jason1975

how open are thai boys to 3some and BDSM

No idea about BDSM but as for threesome I don't think it's any difference between Thai and other boys. Some will refuse , some will go for it for an additional compensation, some will have no problem  as long as other boy  / I assume threesome = one punter , two boys / is not from their bar and some will have no problem going with their friends , in fact they may even suggest it.

Definitely make known to boys in question  of what you expect and it would be not a bad idea to let one boy to pick up another one.

My limited experience is that it works best when an idea comes from boys, not me. If they will have fun with each other so they will have one with you and you with them.

As for two punters  - one boy configuration I'd expect that boy  will request double tip, never been in one but on two occasions overheard conversation and this was  a case.

On my last trip I had a 4some with a Thai boy, an African boy and a Thai Ladyboy (Ladyboy came with the African boy, it's a long strange story) but it ended up being a really enjoyable experience.

I have no idea about BDSM but as with everything else money talks so just ask around.

Over 14 years I've only had threesomes four times. Somehow they never seemed particularly enjoyable and needed double the tip and off fee. During my first visit with a gay friend and lover from home, we had four in bed fun with two Sunee gogo boys. That was memorable !.

I would recommend a visit to the Sansuck Sauna in Pattaya for different experiences.

Over 14 years I've only had threesomes four times. Somehow they never seemed particularly enjoyable and needed double the tip and off fee. During my first visit with a gay friend and lover from home, we had four in bed fun with two Sunee gogo boys. That was memorable !.

I would recommend a visit to the Sansuck Sauna in Pattaya for different experiences.

Once in Bangkok I bumped into an old Thai friend I had met in Pattaya. He was with three of his friends. After dinner, we went to my friend's place, and what a night it was !! :good:  I may have paid for dinner, but other than that,it was on the house.

The other memory from that night is that one dish they ordered was so hot that none of them could eat it.   :shok:

I just received bad news from my viet boy on line. He doesnt want to have 3 way with anyone in his bar because he considers them friends. :(

My boy doesn't even want me to have sex with people he knows. He knows I want to have short time fun with other boys also (so not 3some, just me and the other boy).  He is OK with it (I know he sees other Farang also), but not when I go with a friend of him or an acquintance.

More guys recognize this? I wonder what reason can there be for this. He has a very hot friend and I can't fuck him :-( I don't want to take the risk that fiends tells him.

My boy doesn't even want me to have sex with people he knows. He knows I want to have short time fun with other boys also (so not 3some, just me and the other boy).  He is OK with it (I know he sees other Farang also), but not when I go with a friend of him or an acquintance.

More guys recognize this? I wonder what reason can there be for this. He has a very hot friend and I can't fuck him :-( I don't want to take the risk that fiends tells him.

Fuck him, do it anyway, unless this is an ACTUAL long term BF who cares what he says ( if basically a bar boy), theres plenty more where he came from to be letting him / them dictate the odds as to who we can go with etc - fuck THAT !? 

Fuck him, do it anyway, unless this is an ACTUAL long term BF who cares what he says ( if basically a bar boy), theres plenty more where he came from to be letting him / them dictate the odds as to who we can go with etc - fuck THAT !? 

I agree, the reason is maybe something Thai. He says he doesn't want to 'share cock' with people he knows. Share it with boys he doesnt know is fine, but not with people he knows. Maybe this is some kind of Thai sensitivity? But you apparently don't recognize it, so looks I am maybe the only one with a  boyfriend like that :-)

Maybe he doesnt want to share your money with someobe else he knows. Or maybe he already told people he know about you and how u like him very much and say that you are his bf, so if u have sex with his friends, will bring shame to him. Maybe he only pretend to be a jealous bf, which shows that he cares about u. There are a lot of other maybe i can throw, but if he can say that to you, u can also set rules for him, and see if he will follow. Lol

I'm sure HE has a 100 reasons he doesn't want you fucking his friends - he's told them you're great in bed and you're not - he's told them you're shit in bed and you're not. He's told them you don't fuck other guys and love only him and he's got you exactly where he wants you ( except you do and once you fuck them they'll know he hasn't quite got you where he thinks he has so he looses face.)   Perhaps he's scared as all his friends are money boys and he knows once they get their clutches into your pants and start their "I like you so much" bullshit that you'll start seeing more of them than him - or perhaps he's just jealous of you fucking his friends and wants to keep you to himself and away from them ( which IS fair enough from his point of view by the way).

But the key point as I'd said above is FUCK HIM, who cares what he thinks, unless this IS some genuine long term boyfriend who you intend to live with for the years ahead then who gives a shit what he wants, if he doesn't like it, tough, move on to one with less attempts to control you. There's plenty more where he came from.   And even if he IS a longer term option I would say something  fairly similar as I'm guessing you didn't go to Thailand to be controlled by some young Thai guy setting the rules of your life ?    

I've probably had 30+ 3somes with BF and other Asian guys over the last 14 years... And a few 4somes... for them to work and be enjoyable there absolutely has to be a mutual attraction for all parties (even if its purely business for the 3rd)

I can understand the 'share cock' phrase above!

The guys know where their friends cocks have been... and who they have been with... and maybe they don't like the idea of catching second hand clap from them!

My BF would never go near a guy if he knew that guy had sex with a LB, of course he knows that they probably had sex with a LB at some stage in their lives... but knowing that the actually had sex would be a complete turn off for him! 

Similarly he wouldn't have sex with a MB who has a Thai BF. Why? Because then the guy is doing it for the money, not for the fun (+ bonus money)... It would completely ruin the 3some BF Experience for the night knowing that his BF was at home waiting for him... or worse still waiting outside the door or our condo! Again its the knowing he has a BF versus the thought that he might have a BF that makes a subtle difference