milling about. I was ushered into the front room and the manager was very nice and promptly showed me a tablet with photos to select from. I think overall the guys are typical for the larger locally-focused shops - better looking than average, but not all necessarily model looks. Mostly more manly types. There was no price list or menu - which may simply be that there wasn't one in English or that they just don't have one, or that they just didn't sho…

  8. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Cupidol Now relocated next to Panorama. Has the best selection of lads I have seen here for several years. Mostly in white underwear. In peak season, the place is full of customers, to the extent where boys sometimes have to sit on your lap due to insufficient space. How gogo bars should be. I never saw the old Cupidol like this. There is a clear risk that short time might indeed be short, as boys try to fit in more customers in one night. Toy Boys Smaller than normal selection compared with visits in previous years, but perhaps I was just there after a few offs. Vasa Where did all the twinks go? Kawaii Boys About 8 people working there, of which 1 or…

  9. Guest Yngcouple
    Started by Guest Yngcouple,

    Hey everyone, first post here... Me and my partner are planning our first trip to Thailand for mid May-mid June. We already have all of our accommodations booked, and can't wait to get there and experience all of the culture, food, and of course the boys. We are a younger couple, 26 and 29, and I was just wondering how the atmosphere will be during our time there. I know that this time is the off season as far as tourism, but will there still be bars with boys to see? Also, any tips on what to do and see are much appreciated.

  10. Guest ronnie4you
    Started by Guest ronnie4you,

    Last night we went to Arena sauna because I have liked it in the past. There was no sign to direct us, but we knew it was on the top floor now. The newer space is okay. I picked a guy named, I think, Gaay-ow. Not especially built, but nice looking, nice smile. His massage began with the left leg. Occasionally there would be a stroke near the butt, but the leg was getting such a massage that I took his hands and placed them on the other leg. He misunderstood and thought I wanted them on my butt, which I did, but just not then. I went with the flow and he gave me a super butt massage. When I came half-way or so through the hour, I thought the massage would be over, but he…

  11. Started by steveboy,

    This feature allows one to make a list of "Users I'm Ignoring" and select to hide their posts, messages, etc. When we "ignore" a user, his posts are not shown to us. To ignore is an act of will, exercised on something that we perceive. How can we "ignore" something that gets hidden to us and thus we cannot perceive? Instead of "ignore", shouldn't it be "hide", or "mask", or "shield from", or "protect from" ?? This feature called my attention the other day when user "firecat69" wrote me an ugly post to tell me that he did put me on ignore. Apparently he got pissed off over something I wrote, and the best way he found to "ignore" me was to write me something…

  12. Guest samebb
    Started by Guest samebb,

    Hey Guys! So I lurked this forum for about a year. I was planning to move to Thailand a lot earlier than I did. I have been in Bangkok 2 weeks now. Grabbed a condo on a 6 month lease, ect ect. I have some questions for you long-timers. 1. Are you more horny here? Is it the food? I am in my late 20s and fuck... I can't keep it down. This never happened in europe. 2. A friend took my to Soy Twilight. I didn't like it. Being and English man, the first time I was accosted by some idiot trying to sell me boys.. I nearly punched him *out of instinct from England*. Anyone else feel the same? 3.... MOST IMPORTANT... I have stuck to Hornet (the app) for the last 2 weeks…

  13. Started by bucknaway,

    Sorry for this quiz. But you check into your room and when you open your door these guys are waiting for you. You can only pick one to share your bed and the others are taking an Uber home no matter what you say or do. Who is the guy that gets to stay in your bed?

  14. Guest samebb
    Started by Guest samebb,

    Any advice on where to head for a good breakfast in Bangkok? A hotel is even good if they allow non-guests! If it's on the Silom BTS line, even better! Thanks

  15. Guest Robwales15
    Started by Guest Robwales15,

    A week Tuesday I arrive in Bangkok airport early morning I'm looking for suggestions on getting to Pattaya 1.airport bus. Or 2.taxi and who would you recommend

  16. Started by Vessey,

    All being well (taxi turning-up and plane taking off (& landing of course)), I hope to return to Pattaya next week for a two week January holiday (5th-18th) I am aware that I haven't met any of you yet. With that in mind, as it is my Birthday on the 6th, I am thinking an informal party - probably in Toy Boys (although they are currently blissfully unaware of this). The drinks are fucking expensive - so I will not be ringing bells nor getting particularly drunk myself - but it might be a pleasant opportunity to meet any of you who would like to pop in and say hello. I am sure most of you know Toy Boys well, but for me it is Twink Heaven, but wit…

  17. Happy New Year guys. I missed my trip to Thailand due to some issue. Frustated much. Can share in this topic your experience with tawan muscle guys this year? for privacy, can PM me.

  18. Started by Alizizou,

    Hmmm...in my dreams i hope this auxiliary police at don mueng airport do part time job at TAWAN..LOL

  19. Hi all, For those in the UK and Ireland you might be interested to note that a new BBC documentary series starts on BBC Two tomorrow night. Focuses on the natural world, but a bit about the people of Thailand too, I believe. Link to the web-page about the series here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08819cv Will probably be available on Youtube or the like a few days later- they usually are.

  20. Started by vinapu,

    Gentlemen, In last few days it seem that it takes noticeably much longer then usual to load new page or upload new post , sometimes up to 1 minute when normally it takes second or two. I wonder if others experienced the same or something is just brewing up in my computer ?

  21. Started by orson,

    I'am opening this topic to serve as a resource for size queen. It's very difficult to go bar/massage hopping in search for the guy with a big appendage. Feel free to contribute. Happy Holidays.

  22. Guest ronnie4you
    Started by Guest ronnie4you,

    Years ago I bought a tiny phone in Bangkok and then a SIM card. I assumed that I had to buy a Thai phone. I know what a SIM card is- it gives you the connections and the minutes. (Right?) But, if you come from say, the U.S. and have a phone with a removable, or unlocked, SIM card, then you just need to buy the Thai SIM card, right? If your US phone is locked, you cannot remove the SIM card. That's as much as I know. How does one go about finding just the right SIM card? If my phone is a Smartphone, do I need a different SIM card? Thanks for any responses.

  23. Guest Haris77w
    Started by Guest Haris77w,

    I will travel to BKK and Pattaya next month and would like to have fun there. Previously i came with straight friends so i cant recover gay massage and bars. Anyone can suggest the best gay massage center and the masseur name with the extra bigdick. It is easy for me as i really shy to ask to the counter.

  24. Guest ronnie4you
    Started by Guest ronnie4you,

    OnSaturday, my husband of 34 years will come with me to Pattaya for 4 nights. We will be staying in an apartment. If you see an older, almost bald, tall white guy with a shorter and cuter Chinese man, that's us. Feel free to say hello. We will be in Bangkok from the 4th to the 22d of January, so I do hope that if you recognize us, you will say something nice. Finally, on the 22d we fly to Hong Kong for 8 nights of the Chinese New Year. I hope that I meet some of you. Thanks!

  25. Guest Qualityonly
    Started by Guest Qualityonly,

    My legs are not as they used to be and flying into Bangkok this week I am certainly not looking forward walking the miles ( feels like it) from arrival to immigration and then lining up. I was told of a "Fast Track" service where you as the arriving passenger are picked up in a wonderful golf buggy and driven to the Platinum immigration Lane and in no time passed through immigration by passing crowds. It has been a bit of a "hit and run" with me regarding crowds over the past decade of arriving in Bangkok. Sometimes I have been virtually the only one whilst other times there has been a massive line up. Yes I do fly Business Class and whilst Im entitled to us…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.