Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by gerefan,

    Has the Beeb been booted out of Thailand? I can't get them in my Condo any more.

  2. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Time to move this subject onto it's own thread. Whilst Planet Romeo might be enough to find any number of boys in Pattaya, it is not the same all around the world. The picture below is a screenshot showing where Planet Romeo reckon they have users. That might be correct, but where I am in England, there are considerably fewer Planet Romeo users in a 10 km radius, than we can see on Grindr, Jack D or Hornet. As I posted recently, the numbers with in a 10km radius were (excluding me): Planet Romeo 1 JackD 9 Hornet 13 Grindr 64 I suppose that's creative destruction. Planet Romeo might have hurt the gogo bar trade in Thailand & maybe even cruising in…

  3. Started by mgb,

    I am visiting Pattaya shortly and looking for some cruising spots. Maybe i'm strange but i love to have outdoor fun (or public fun), best in park or on beach. Is there any place in Pattaya where I can do cruising in daytime in pattaya. I read Christianpfc's blog and he mentioned hill near TAT offices but it seems not much promising. Any help welcomed

    • 3 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. There's no hiding. Just check out the shops. Christmas is looming! So I thought a thread on Christmas and New Year in Bangkok would be a good idea. I'll be there for the fortnight with trips out of town too. All tips and advice for this time welcome. Both general tourism stuff and the more specialist scene. What's good to know and do? What's been good and bad in the past? Is it peak high season? Anyone else around? Hoping for a lively and informative thread and may everyone be Merry.

  5. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    A friend has asked me and I do not have the slightest idea ... never been there, never done that .... does anybody know where to buy poppers in Pattaya. Thanks.

  6. Whilst I fully appreciate that Thailand remains in a state of mourning for a year following the sad loss of their beloved king, I wondered if following the initial period whilst the entertinment venues were asked to "tone it down" for a month are things a bit more back to normal on an evening now, with for example some music outside the bars, the lights back fully on and the bars staying open beyond midnight?

  7. Not long now till I hit Bangkok again for a few days. Have done most of the big must do tourist sites and know soi twilight and the Silom massage places get talked about a lot. Would welcome thoughts on a few great things to do and see that are less known about. Both touristy and more naughty. And extending the footprint across the City. All thoughts welcome. Also very keen to do a lively Thai cookery course that's more focused on fun than becoming the next Raymond blanc or Mcdang. Thanks in advance for any advice.

  8. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    REMEMBER!! This Sunday is the second Sunday of the month ….11 December….Time for TAKE CARE!! Quiz Night at Man Bar in Jomtien Complex ... starting about 9:00 pm. Come alone or bring your team ... always lots of fun ... Questions theme this month is everybody's favorite -- GEOGRAPHY Hope to see you there.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  9. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Day 1 Classic Boys First on my list yet again. This bar used to be the one for twinks. This time, the selection of boys was quite diverse, but with only 2 cute twinky types. Unfortunately almost all the boys were wearing shorts, instead of the traditional underwear. So more is left to the imagination, which is not how gogo bars should be. I paid the 350 baht for the drink & left, resisting the harassment from the evil mamasans for a tip. Fresh Boys Much better! Almost all the boys were in white underwear and there were perhaps 5~6 cute twinks that would meet my standards. I had to wait a little while for the rotation, but eventually the nicest ones …

  10. Started by Jhoony,

    First part of trip posted but starting a fresh for the Balance as the post had become about the etiquette of mainland Chinese. Pattaya day 3 - drinking and whiskey With jomtiem boys post beach. Feeling good and buying the boys food and drinks etc. fun drinking games. Latter take 2 boys from toy boys and off to nab. Nab fun. Boys even I more fun. Black Thai booty dancer fabulous. Pattaya day 4 - drinks with jomtiem boys again. Went to new cabaret. Venue better. Different jomtiem bar. Took boy from their. Fun Day 5 - a different lad from jomtiem. Latter boy from toy boys. Lao boy excellent. Not often they ask to cum twice. Looked at dream boys, Kawaii and boys…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Started by abidismaili,

    I read in one of the threads here that female go go bars still have many customers, and that business is going fine. Many blame the dating apps for the demise of gay go go bars. But if that is really the root cause, why do these apps not effect female go go bars? You would expect the same demise there. The number of Farangs is higher for hetero sex, I know that. But still, you would expect less visitors there also. Are the female bars less crowded than before the rise of the dating apps? If not, then what is it that makes the gay go go bars go downhill? Why do the apps have consequences for the gay world and not for the hetero world?

  12. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    What do you photograph on holiday ? Scenery, temples, buildings, people ? Nothing ? If it's your boys, do you try for partially clothed or naked ? Over the years I've photographed all sorts of countryside, buildings, temples, vehicles, people at the beach etc. My favourite shots would be those of waterfalls & beaches. Relatively few bedroom shots, perhaps less that 2 boys per trip. Maybe I should try more frequently, but also when getting a cute subject in the room, I need to do a much better quality job with the settings than in the example below.

  13. Started by JimmyJoe,

    Hi All, I was wondering if anyone knows of massage places in Yangon with male masseurs. Will be visiting Myanmar in Jan. Any insights would be appreciated!

  14. Started by bkkguy,

    "It was not immediately clear when the plan would be implemented" but that is probably not the only reason many here may not be interested! http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/business/2016/11/22/govt-approves-10-year-visas-foreigners-50/ bkkguy

  15. So let's get back to one of the reasons that makes this forum great: crowdsourcing for information. I have started a few crowdsourcing threads in the past, and have gotten a great number of useful information for my trips: Should I go to Phuket? http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10258-is-phuket-worth-it/ Result: I did, and had a blast. Should I try AirBNB condos? http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10353-condo-rentals-or-airbnb-in-silom-area/ Result: I did, and have stayed in great accommodation for half the price and even less compared to hotels with comparable quality. Can I have fun in a boy bar if I just buy a money boy a drink? http://www.g…

  16. Started by brall3,

    A buddy of mine asked me to check on this for him. His company is sending him to either Phonom Phen or Ho Chi Minh City - his choice of city. I have not been to either city and can only relate information from this and other sites. After work he is interested in going to massage places, host bars and other places where he can easily hook up with the guys. He is NOT INTERESTED IN SIGHT SEEING NOR ANYTHING ELSE - to each his own. Since I have not been to either city, I decided to ask for information from others who have been to one city or the other if not both. He wants to know which of the two cities would be the easiest for meeting the guys, without much…

  17. Hi all, I have just found out about this forum merely 2 days ago. I will be visiting bkk on transit (4 day 3 night) before my trip to japan in approximately 2 weeks from now. Arriving at bkk around 10.10pm and leaving at 2.50pm, so i only have 2 full days to enjoy bkk. Since im not into cities and shopping, my plan is to go ayutthaya on day 2 and maeklong/amphawa markets on day 3. Now abit about myself. Im really into good massage. Been a regular massage goer back in my country (malaysia). I patronized both regular straight massage parlors that have male masseur and gay massage parlors. In KL, if i want really good massage, my best bet is the straight parlor. If i…

  18. Started by harsz,

    I am travelling next week to Siem Reap (2 days) and Bangkok (2 days) for the first time and would greatly appreciate getting some tips on good gay massage places in these two places. Thank you

  19. Guest Ajhiso
    Started by Guest Ajhiso,

    Hi all, This is the first time that I write on this site. I'm new here and very excited. Frankly, I'm bottom Thai gay and looking for friends, especially white men are welcomed. I've already planned to go Pa Ngan island for fullmoon party on 14 December, and I'll stay at Samui island. I'd like to have some lovely friends and then we can join together. I never go there before but I would like to explore my experience by flirting white men, LOL. They are my types. If anyone has some suggestions to hit up with those white men, I'll be pleasured. By the way, My name is Paul. I'm 31 yrs. Nice to meet u all and wanna hear your suggestions. With love, Paul

  20. Trip Reports can be a divisive topic in this forum, while they are the most popular sorts of threads, there can be controversies about the subject matter and level of details. Many people like to see pics of the guys, and to get all the full account of encounters, while some others dislike having the details of the sex lives of others laid open for all to see. Others like them but worry about "outsiders" seeing details the shouldn't or have legitimate concerns that some working guys might not appreciate their pictures being up where all and sundry, such as maybe their workmates from the bar, can see. In the (much larger) straight forums focused on Pattaya and …

  21. Started by crayontt,

    Hello will be visiting from 28/12 to 3/1 hahahahah

  22. Guest freeyourmind
    Started by Guest freeyourmind,

    I don't usually PLUG businesses to get free drinks or food like some guys on the other boards do, but in this case I feel it is something that will benifit a lot of us. I have used the Door to door service and it works good most of the time. I just discovered that Pizza Company has reorganized thier website delivery service and so far has worked very well for me. If you are in the mood for PIZZA and Pizza Company is to your liking, they have a deliverly service that is second to none VIA the internet. You have to log on thier website: www.pizza.co.th You write in detailed instructions to your house, use the fairly easy to use pop-up menu and B…

  23. Guest hunkster
    Started by Guest hunkster,

    Appreciate some help here. I usually travel to BKK on EVA Business Class (I am 6 ft and 200 lb.) but would like to save some $$$ next trip and fly economy / coach. I'd like to hear some suggestions as to who has the best service in economy or economy plus - I live in Los Angeles. Thanks guys.

  24. Started by Nikom,

    Any news about what is happening with the old Robinson Dept Store at the corner of Rama 4 and Silom?

  25. Started by gerefan,

    Anyone know what will be happening?

    • 11 replies
    • 2.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.